Emma Watson vs. Kiera Knightly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PureBlood101
k.. i think that Emma Watson is way better than Kiera Knightly. When i see Kiera i see Just Kiera not the character she's playing, but when i see Emma Watson when she plays Hermione i see just Hermione and i don't even think that Emma's playing the character!! Kiera i think is a ****!! emma is our age and she dresses her age and looks her age unlike Kiera!! so.. thats my opinion... what do u guys think?

Anna85
Emma Watson is more for the teenagers. A men couldn't love her. But Emma is much more prettier then Keria...

shaber
Kiera Knightley is anorexic

Elondra
Spell her name right.It's Keira Knightley.

And you see Emma as Hermione because that's the only role she has played.I wonder why.

angelsflame265
as i have said before. . i like them both but Emma has only played in one role and Keira has been in a few and has done a good job with all of the roles i've seen her play

and shouldn't this go in the celb's fourm?

zombieman
This is a bit of a random poll isn't it? Why would you compare those two actresses? Theres almost 10 years between them! And why is there no option to vote for Keira?

RoguePw25
This forum is more about the characters, than the actors. Therefore, this needs to be moved to Moveis and Celberties Forum.

Mod's please move. .. .

Punkyhermy
Keira is a wonderful actress and all emma knows is to be herself on screen.

lil bitchiness
Please use the Versus Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.