The Bat-Man!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bat Dude
Maybe this is a bad idea but, I made a teen Bat-Man before Beyond on the scale of time. Here is the description: A medium height, average build, spiky haired teenaged boy in high school named Bobby Wheeler, all of a sudden, he goes in an unused closet in his room, and bam, he's in the Batcave! He sees all the equipment and doesn't care, for now. Then his Grandparents die from a street thug and his crime gang. He then decides to learn martial arts, and learns how to use the equipment in the Batcave, and becomes The Bat-Man!

p.s. Bruce has been dead for 5 years in this.

Costume design: The usual cape and cowl, made of beta cloth(a bullet proof cloth) but with long ears like on Justice League. But instead of full gloves, he has finger gloves that only go up to the wrists. He also has a sleeveless black t-shirt and black sweat pants and black sneakers. The utility belt is still yellow and is made of leather that has pockets for the equipment.

Villians: The usual but only different people as them, and Saber:master of the sword, and Hunter: a Native American with primitive weapons.

Vechiles: no batmobile, has the bat jet(a vtol jet with machine guns on the top of the wings) the batcycle, and the batboat(a speedboat with torpeadoes and scuba gear on board)

Please tell me if it sounds terrible(though I will pay no attention to it) because I already made 22 issues of this new Bat-Man.

mc pee pants
the costume is horrible by description. sweat pants? would've been better if you put him in a ninja suit. perhaps a sketch would clear up this issue...

Mookermadness
True.

Bat Dude
i messed up on that did you say swaet pants? That's not what I wanted to say at all! I meant to say those kool black things from the frist movie. yea and I have no idea how to get my art up on the fourm.

Mr Zero
you got it.

Bat Dude
you suck

Mr Zero
and you wrote the sentence

"he goes in an unused closet in his room, and bam, he's in the Batcave"

So things considered, I'd rather be me.

Paola
moving to General Fiction Area...

hotsauce6548
hmmm... ugh, i have a couple problems wit it, but u should post at least a sample

dark1365
Twenty-two issues? Oh, god...he's contaminating the whole godddamn community with new Bat-Man, or as i like to refer to it....the one, the only....SWEATPANT TIGHT BOY! And by the way, I hate all superheroes who wear cheap spandex tights with their undies on the outside. Goddamned disgusting.

Bat Dude
A sample, huh? ok. and Dark1365, you are wrong, i changed the whole costume, it's the Batman(1989) movie one but with 1 large change, it's sleeveless because he's in high school and i wanted to reflect that, and it's NOT in the DC Universe continuity meaning everything happening in the stroy doesn't really happen to Gotham or it's characters.

"D***!" said Carl Grifton, crime lord in Gotham. "That stupid idiot is gonna ruin my plan for full mafia take-over!" As Grifton yells, a bat shaped figure stands at the window. "What the...ah!" said Grifton as he ran for the door. The Bat creature threw some kind of cable(ropish line for the peepz who don't know) at Grifton's feet, intsngling them in it. The Bat creature then pulled Grifton towards him unto he was at his feet. The Bat creature then picked him up and took him to the window making Grifton's feet dangle. "Don't drop me!" "I won't kill you." "What are you?" "I'm The Bat-Man. I want you to stay out of trouble, get an actual job, hear me?" Grifton was to scared to move. The Bat-Man saw a cigar on the desk. "And stay off tobacco." The Bat-Man then used a cable to swing out the window, leaving Grifton scared stiff.

So what do you say? Good? Excellent? Magnifficent? Tell me

dark1365
The exact opposite, actually. I absolutely despise Batman. Dresses like he's in the Gay Pride Parade. Same with superman.

Bat Dude
Dude, and yoy think Daredevil, Spiderman, and Flash don't?

dark1365
Daredevil and Spiderman doesn't wear their underwear on the outside, at least. I duno who the hell Flash is.

Bat Dude
The scarlet speedster? And yes, Daredevil does wear his underwear on the outside, it's just hard to see when it's red and the rest of the costume is red also

hotsauce6548
the sample was alright, but i dont thinnk i will read the actual story if u do post it...

dark1365
Too much info there, Batfreak.

Bat Dude
f u

dark1365
Dude, everyone who has read this thread didn't like it. Take the hint.

Bat Dude
shut up I don't think you know how to read, it clearly states that "(though I will pay no attention to it)"! You DON'T wanna get me mad today! One of my close friends died and I'm pissed as hell!

hotsauce6548
if you dont care wut other people think about your story then why are u getting mad at us? u wouldn't get mad if u didnt care

Bat Dude
I'm mad because my friend died, and that Dark1369 *** is giving me a hard time!

hotsauce6548
sorry to hear bout ur frend but this thread is going to get closed if you dont start posting a story.

Bat Dude
Ok, jeez, I have a life ya know, I'm not an internet junkie! So, the sample was part of the first issue. So anyways...

After the big contraversy in Grifton's apartment,he gathers his hitmen. "I want those files...d***!" said Grifton. "I say, we get, in trash the place, and get out with the files."Joe, you have a good idea, I'm putting you in charge of this operation." "Me?" Joe Royale then flips a random playing card over...a joker. "Yes. Ok gentlemen, be ready at 8:00! Oh and Joe, remember, you're my, number one guy! And don't forget your lucky card!" "My friend, your luck, just ran out." "Hello, yes, get me the police..."Later, around 7:55:"Hello, do you know who Bobby Wheeler is?" said a girl named Sandi Pierce, in the same grade as him. "Ya know, I'm really not sure" said a boy who was actually Bobby. "Wilfred, can you check if the guests have enough soda?" "Yes Master Wheeler." "Hey Wheeler! Nice party!" "Thanks, but I don't really know who you are." "I'm Sam Vreeland." The two shake hands. "Nice name, you related to Veronica?" "No but can a have a million?" A girl comes by, "Hello you are?" "Sandi Pierce." "Bobby Wheeler." "You sure?" "Yeah." "Sir, the guests want to know if you have any cream soda." "Ya how many should we open? 4?" "4 is good." "Ok, 4, and Wilfred, give Sam here a million." Later, around 8:00: "Bobby this charity for Gotham PD was very nice to do." "You're welcome, Commishinor." "Commishinor!" "Be right back, Bobby." "Anomonous tip, Royale is cleaning up Monarch." "Why didn't I get the information sooner, who's in charge?" "Bullock jr. Ms." "Oh my god."Let's go." "Royale? huh?" said Bobby under his breath. "Uh, Wilfred, tell the guests I'm leaving to run some "arrands" and if anyone has questions ask you." "Ok sir, but do be careful." Bobby then went to his room on the 3rd floor,Checked to see if he was alone, then opened his closet, went down the elevator, gave the computer the password, "Bat" and went towards the costume chamber. He came out in the Bat-Man costume(Batman Returns model). He took the Batcycle and left the Batcave through the ramp leading to a doorway sized hole in the woods. He got to Monarch chemical factory. Meanwhile: ''Got them boys?" "Yeah Joe." "Ok, let's get outta here." Unfortunitly, the cops who were under Bullock jr. saw them. "Freeze!" Then a shootout happened. Joe, Ace, and Billy got away. The others were arrested. Billy was runnig towards the catwalk. POW! The Bat-Man had punched him and Billy fell down. Joe was flipping switchs to confuse the cops. Ace was going to the exit, he made it there. The Commishinor and her squad got in. "Bullock, what do you think you're donig!" "Shut up, they'll hear you!" "If anyone shhots at Joe Royale, will answer to me!" "What? You just blew our cover!" Joe got to the top catwalk. He was going towards the exit when, BIFF! The Bat-Man kicked him in the stomach. He then lifted him by the collar. "Jeez!" "Let 'em go, or the Commishinor get's it!" The Bat-Man then dropped Joe. "Nice outfit." said Joe. Joe turned around for a second and The Bat-Man was gone. Joe was amazed. ''Come on Joe, get out!" Joe turned towards Ace, shut up!" Joe then shot him. He then saw The Bat-Man out the corner of his eye. He turned to shoot but The Bat-Man dodged, he then punched Joe in the nose. He fell off the catwalk. He held on to the railing. The Bat-Man tried to help him back up but Joe Fell into a vat of chemicals. Commishinor looked at The Bat-Man and said "Oh my lord!" The Bat-Man then left the scene. ...To be continued...Ok, that took a lot of typing but it was worth it right? And sorry that I sort of took a lot from Batman(1989) for this issue, I just liked the chemical scene a lot and thought it would be great for the comic

Bat Dude
Well I guess nobody really cares what happens to Wheeler, Royale, or Grifton do they? It's always about Supes or Spidey, isn't it? Well, in case anyone actually reads the next issue I'm gonna post, I hope they enjoy it!

BlackC@t
You know, if your friend did die you shouldn't take it out on us.

Bat Dude
I'm not! You guyz just hate me for making The Batman a teenager instead of a 33 year old, right? And I actually think that, I guess you think I'm pathetic for the stuff above. I even think I'm pathetic.

Bat Dude
Well, here's the second issue, it's been a long time and I hope someone reads it...

Carl Grifton walks around his apartment, laughing at the thought of Joe Roylae being dead. When the door opens. "That you, Mr. Carter?" "No, but I don't think you remember me because you set me up, over a job. A JOB!" "Joe, thank goodness you're alive!" sorry, but I'll post the rest tomorrow.

Bat Dude
"But Joe's dead, call me...Joker!" At that exact moment, a crack of a cap gun shot off. "Got ya, hahahahaha!" "You're crazy." "Haven't you heard of the healing power of laughter?" "No." "Get out, and think it over!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.