Glenn Talbot + Spider-Man vs. Penguin + Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
So the Penguin and the Flash tries to beat up with Glenn Talbot and Spidey.because the Spidey beat up against the Flash and Glenn Talbot beat up against the Penguin.which can be loose?

Mane
eer

no comment...

Tron
Okay, I'm not insulting you here, but I'm guessing your english isn't that good, so I'll bear with you on that part. But beside that, where the hell did you get this battle from? You do know Flash alone could take out all three right?

Maestro
Im waiting for Asian Hulk to comeback with a witty remark like "When Talbot capture Hulk, Hulk jump away and Penguin is batman villian because flash run fast and spidey beat up penguin, which win?".

Tron
Now that's just not right.laughing out loud

Asian Hulk
OK I'm wrong Tron!!!!I give up now!but my English is OK.so when Spidey makes up about the Flash.Spidey spin his web and the Flash runs for speeding to fight his villains.

Maestro
What the f**k?

wrathofachilles
No, your English is not 'OK.' I understand that you're from the Philippines *I thought English was one of the official languages?* but you aren't really making very much sense. I do disagree with Tron though, Spider-Man's spider-sense would be able to detect Flash through his speed and he'd knock him out via that method.

Who the hell is Glenn Talbot anyway? Doesn't sound like a very super-heroish name.

Maestro
When was spidermans reactions faster than light?

wrathofachilles
Flash is faster than light? Since when? I don't read his comics, but he was around the speed of sound back in the day.

crazyspinz
well in the song it is "at the speed of light"lol, pluss he has spidey sense, wich he could just turn around and punch flash in the face? that like 10 ton punch + flash running towards him at light speed = lots o pain in flashed face,
sory asian hulk, wut i meant to say was
flash go fast spider turn and make flash go boom

lol, jk

Tron
I doubt his spider-sense would help him much against that kind of speed. It may help him dodge a couple of last second moves, but won't help for too long though. Remember, even with the spider-sense, he still tends to get hit. And, Flash is just fast enough to dodge that punch anyways, so Spidey would have to be VERY quick about it. And if it just ahppened to connect, something coming at him that fast just might hurt him as much as Flash. And Glenn Talbot is an old Hulk villian, sort of, with the military and sh*t. Don't know much more than that though. I think he's long dead anyways though.

And wrath, try to lay off asian hulk's grammer. If it's not good, it's not good. He can't do much about it, so just try to work with it.

Asian Hulk
You know guys!!!!I'm not kidding with us!!!!both Glenn Talbot and the Penguin are the villains.

Swanky-Tuna
His sense would either be going off constantly or when he's falling on the ground after getting hit a bunch of times.

wrathofachilles
Oh General Talbot. Yeah I remember him. He was in the movie in fact. I'm not attacking his grammar, I'm just explaining to him that it's not 'ok.' People should always be aware of their weaknesses. For instance, I'm an arrogant prick. But I'm ok with that. wink

zonerider
smile

Space M ummy
why ressurect this? This was a terrible thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.