Best Vieo Game You Have Played

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zoneofbologna
Many people have different views on video games. I personally think that zone of the enders or final fantasy X was my favorites.

i am always open to suggestions though bunny bunny

TrAnCeDuO
no one cares...quit making threads!

zoneofbologna
well i am just wonderin

dark1365
What's your problem, Trance? Go make your own thread, and stop flaming others. Anyways, I thought Halo was the best, until Halo 2 comes out.

BENDER_17
ZELDA 64: Ocarina of Time
defenetli

DracotheDragon
Hey dark1365, lay off trance, he has a point. And Animal Crossing.

Linkalicious
Crono Trigger

That game was amazing, and I wish they would make a similar game with modern graphics.

DracotheDragon
WHAT?!?!?! Happy Dance

Linkalicious
And after all the fighting you put up.....we find out who you really think would win in the fight. Tsk Tsk.

Now that we're done playing the "he said, she said" game. Lets tell the people where that quote came from.

TrAnCeDuO
where did you get that from? regardless it doesnt matter... the damn argument took place what? almost a year ago!? jeez cant people change their opinion over time? whatever...and dark shut up this noob shouldve just bumped another thread instead of making another one...

((The_Anomaly))
Zelda!!! all the way!!!..its tied with Metroid Prime, Prime 2: Echos is gonna kick some major ass!!

§pearhead
starcraft/brood war, my all time fav thumb up

SaTsuJiN
the ferocity in which new threads have been arising is becoming scary.. anywho.. hmm best game best game... *scratches head*... For sheer hours of enjoyment... I give the award to Goldeneye for N64

BackFire
FF6

Noteables: Chrono Trigger, FF9, Goldeneye, Half Life, Far Cry, Doom series, Metroid Prime, Zelda series, Mario 64, Marvel vs Capcom, World of Warcraft, Warcraft 3, Resident Evil 2, Silent Hill, FF7, Mario Kart 64, Metal Gear Solid, Mario 3, Donkey Kong Country, Starcraft, Gran Turismo 2.

Darth Surgent
Wow, I actually agree completely with Link for once.

Chrono Trigger, by far.

Sun Ce
for story line i would say Vargrant Story, for ps1, and for action i would say hmm dunno really big grin, maybe Savage for pc

Lord Ryugen
Devil May Cry, Final Fantasy VII or Burnout 3

Samurai Guy
(after I fix your spelling of Chrono...) Chrono Trigger was awesome, very true. But... Final Fantasy III and VII are tied for first with me.

They were supposed to do that with FFVII, but I doubt that would ever happen. That would be admitting that Vid companies are out of ideas, and need to update older games with modern graphics.

HarmonicFlo88
Metal Gear Solid

Metal Gear Solid 2 : Sons of Liberty

Best gameplay, BEST story, best characters and extremely thought provoking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.