It's go time- Kerry clinches it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VengeanceGOD
First of all, if you're a Bush supporter, this topic doesn't apply to you, and please don't waste my time by flaming me for making it. Just don't bother reading past this point.

Now, down to business. Kerry is all but officially the democratic nominee for President of the United States. He may not have been my pick, or yours, but he's our best chance of beating Bush right now so let's throw all of our support behind him. I suggest everyone start working now. Want to know how you can help? If you live in the New York area, check out www.jobswithwfp.com (possibly .org, I can't remember.) They're offering summer jobs at a pay rate of about $6,000 to $7,000 totally dedicated to beating Bush. Also, Moveon.org is asking for people to volunteer some time each week. I signed up, you should too. We need to start working now, not later, if we want to beat the Bush money machine. So get out there, find a way to volunteer, and let's get this regime change under way.

yerssot
VGOD, you're here long enough no?
than you should know that politics is a big nono

VengeanceGOD
Sorry man, posting this on every forum I go to. I needs to get people inspired.

yerssot
than it's also spamming roll eyes (sarcastic)

VengeanceGOD
It's least it's not EU. smile

BackFire
Closed. Politics are a no no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.