Will George make the final fix..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the_rea1thing
and take all the money he's ripped off from the public and actually return to all those video games that have been released under the 'star wars umbrella' and fix them, instead of re hashing the films again in 2 years ?

i await the customary reply "there is already a thread for this".

Cinemaddiction
Nobody has forced anyone to buy anything. Granted, he has a lot of people by the balls (or wallets), and they are just "yes man" type zombies incapable of independent thought.

Why would he change the video games, anyway?

PVS
there is already a thread for this

laughing

Morridini
I don't undertsand what u mean?
What Star wars video games?
The Star Wars Umbrella??
Explain.

mephistodesigns
if you mean to make them more accurate to the films, why? they're the further from canon then the books and comics. They have to be new and different for people to interact with them....
if i understand you're thread, and I don't think I do...

yerssot
if you know there is a thread for this why not avoid the hassle and post in said thread?

and he doesn't care about the videogames, nor the books or comics
he cares about the movies only

Morridini
Then why do he talk about video games then?

yerssot
to fill time perhaps?

OB1-adobe
If I were George, I would think all the stuff like video games, and books would be cool little perks. I have not read any of the books anybody recomend some. Personally I love the video games. That right there can make you an instant fan of the movies, or even more so. I only wich I had an x-box or a better computer. I feel I'm missin out on:

Jedi outkast
jedi academy
KOTOR 1&2
Galaxies (I'd never leave my house)

PVS
KOTOR is freakin awesome!!!
as for galaxies, you are probably correct, i hear it is
quite addictive...which is why i stay away from it entirely.

mephistodesigns
KOTOR 2 comes out this winter!!!!! eek!

PVS
<---can't wait!!!

the_rea1thing
u lot ever heard of sarcasm ?

PVS

OB1-adobe
How can you stay away from being able to be the closest you have ever been to living in the Star wars universe. You know you want to get it.

Vader-"Search your feelings you know it to be true!"

PVS
but thats why i dont want to get it.
i dont want to be IN the star wars universe,
or i may end up quitting my job and living as a recluse. laughing out loud

OB1-adobe
Well if I was a zillionare I'd say quite your job and go have some fun, and don't worry about money because I'd pay for everybody on here to play. Unless all of you really like your Jobs.

PVS
i like my job,
but i dont love it.
perhaps if my job was playing SW games
i would love it laughing

and as far as your offer, i will be praying that you win the lottery big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.