Batman vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazyspinz
ok, both these guys always win, no one knows why or how, they just do, the have both beaten guys who way out match them, but they always win, lets see how they fair against eachother

wrathofachilles
Spider-Man easily. Batman beats guys who outmatch him by cheating, a la kryptonite. Spider-Man beats guys who outmach him via luck and determination. Besides, Daredevil or Captain America is the Marvel version of Batman, and Spider-Man has handily defeated at least the former *don't think he's fought the latter, could be wrong*. Plus I hate Batman, so there's that too lol.

Asian Hulk
If the bat can beat up against the spider.maybe the bat can win.

JuggernautFan
hmm, i say spiderman has this one. i dont like batman much and i think the new movie is going to be as bad as the other ones.

wrathofachilles
What? Are you referring to the fact that an actual bat could beat up an actual spider? If so, that's irrelevant, because Batman wasn't bitten by a radioactive bat. He's just a billionaire with waayyyy too much time on his hands.

Mr_Famous
laughing out loud

Ytaker
A Billionaire with brains to match Spiderman in science, multiple martial arts, and an array of gadgets to annoy Spiderman.

crazyspinz
it all depends, marvel writers = spidey wins, dc writers = bats wins

Ytaker
Actually, the victor is whoever we come up with as better. Not every versus poll has to become a real comic with real writers.

crazyspinz
this is ture

crazyspinz
so if uput it that way, i still dont know, cuz spidey is more power full, but bats would prabably find a way to beat him

Punkyhermy
Look Batman will throw Spiderman outta the window!!!!!Even Balck Cat so easily defeats him!!

crazyspinz
this is true, spidey will go kick dormammus ass, then go home and have more touble with some one like kraven or punnisher, so if this was someone way more powerfull than spidey he would win, but he sometimes looses to a weaker opponent.

Arachnoidfreak
Spiderman is faster, stronger, more agile, almost as intelligent, and funnier. Batman has lots of money, is really smart, has some gadgets, and is...human. Looks like Spiderman wins.

By the way, Spiderman has been thrown out of windows, and endured WAY worse than that. Batman will have to think of something other than "throwing him out of a window".

Mr_Famous
with prep time bats could probably coat his costume with some sort of anti webbing lubricant (similar to the one smythe designed), and probably sthng to block his spidey sense......... aaaannd..well to match up for speed and strength.....lets have batman design and put on the beyond suit as well wink ... yeah- now thats putting prep time to good use big grin

Swanky-Tuna
Actually, It'd be like Cap and DD combined with the brains of Reed Richards is the Marvel version of Batman. He's twinked out, hardcore.

Punkyhermy
Batman is dangerous. I will use the 'prep time' argument if that's what u wanna call it. Batman NEVER is unprepared.See, if he were to fight Spidey, he would KNOW about it before hand, therfore he WILL prepare and he WILL win, first time.Have a lil faith in the dark night... love happy

Alleast he is hotter than spiderman ANYWAY! eek! stick out tongue wink

Mr_Famous
There already is a comic on this title but i dont know who won- does anyone here know?

Mr_Famous
oh....and if u dont happen to know the story.....heh heh...you can find a ... ahem.....detailed summary on this link...whistle
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t10767.html angel

Evangel94
are you guys kidding?

A punch from spiderman would knock batman's head off.

Punkyhermy
Puhlease!

crazyspinz
umm do the names clayface, bane, soloman grundy ring a bell?, bats has beaten all these guys, and OMG HE STILL HAS A HEAD

crazyspinz
umm what is the green goblin, lets see ummm lots of money check, really smart check, has some gadgets check, and IS HUMAN CHECK!!!!!!

goblin and spidey are evenly matched, but bats is way smarter than goblin, and has a kickass car, plane, boat, motor cycle, and every other vehicle known to man.

nomsans
yea and spiderman always beat green goblin.

anyway

spiderman has way better ,
!)durablility
2)agility
3)stamina
4)intelligence
5)speed
6)strength

than batman...also spiderman is also a supergeniou scientist which gadgets to match. also spiderman is a hero that has fought many battles not only in all the regions of earth, but also in space and in our universe and other dimension in which he faced foes with god-like powers and pervailed. spiderman is one of earth's mightiest heroes. even if you give batman all the luck in the world, with all of the oppertunities in the fight to give him the upperhand, as well as home feild advantage (gotham city)...spider man will still defeat batman. the fight can be as wild and imaginative as you could possibly make it, but in the end...spiderman has to win because it would be a joke if spidy lossed to batman.

crazyspinz
did u just say spidy was smarter than batman, dude this is BATMAN, not a 12th grade science nerd

crazyspinz
and spider man always wins cuz he is marvels posterboy, he in al sense should loose 80% of his fights, venom for example is just a better versoin of spidy, better in every way, but he looses, marvel would make spidey beat friggin thanos if they has the chance, same thing with batman in DC, he beats supes, hurts amazo, beats darksieds son, thats the reason why i made this thread, because these to always win against anyone, no matter how strong

Evangel94
Batman can only find tangible noticable weakness. IE kryptonite. Spiderman is out of his league. Way out of his league. Batman is around Captain America level.

wrathofachilles
Spider-Man hasn't been a 12th grade science nerd since he was in 12th grade. The guy's in his 30s now *or 40s to us* and he's actually smarter than Batman in a technical sense. Batman has better street smarts, but Spider-Man is more scientifically intelligent.

And Spider-Man doesn't always win. He did go up against Thanos but didn't do much to him before he gave up. He also got the absolute snot beat out of him by Doctor Doom. *Amazing 350, funniest issue ever!* He's lost to Venom too, and Dr. Octopus, and Green Goblin, and Traveller, and Kaine, and Carnage, and Lizard, and Scorpion, and even Mysterio.....

...man, he kind of sucks, lol. No way, Spidey forever!

crazyspinz
every one has beat on him, but he has beaten them like 100 times more
and batman is like the smartest human ever, (exept doom, he kicks total ass)

Evangel94
batman is the smartest man ever?

Umm, NO.

wrathofachilles
No, I'M the smartest man ever. Geez.

Evangel94
second only to me. wink

crazyspinz
i said like the smartest man ever, and man doesnt include mutants, so im not included in this arguement big grin

crazyspinz
key word like

wrathofachilles
Second to none Evangel!

Crazy, you're calling yourself a mutant? That's not very nice to say about yourself, lol

crazyspinz
by mutant i mean like cable (the god like one) or xman, not like you or man thing, and there is another user called crazy, so refer to me a spinz for short

wrathofachilles
You got it crazy. Anyway crazy, I hate both Cable and X-Man, so comparing yourself to them, crazy, doesn't mean much to me, crazy. Man-Thing? He's a mutant, crazy? I thought he was a physical manifestation of the swamp, crazy? Am I just crazy or what, crazy?

Wait, what did you say your name was? wink

crazyspinz
lol we have way too much time on our hands, then again, so does everyone in this forum

wrathofachilles
Lol, oh you have no idea.

crazyspinz
ok, everyone go here and vote http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t309149.html

who?-kid

Mr_Famous
If Kraven can be a match for spidey, then i say so can Batman

Swanky-Tuna
Mentally, yeah, but Kraven is physically closer to Spiderman's league.

crazyspinz
yes, but bats has a car, and a sh*t load of other crazy gadgets that kraven doesnt have

Linkalicious
I'd probably give this fight to Batman if it wasn't for Spiderman's Spider sense. That things gotten him out of trouble on soooo many occasions that it boggles my mind.

Batman has better tactics, more skill, and better fighting techniques. But 1st he'd have to be able to hurt Spidey, then he'd have to find a way around the spider sense before he stood a chance.

Punkyhermy
Batman wins...

wrathofachilles
Gosh, wonder if your opinion has anything to do with your picture....

Spider-Man wins.

*insert cool Spider-Man picture here*

Swanky-Tuna
Kraven can run as fast as a cheeta and chase across the rooftops if he needs to. Although it would be hilarious, a car wouldn't help batman in a rooftop chase. And what's with your recent batmobile fetish?

wrathofachilles
Spider-Man has a Spider-Mobile....at least that's what the McDonald's Happy Meals seem to think, lol.

Mr_Famous
lol.... who would win in a race between the spider-mobile and the bat-mobile?

wrathofachilles
Between the life-size Batmobile and the Happy Meal size Spider-Mobile? hmmmm....

Mr_Famous
laughing out loud laughing out loud not the happy meal sized one dude! dang u for making me imagine such a silly thing.

wrathofachilles
Spider-man doesn't use the life-size mobile though. Hell, he's only even driven at all maybe twice.

Mr_Famous
when was that?

Swanky-Tuna
Depends on how much you pull the spider-mobile back to wind it up, hahahaha

who?-kid

Magee
Exactly. Batman just doesnt have the strength to knock Spiderman out or do anything strength wise to sway the battle. Batman may have the gadgets the "street smarts" and the bat mobile (a lot of use in this fight) but it just isnt enough to take out Spiderman.

Spiderman has beter reflexes and agility he's stronger and faster than batman and, of course his spider-sense. Spiderman wins.

Punkyhermy
Who says batman even has to touch him to win?!
He's the master of mind games...Peter will easily succumb to that...

Swanky-Tuna
How would his car help him?

I think the only way he could keep Spiderman down is by tricking him into some gnarly gas cloud or something.

Arachnoidfreak
Succumb to mind games? Do you even read Spiderman? All Parker does is talk shit and play mind games.

who?-kid
Maybe the name of this thread should be changed. Instead of "Batman vs Spider-Man" it should be called "Has Batman a chance against Spider-Man ?".

Oh man, Punkyhermy is going to hate me now ad infinitum roll eyes (sarcastic) .

Linkalicious
Says me basically.

Of course Spiderman is a good fighter, but his technique is soley one that he has created himself in order to take the best advantage of his speed and reflexes. Bruce is a master martial artist in several different forms of fighting. I'd most certainly give the fighting ability to Batman, but there are other, more tangible areas where he is trumped by Spiderman.

Without the Spider sense I feel that Batman would make due with what he does best...he's a creature of the night. He would move amongst the shadows...much like Venom does, and get the jump on Spiderman while Peter's doing his little inner monologue.

Who says that utility belt doesn't have something like knock out gas or a stun gun that could EASILY incapacitate Spiderman? He's got numerous "wonderful toys" in that belt of his. And I'm certain there is more than one that could help him in this fight. Maybe a swift kick to the face wouldn't hurt Spiderman, but well placed metal bar to the back of the head would leave him reeling in pain.

who?-kid
Well, that's a bit the problem, you can't compare the two. Spider-Man has only one fighting technique, his own, and Batman has dozens of fighting techniques. But Spider-Man's fighting ability is purely based on his amazing strength, agility, reflexes and spider-sense, and is more than enough to deal with Batman, Nightwing and Bane at the same time.

Creature of the night or not, he's not a cat who sees in the dark. If it's real dark, he"ll bump into walls just like everybody. And putting on night goggles takes a few seconds (at least), and you don't want to spend precious seconds when fighting Spider-Man, cuz that dude is really fast.

Again, Spider-Man is a master dodger. He can dodge any weapon of Batman all night long. And gas is too clumsy, too slow. He can jump away in half a second.

Maybe, maybe not. Let's just ignore the reflexes, speed, agility and spider-sense, and let's assume Batman takes some metal bar and hits Spider-Man with it. Spider-Man will feel it, no doubt about it. He will be in pain. But only for a few seconds, and than a very angry Spider-Man will rise.

Batman is not stupid enough to fight a very angry Spider-Man because Spider-Man will put the metal bar somewhere the sun doesn't shine...

FrothByte
i can't believe people still vote for batman. i used to like batman, but im really starting to hate him now that so many people are trying to beef him up. honestly, spiderman should win this fight. he is too instantaneous for bats. and please don't give me that prep time crap. you guys make it sound as if batman gets all the prep time he needs while spidey simply walks in for a brawl. either you give them both prep time or just take it out. and besides, bats doesn't have all the time in the world to make plans.

wrathofachilles
What do you mean without the spider sense? You can't randomly take away Spider-Man's powers to favor Batman. That's like saying, "I could easily take Batman out if not for his gadgets and martial arts skills."

wrathofachilles
Which I could by the way wink

Solidarsenal
http://img54.exs.cx/img54/2209/ack.jpg
http://img67.exs.cx/img67/4616/batmangus1.gif http://img64.exs.cx/img64/2456/spidey68_doyourjob.gif

spidespawn
spiderman rules end of story ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

theflyxx
Spiderman wins.

Enough with the "if Batman has enough prep time, he'd win" crap.

Seems like Batman needs prep time against EVERYONE he faces on this board.

K3VIL
Batman without prep time vs any metahuman is dead.And i'm talking about metahumans with brain, not stupid i'm the stronger or i smash guys.Batman cannot goes fist to fist without prep time.I explain better, i really like Bats, when he fought the Hyperclan he show how dangerous is, but hyperclan was weakned by fire.Without that, Bat would be dead.
Batman's prep time is his best weapon, but it has a little of no sense.Not all the heroes jumps in battles with plans or prep time, but they still win.

Cosmo Kramer
laughing Finally!!! Someone has pointed it out.

Cosmic_Beings
It's obvious that Spider-man would win. He can lift 10 tons, he could kill Batman with a flick of a finger.

ayjay
i think spidey takes this one....batman is fit, stronger than the average man, and smart...but spidey has SUPER humen strength agility speed reflexes, is smart, and has spidey sense.....and all these ppl sayin.."if you take away spider-sense" are just proving further that batman is nothing compared to spidey

lifeisaglich
Batman's fighting technique is all different martial arts that he has mastered and put in one. Making it one of a kind.

The dark is batman's friend, he does not need to see to know where you are he can find you with his eyes closed, so fighting in the dark he does not need to see.
So what you are saying that all the martial arts that he mastered does not teach him how to play in the dark right? I hear ya ..wink

And spider-man getting angry is going to make the fight even easier to win (don't believe me ask Kalibak darkseid's son, he will tell you a whole story) because batman is just going to capitalize off the mistakes that he is going to be doing. So please do not say that spider-man gets angry. because you just sealed his fade. against the guy who have mastered every form of martial arts in the dcu. (and created his own martial arts.)

Batman is by far smarter than spider-man can ever hope to dream. While spider-man was in high school science class batman was traveling the the world going to prestigious colleges and excelling in every field (I said every field) and that includes science. Give batman's spiders blood sample and see how he is going to bring back spider-man to his old nerdy self.

And pressure points are going to work on spider-man. because there are no mussel covering them. alright. OK they are but not as extensive to ward off an attack directed to the areas targeted. And besides,
)agility )speed )strength are nothing seeing how the batman has way to go around each and every one of them.

spider-man has the most obvious weakness is his head all ways talking. batman would go inside spider-man's head and turn his world upside down. That is spider-man's weakness. And batman uses any weakness he finds even if it is fear of nails or your body.

And batman does not need prep time to tango with every meta-humans. and sorry to say but batman does not need any prep time. Prep time to tango with spider-man because it will be to easy. (but batman always goes for a fast kill)

Did you guys hear about the one where batman took a beating from darkseid and all he had to show for it were just a disfigured face and a hand in a casket. smile

And just that you guys should know I really like spider-man he is OK in my book.

Kontraz
first of all, no, martial arts doesnt teach you how to use night vision or some bullshit like that. you obviously watch too many movies. second, its IMPOSSIBLE to have excelled in every field in multiple colleges throughout the world. Time doesnt allow for it. And third, there is no way in hell batman is going to beat spiderman. spider-man's weakness is that he is constantly "talking in his head" while fighting? Umm... first of all, thats called THINKING. Second of all, look it up, its actually one of his advantages. His fighting is second nature to him, part of his mutation, allowing his brain to be completely elsewhere in most situations, and allowing him to concentrate even further on the fight, if the need were to arise (which it wouldnt, against bats)

Mainstream
If Batman can beat Superman (which he has done abuncha times) then beating spidey should be a breeze.

theflyxx
Spidey doesn't have a glaring weakness that can be easily exploited like Supes does with kryptonite. Batman has exploited that weakness time and again whenever he defeated Supes.

who?-kid
(singing : hello darkness my old friend...)

Seriously, Batman can not see in the dark. Spider-Man has his spider-sense to avoid obstacles and such, Batman hasn't.

Usually it's Spider-Man who annoys people, not the other way around. You only will make Spider-Man angry when trying to kill an innocent person, or by threatening his wife and so. And a berserk Spider-Man is even more dangerous than a normal fighting Spider-Man (a Spider-Man that will hold back when fighting Batman).

Yeah, great battle, give him some blood sample. Anything else, a blueprint of his house ? And Spider-Man is supposed to knit a sweater in the meantime ?

Maybe, maybe not. Is Batman fast enough to even touch Spider-Man ? No.

Again, maybe he can get around each and every one of them (very unlikely, but okay...) but he can't get around all of them at the same time, and certainly not with the extra powers such as spider-sense, unbreakable web, jumping and wall climbing ability.

Yeah right.

Same here with Batman. But he can be beaten, just like every hero.

lifeisaglich
You are especially correct no martial arts teaches one to use night visions, thanks for answer this question for who?-kid. I know exactly what I was writing about (talking in his head is one of his weakness). Thinking and talking are one and the same the only difference is with thinking words do not come out.

His fighting is second nature to him, part of his mutation, allowing his brain to be completely elsewhere in most situations, and allowing him to concentrate even further on the fight what ?

How can your brain be else where and this will help you concentrate to fight better? Bob is the comics if you keep making comments like this you are going to hurt your self, or worse you could hurt others who are trying the read your post.

Oh and Batman does know all the martial arts in DCU. And has mastered them all.and put it in to one peripheral of moves. Whether you like or not.

Your eyes can not be trusted in the dark that is why some martial artist train their other senses. Like smell, hearing, position, touching and so on and so forth. Yes batman cannot I repeat can not see in the dark but he can find you in the dark with out the aid of night vision goggles. And if this is not clear enough just read the first lines of Kontraz's quote I think is straight and to the point.

Ah isn't this where all his gadgets come in. To cancel all what spiderman has to offer. And please before you start asking that what is batman going to use need I remind you that the batman has on his possessions stuff that can make superman see stars. And I am not refering to kryptonite. wink And by the way Pressure points should be able to work

next_37
daredevil and captain america will beat the bat any day

ebosian
I agree.
Your talking about a comic character that has supported a building by brute strength, dodged swings by the Hulk, and has taken down characters way above his strength level _without_ gadgets.

Batman with his bag of tricks (I mean utility belt) is outclassed. Leave him to fight Catwoman, Daredevil, or maybe Captain America.

nuff said

The Flash
Batman gets humiliated in this fight.

DarkCrawler
It wouldn't be complete humiliation.

theflyxx
It would be more along the lines of egg-on-face.

whobdamandog
Batman could win with his infamous "prep time" abilities..But then again couldn't just about anyone beat someone else if they have enough "prep time."

lifeisaglich
Yes anybody can win with prep time but nobody does it the way batman can. Batman has the prep time thing patented if you want to use it you better pay the due. He did not get rich by passing out checks you know, even though he most inherited of his cash. Is a family business.

Batman took a beating from darksied, darksied people not anyone but darksied, and all he has to show for it is a broken harm and a messed up face.

And you guys are telling me what ????? One punch and batman is downsmile .

Thanos is equal to Darksied when was the last time that spiderman faced him down Alone. Batman faced darksied his first time and got what he wanted granted he got his ass big grin handed to him but people this is darksied.

In-case I am lying as so many of you people are going to imply Superman batman # 13. For those of you who do not know this is a superman comic so brace your self. And in continuity.

Superman batman # 12.Batman got eaten by some dragon dog or hound dogs or something.

Superman batman # 11. This is the one where the batman faced up against an army of doomdays. Granted they were defects of a clone they still sent superman flying out of thermiscira.

Unless you are going to tell me that you see spiderman webbing the doomdays and giving them one Punch's to knock them out. Then you will be saying that Spiderman is stronger than Wonder-woman right??

Batman has never met darksied face to face before this moment and he still walked away (a first time meeting). This alone should prove that batman is the smartest of the two. Batman is not just book smart genius he is also street smart genius. Street smart enough to come up with Matches Malone (An Italian drug lord or something?)

Power, reflexes, agility, do you guys want to rethink your one punch knock out. laughing ahahahahahah

Punkyhermy
agreed!

who?-kid
Thinking has nothing to do with it, it's just an established fact, nothing more. Batman is only human, and can take only so much. A powerpunch from Spider-Man will certainly kill Batman, I really don't understand what the problem is. Spider-Man can knock through a concrete wall without much effort. Is Batmans skull (or body) harder than a wall ? I didn't think so.

Another thing, it's a bit cheap to drag in all the glorious battles of Batman, only to say : See , I told you, if Batman can do this to that supervillain, he can certainly do the same thing with Spider-Man. Wrong.

Because you forget that exactly the same thing can be said about Spider-Man, he has beat up powerful enemies with his bare hands, villains that can fart Batman away any day, and twice in the weekend. If Spider-Man can do that, he will have no problem whatsoever with just a caped man and a few gadgets.

Havoc470
theres a great pic of these two fighting in the latest wizard, it was drawn by michael turner

i could probably post it here

Havoc470
http://tinypic.com/z09c7

imo, spiderman wins

vaya_the_elf
I'm sorry but I would think batman would. Although they are both very cool, and I love both of them.

lightaxe
and why do you think batman would win?

Nightwing24
whos more popular spiderman or batman

lightaxe
batman has more fanboys.

Havoc470
yeah, batman has so many damn fanboys, no matter what battle topic he's in, people always post in each and every one of them with some stupid concept and no good facts whatsoever

Nightwing24
anything batman can do spiderman could do better(except get a job that pays alot of money)

Havoc470
lol, good one

moviejunkie23
dude its already been said. Bruce Wayne is a mortal man without super powers and is not nearly as fast as Spider-Man. Spider- Man swings up to Batman and beans him in the head cracking his skull before Batman can blink. So yea we are not talking about wether you LIKE Batman more or not we are talking about the details of each character and taking those details and gauging wich one would win in battle. Actually it would be one of Spider Mans easiest battles. Sure Batman is a great character and i like him because he is one of the few Heros in the comic world that depend on training and combat skills and home made weapons vs superpowers. But still the fact remains, if spiderman and batman met eachother in a random battle Batman would be a grease spot on the ground.

moviejunkie23
ps lightaxe
i love the pic with the old school iron man dude
hehe

lightaxe
thanks big grin

MERCILOUS
Batman whips spidey 7 out of 10 times, here's why.

Spidey's lost to the Beetle! A guy who downloads your fighting style to adjust to it, something Batman does naturally and more effectively.
Spidey's been closely matched by Dare Devil (so much for your just human theories)
It seems to me that spidey has trouble with trained fighters and Batman's one of the very best.

Kontraz
first off, bettle does more than just adjust, he analyzes the fighting style to the exact detail, noting every single flaw, nomatter how slight-- something batman would have no chance of doing without prep time.

spidey's closely matched by daredevil, but still comes out on top.

and... umm... what exactly is bats supposed to do to spidey, exactly? the vast majority of his bags of tricks are going to be dodged by spidey with little to no effort... bat's strength isnt enough to even harm the guy, and just one of spidey's blows could easily kill bats...

ayjay
i;m goin spiey on this..however...batmans been trained in almost every form of martial...and in most...like judo...u learn to use the opponents offensive maneuvres to ur advantage...putting them off balance and forcing ur own offensive....i dunno whether batman would be able to do this with spidey;s speed and agility....but spidey isnt exactly the most sharp fighter....i'm thinkin bats would be able to use stuff like momentum and crap to throw spidey off a little...but hey..it SPIDER-MAN! he'll probbaly shnap kcik batz in the head before he can throw a batarang!

MERCILOUS
that's a rather foolish response.

If i had my scanner i'd show you a picture of Batman's sidekick crushing a 3 foot wide tree.

Wolvie's hit spidey, he is at about the same level of martial arts as Batman, so there goes your he'll dodge everything theory.

Bat's is a better fighter than any program beetle could come up with. He'd only have to see a few moves to get it down, you completely underestimate Bat's intellect.

Nightwing24
Batman had trouble with that killercock and not to mension a damn puppet names scar face

Nightwing24
oh yeah batman has archniphobia so he will be scared to death

lifeisaglich
Yea you are correct but do not count on the one punch counting because I do not think that the batman is going to stand in line and watch a one punch deal heading for his head. And besides batman's made a carreer out of dudging those one deal punches.

We do not need to look at spidermans past victories as much becasue he has superpowers. As much as we need to look at batman's because he has no super power. As with most people logically a person with super powers should always win against someone who does not have a super power. As with batman this is rarely the case. and it is quite opposite
We need to look at batman's victories to see how he stands against someone like spiderman. For the obvious he has no superpowers. But he as manged to put people as powerful as spiderman and people even more powerful than spiderman under his feet.

Batman got beat up by darksied the equivilent of thanos in marvel. All what batman had to show for the beating was a badly beaten face and a broken arm. And get this, this meeting is the first between darksied and batman and batman still got the better of him.

Havoc470
yeah yeah, the batman: year one pic...who cares that doesnt prove anything except for it to be a cool picture

wolvie has enhanced speed and strength, remember theres indestructible metal behind those punches......you should really learn about characters and take off the words "bite me, fanboy" from your sig......unless youre biting yourself

random battle, batman wouldnt have time to retreat to the bat-cave and watch streaming videos of spidey whooping all of his enemies asses at once.......beetle is on a completely different note, i think your "fact" just backfired and youre running loops to justify it

by the way, daredevil has been shown to take on alot of hand ninja's at once, batman has trouble with 1 or 2 ninja's in DC, superior martial arts?...no fact that proves batmans martial arts is superior or even remotely close to daredevils, even illustrations of these two characters martial arts show daredevil to be extremely above batmans famous "judo chop" stance

Havoc470
what glich didnt mention, is after darkseid socked batman, superman eventually stepped in and told someone to tend to batman because his heart rate was tremendously low

lifeisaglich
Yeah and what Havoc470 fail to mention is that superman was holding a knocked out super girl in his arms Probably miles away from where darksied and batman were facing off.

And superman did not send anybody to take care of batman. Wonder woman and Big Barda were the ones to find batman on the floor. And batman was conscious and find except for some broken bones and messed up face.

If a person's heart beat is tremendously low do you think they would be able to say anything let alone stand on their own power? Because
when Big Barda offered her help to the batman, batman refused he said NO. Thanks to his newly aquired New God tech. the Mother box.

who?-kid
You forget that many of the monsters/mutants/villains... Spider-Man beat were also lots and lots stronger than Spider-Man, so that equals things.

You can't compare Batman enemies with Spider-Man. Spider-Man has NO obvious weaknesses and is just too unpredictable. It's not because you once beat up Mike Tyson you can take on Bruce Lee as well, it doesn't work that way.

who?-kid
Is this a recent comic you're talking about, a few months old ? If it is, than I read it too (not bad !), and I'm sorry, but Batman took a serious beating, nothing more, nothing less. And wasn't he wearing some kind of armor (I don't have the comic here, but I remember something like that).

If that's the case, and if I'm right, Batman would have been dead without this armor. Spider-Man probably would made fun of Darkseid and would leave after a short fight without a scar wink.

Max Spidey 24
spidey and bats gets owned by darksied

and yes spidey beats bats spidey stays in the up high on a wall and breaks stuff to fall on batman even webbing him from a far works

BootlegBoys420
senario: city streets manhattan\gotham
curent batman curent spiderman
no holds barred any thing goes

We be bootleg!!!!!!!! mad

Blade Cutter
No prep time and spider-man take this one he has bats beat in every thing but brains.

Arachnoidfreak
this thread again!?

We must have done this 4 times already.

BENITO
there has only been one batman and one spider-man
there was a spidey clone but that was the scarlet spider

jplatinum
batman could win even if they fought without weapons because he is a much better fighter. he also, could throw spiderman around using his own attack energy(remeber how he tossed superman around and spiderman is much lighter than supes)
Batman also, fazed the hulk with a kick in the ribs.
He could definently knock spiderman out with that same kick to the head. Spiderman usually fights people weaker or stronger than him, but they have no real fighting skills or MA fighting skills. If they do they d*mn sure don't show them.
Batman wins either way.
Unless he is completely serious the whole fight and nails bruce with a real hard punch.

theflyxx
Batman fazing the Hulk with a kick was pure crap anyway you slice it.

Anyways, Spidey would take this. He's stronger, quicker, more agile, and more durable than the Batman.

BootlegBoys420
If Bat Can hit Spidey... Its Over... But Spideys Senses Play A Big Part...
50/50 I Say...

We Be Bootleg...

We Run These Streets!!!!!!!!

DigiMark007
jplat...if Batman fazed the Hulk then that means it was a crossover comic and therefore very suspect, at best (crossover comics are notorious for playing wildly with power levels and abilities).

Spider-Man has super-human reflexes. He can dodge bullets (not necesarily Matrix-style, but he'll know they're coming and is quick enough to get out of the way). As an example of this, in an "Amazing Spider-Man" comic, the daughter of Norman Osborn, with similar powers to SM, doesn't shoot at him because, in her words, "I wouldn't hit you. You're too quick, and we both know it".

Somehow I don't think training in any number of martial arts styles is going to overcome those kind of reflexes. Add SM's 10-Ton strength, and prep time or not, Batman is screwed.

I spent longer than I wanted to explain an obvious fight. SM dominates.

-DM

LLG
Spider-man, in my opinion would win.

kgkg
Spider-man his no Dummie , plus his fast , stonger , etc than batman.

i give it to him , but a win for batman ins't imposible after all he is the BAT

Linkalicious
Batman takes this.

He wouldn't duke it out with Spiderman, he would trap him or use something from his utility belt to render him unconscious.

jplatinum
Hey DigiMark007,

Training in MA would help bruce to get past peter's reflexes because Martial arts makes you fast as well.

Ever notice how MA can move at way faster than normal speeds
I've researched and found that the average black belt with speed training actually can throw punches at over 60 mph and some throw them at over 100 mph.

I have been training in MA for over ten years and I have done tests on my reflexe speed and hitting power and found that I could throw a punch
at a good bit over 100mph(no fooling).

Considering batman to be able to dodge bullets too(in his comics and in that movie with george clooney) I say that batman maybe a bit slower than spidey which won't matter cause he could still hit him.

People seem to try to make point that if someone is stronger or faster than you he automatically wins, which isn't true.

A slightly slower or slightly weaker person could win given the circumstances.Like say spidey came in for a attack and batman grabbed him and slung him into the wall or into a tpole a couple times then barraged him with 60-100 mph punches in the face before he had time to recover. This would most likely dazed spidey enough so that even with his spider sense going off he would be physically incapable of moving or countering. Then batman could focus his energy into a massive punch or kick to spidey's head and its lights out.

Batman being slighty slower and way weaker than spidey doesn't matter if batman is almost as agile, has way way superior fighting skill,can still dodge or block spidey's punches, has enough punching/kicking power to hurt spidey, and more battle strategics than spidey.

I'm not dismissing what you said cause peter could still clean bruce's clock if he connected a punch at half his full strength, but I'm just stating that if he were not successful in this that bruce could surprise him and win.You make a good argument though.

dami wilson
jplatinum

where do you come from? Batman is an ordinary man with money to buy gadgets. He cant lift over one ton. They meet on a street? Spidey throws the batmobile to a side street and a fight staRTS. bATMAN CANT dodge bullets! He might be a martial experts but cant move faster than a speeding bullet. He's reflexes are just like the many martial arts experts Spidey has beaten many times often fighting these MA experts three , four at a time. Spidey can lift 10 ton and has his webbing!

That kick on Hulk was crap writing by a fan boy writer for DC. Some stupid writing where when Hulk was squeezing the life out of him, he drops a sleeping gas! Some dumb BS! They always find some way for FANBOY Bats to win! Spidey attaches him to a wall and a punch is enough to knock him out for the count. WHAT MA moves will Bats use on Spidey that he wont dodge and counter? Web the fool to the wall or ceiling and leave him for his bats to come and rescue?
Honestly, batman is not as fast as spidey and not as strong! Get over it. Also, he cant beat superman! It's anothe fan boy BS!

SnakeEyes
They did this battle in an issue of Wizard and they chose Batman as the victor. It was the same setting too, and with no prep time...

Next Venom_girl
Spidey is stronger, smarter, and has powers. Batman is just a guy with gadgets. No contest. Its Spidey smackdown! stick out tongue

Linkalicious
Actually Batman is smarter than Spiderman.

Hegemon875
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Spidey is stronger, smarter, and has powers. Batman is just a guy with gadgets. No contest. Its Spidey smackdown! stick out tongue

How little you know about batman.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
No prep time and spider-man take this one he has bats beat in every thing but brains.
I agree, and let's not forget Peter Parker is not exactly an idiot either.

When well written, Spider-Man wins easily. And for those who think Batman will beat the living crap out of SM, please explain HOW exactly he is going to do that ?!

To avoid misunderstandings, I don't accept the following "arguments":

- Batman beat Superman, so he can beat Spider-Man => first of all, Spider-Man is no Superman, second: Spider-Man has no obvious weaknesses Batman can use against him and third: Spider-Man himself has also defeated some true powerhouses.

- Batman will defeat Spider-Man, because he is the Bat, that's what he does => that's just bollocks.

- Batman will find "something" => what exactly ?

Good luck lol wink

Shaggy2dope
who would win I seriously dont know so thas why i started this forum for everyones opinions

StrawNilla
Originally posted by Shaggy2dope
who would win I seriously dont know so thas why i started this forum for everyones opinions
Unless Bats has some kind of matter neutralizer that can hit a target with pre cog, superhuman agility, reflexes, etc......I'd say Spidey.

Shaggy2dope
but batman's strength not to mention he has that bat boomaring to maybe cut up spidey some times maybe slow him down a bit

StrawNilla
but batman's strength not to mention he has that bat boomaring to maybe cut up spidey some times maybe slow him down a bit
Spidey's alot stronger than Batman....

Not to mention that the webbed one has dodged things alot faster than any baterang.

Shaggy2dope
when spidey lifts things he seems to struggle like in movie wise that is but in comics and movies batman just picked something up no prob

Scoobless
Batman is peak human strength at best...... probably presses around 750lbs at full exertion....... just less than Captain America, projectiles are no prob to spidey after fighting Boomerang, Green Goblin and even Bullseye many times........ plus he gets shot at all the time by the police and various hitmen/assassins

and this has been done

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=329770&highlight=batman+spiderman

Shaggy2dope
thats true but doesn't it still hurt him? because when batman gets shot it bounces off him cause his armor but for spidey it seems to slow him down a bit

StrawNilla
thats true but doesn't it still hurt him? because when batman gets shot it bounces off him cause his armor but for spidey it seems to slow him down a bit
But Spidey's costume is nowhere near as strong as Batman's armor. It's Spidey's natural durability that makes him tougher than Batman without the armor, heck, I'd say even with the armor he wouldn't survive much less shake off being thrown through a brick wall hard enough or denting a steel door when being thrown into it. But Spidey's dealt with all that before and come out fine.

Scoobless
it might hurt him if Bats could hit him with one....... which is highly doubtful

Shaggy2dope
yeah i suppose that's true

theflyxx
No way that Batman could win.

Spidey could easily dodge a Batarang or whatever gadget Batman would throw at him.

Spidey is much quicker, much stronger,much faster, and more durable than Bruce. Throw in Spidey's webs and Batman's done for.

jplatinum
Hey DigiMark007,

Man, you don't have to tell me that cause I'm a wolverine fan ,but even I know the 90's wolverine would have gotten murdered by lobo.
Yet, I think the insanely durable wolverine of today would give him a good beat down. Anyway, I just wanted to say that in his base state a
2000 psi+ kick to the rib or solar plexes would knock the wind out of the hulk, but if he is enraged then I doubt it. So you were pretty much kinda right, man.

Peace.
cool

Scoobless
Originally posted by jplatinum
Spiderman usually fights people weaker or stronger than him

doesn't everyone???????

python99
This is to hard to pick. Spidey is obviously stronger but the bat is smarter but not by far. In a straight fist to cuffs punch for punch Spiderman would probably kill the Bat with a few punches . But batman has more of a will to win and never give up this plays a vital role I say 50/50 sorry I like them both

Mainstream
Batman is smart than Spidey..not saying Spiderman is a dumbass or anything..Batman is a better fighter...Spider is faster..but Spiderman would underestimate Batman..Batman wouldn't do the same against Spidey...as long as their is some distance between the heroes..Batman can take him down...fighting from a distance..cuz up close Bruce is royally screwed.

neowizard2005
the sig tells the whole story
sorry bats!

rob

LordFear
This is exactly what I am talking about when I say that people post nothing but drivel in here.
THey don't support their stance with facts nor rational thought.
"Oh Bats is only a guy in a flying ratsuit".
Man people like that should be taken out back and shot.
Bats win and if you wanna know why, then ask.

Mainstream
agreed...sorry Spidey.

LordFear
One scenario is that Bats throws some sonic batarangs, once he realizes that SM has hightened senses. The batarangs are merely decoys, anticipating where SM will swing to or flip to, Bats will have a flying ninja kick to the throat waiting for SM.Also in close combat, Bats will use pressure points to stop the fight. He does that with all powerful oppoennts, Hulk is an exception because he has too much muscle mass for Bats to effectively affect his pressure points

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>