Locked Threads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Zero
Do you have any hard and fast KMC rules about what constitutes a "reason" for locking a thread - or is it just left to anyone in the mod-squad to lock one if they feel the need to flex?

I'm trying to understand the logic of some of the recent thread-lockings, but I'm not seeing any.

lil bitchiness
Most threads are pretty obvious as to why they are closed.

Also, which 'recent lockings' are you refering to exactly?

silver_tears
If I assume correctly about what threads you mean, I think it's obvious why they would be closed roll eyes (sarcastic)

Evy_O
spam, multiple, inappropriate, wrongly placed, bashing, not in PG-13 content, those who go off-topic.................. etc

Mr Zero
I'd rather not be specific about which threads unless I have to be - lets just keep this general and pleasant.

So I repeat - Do you have any hard and fast KMC rules about what constitutes a "reason" for locking a thread?

Mr Zero
Is this an official list EVO or did you just make it up? - I'm trying to find out if we have guidelines about what we can expect to see locked, if there are mod-squad conduct guidelines or if it's just all done on whim.

Evy_O
I didn't make it up of course, those are the general guidelines about locking threads in pretty much every forum you'll see messed

Evy_O
there you go: Forum Rules

Mr Zero
Ah!

Quite right - it's no doubt the "Topics that will cause controversy" clause that all these threads are being closed in the name of.

Stupid of me. Thanks EVO!

Evy_O
you're welcome happy and it's Evy btw smile

dave123
no doubles

no self pity

no stupidness

no bashing

no arguments

Raz
Closing of threads is at the discretion of the moderators.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.