Ultimate Colossus VS Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazyspinz
ok, this looks obvious but its not, ultimate colossus beat thor iron man and hawkye at the same time, and this is normal hulk, not ultimate

crazyspinz
i think this fight would eventualy go to colossus, he is more durable equily strong, and is way smarter

spyrokinesi35
collosus, but to me healing is better than just getting hit and taking it

norrin radd

Arachnoidfreak
See, this is a match Hulk would win. When you pit Hulk against anyone else that uses pure strength, Hulk wins. Hulk's strength is limitless, and his feats of strength are top notch. Hulk wins this one.

Wynndar
dont think colossus is indestructable, when he fought Champion he got his ass totally trashed and they had to stop the fight before Champion killed him...he was bruised up and bleeding even though he was organic steel...

Tron
Their talking about Ultimate Colossus Wynndar, but yeah, I doubt he can take Hulk. Intelligence isn't a big factor, everyone Hulk fights is smarter than him (unless it's Professor Hulk). And is this mainstream Hulk?

crazyspinz
yes mainstream, ultimate hulk would own ult. colossus

spidespawn
no one can beat hulk ****ers

mr.smiley
but isn't superman stronger than the hulk

David Duchovony
You mean the Champion of the Universe right? He's hella tough but Colossus still should not be bleeding in armored form unless its organic steel blood.

Victor Von Doom
Colossus is simply the better end of generic strong heroes.

Hulk.

To pre-empt replies, yes I am aware it's 'Ultimate' Colossus.

Draco69
The ultimate versions of the mainstream Marvels are much weaker than the originals. When Ultimate Colossus beat Thor and Iron-Man it was because they had zero fighting experience and were MUCH weaker than their originals. Hulk wins.

baddspellahl4
the champion is a freakin demi-god! of course he'd get his ass whooped. and no where in any profiles I read did it say he was invincible.

x_danny_x
can someone provide more info on the Ultimate Univerese???

Zahit
Ultimate Colossus did not beat Iron-Man, Thor and Hawkeye at the same time.
First he took down Iron-Man by surprise.
Then he beat on Thor for a few minutes.
Then Hawkeye took Colossus out with a mini thermo-nuclear arrowhead.
If your gonna talk about what happened in a comic, at least be honest.

HulkIsHulk
Hulk stomps. Colossus gets destroyed from what I've seen. Ultimate Colossus has better strength feats than his 616 counterpart, but Hulk does things like that on a regular basis that those look like a joke compared to Hulk. ULt. Colossus' greatest feat if lifting up a submarine and collapsing, while Savage Hulk while being completely calm has done the same thing effortlessly. I say again, Colossus gets destroyed by 616 Hulk. Hulk figuratively and literally stomps him out.

8swords
colossus was on drugs, and you got to admit, ult versions of those 3 are weaklings, especially ult thor, who hardly uses any exotic means of fighting, and doesnt have nearly as much strength feats that could contend with 616 thor,
as for ult iron man, he sucks, he was actually impressed by the tech mysteryo brought,

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by 8swords
colossus was on drugs, and you got to admit, ult versions of those 3 are weaklings, especially ult thor, who hardly uses any exotic means of fighting, and doesnt have nearly as much strength feats that could contend with 616 thor,
as for ult iron man, he sucks, he was actually impressed by the tech mysteryo brought,
Dude, see this thread and see how they suck. Check out his other threads too. Though, I warn you, that guy is horribly biased towards the Ult. universe. Though,
the scan are still legit, so you check em' out.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/ultimate-ultimates-tribute-1461867/

CadenceV2
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Dude, see this thread and see how they suck. Check out his other threads too. Though, I warn you, that guy is horribly biased towards the Ult. universe. Though,
the scan are still legit, so you check em' out.

Thats my thread big grin

Yes I am biased with Ultimate Marvel characters, not as bad as I was a year ago though lol.

I think this version of Colossus would beat Grey hulk, and Professor Hulk. Any other version of Hulk would pretty much win.

Glad to see my Respect Thread reach out on here lol.

carver9
This version of Colossus beats 'all' Hulks.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by carver9
This version of Colossus beats 'all' Hulks.

I wouldn't go that far smile I think Savage Hulk, Gravage Hulk, and World War Hulk feats blow away Ultimate Colossus by alot.

But this is a way more powerful version of Colossus as well to pull wins more so than say Wendigo could.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by CadenceV2
Thats my thread big grin

Yes I am biased with Ultimate Marvel characters, not as bad as I was a year ago though lol.

I think this version of Colossus would beat Grey hulk, and Professor Hulk. Any other version of Hulk would pretty much win.

Glad to see my Respect Thread reach out on here lol.
Just to let you know, I used your respect thread as it encompassed all 3, IM, Thor, etc. and is one of the more organized threads to do so, saving me the trouble of hunting dowm the better thread from the small no of ultimate respect threads. So, no offense, don't flatter yourself too much

CadenceV2
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Just to let you know, I used your respect thread as it encompassed all 3, IM, Thor, etc. and is one of the more organized threads to do so, saving me the trouble of hunting dowm the better thread from the small no of ultimate respect threads. So, no offense, don't flatter yourself too much

Not too many threads on Ultimate characters in general. I take great pride in my four respect threads for Ultimate Spider Man, Fantastic Four, X-Men, and Ultimates smile

HulkIsHulk
Not too many threads on Ultimate characters in general.
True
Not too many threads on Ultimate characters in general. I take great pride in my four respect threads for Ultimate Spider Man, Fantastic Four, X-Men, and Ultimates smile
The feel free to do so

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.