I'e lost it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Meki_Nade
i can't believe this mad after all the years of not listening to teachers sitting at the back of the class practising aswell!
I've lost my adept ability to draw anime characters sad
i've tried several times in the past few days, i havnt got past the face yet, theyre just out of proportion, look like they've been smashed around with a baseball bat, and seem to be the opposite sex from what i aim to draw...

pinsleepe
Oh, no. Sorry for you.

darkcrown
it's like kiki's dilivery service! Just wait till your ability comes back, and if it doesn't, your screwed! big grin

Clovie
shame sad

Meki_Nade
not that i was great anyway, would never get published or anything.. but i like to draw them, make my own manga strips, puts me in a fantasy world where nothing ****s up for me for once

Nazgulinthedark
i never liked anime anyway, so im proud of you, start drawing normal things that actually look like poeple happy

sonofasaiyan
Thats not remotely funny. mad

sonofasaiyan

Meki_Nade
uh... no... its simple really...

I

CANT

DRAW

ANYTHING

Nazgulinthedark
erm hm...well, then i dont know...just start doodling circles and stuff, itll come back eventually yes

Meki_Nade
laughing no... it really wont no expression

darkcrown
Poor Meki Nade! *Slaps* Remember anything yet? *slaps again*

Mr. Wiggles
lol, thats good advice

TrAnCeDuO
actually i agree...anime is really starting to piss me off...the US has way too many otaku's that think the japanese way is the best but its that kind of thinking thats killing off american art...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.