The Fall Out Shelter!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheFilmProphet
This is the shelter for people who want to get away from all the threads they are sick of

Except this one. big grin

Talk about any serious, funny, sad, etc. topic you feel like here.

Raven Guardia
nice cool

TheFilmProphet
http://orn-lab.ekol.lu.se/birdmigration/flightlab/image/building.jpg
The Fall Out Shelter stick out tongue

Raven Guardia
cool *sits down with cookies and soda*
so whats you wanna talk about?

TheFilmProphet
Movies maybe?

Raven Guardia
okay,....did you see Van Helsing yet?

TheFilmProphet
Yeah saw it in theatres when it was first released. What did you think about it?

Raven Guardia
I also saw it when it was first released big grin....I liked it alot...I wanted to get it on DVD but I didnt see it out yet.

Elektra_lover
Van...Helsing? *twitches*

TheFilmProphet
I liked it too but I know alot of people who hated it. I will probably purchase it on DVD when its released.

Did you see Spider-Man 2?

Raven Guardia
yes, I loved Sipiderman 2!!!!!!!!.....man that movie rocked!

did u see it?

TheFilmProphet
Yeah in fact I saw the sneak peek they held the day before the film opened in theatres worldwide. It was at about 12:00 am. Anyway I loved it too, it was great to finally see Doc Ock on the big screen. I felt like I was watching the old comic books come to life.

Raven Guardia
I never read the comics..but I'm really into the movies...your lucky you saw the sneak peak eek!

TheFilmProphet
Yeah it was great because at 12:00 am there is no annoying little kids inside the theatres bothering you.

What was the last DVD you bought?

Raven Guardia
yeah, little kids can be annoying when it comes to movies.

hmmm *thinks*......I dont remember embarrasment....I got most of mine from last Christmas...although my mom just bought Passions of the christ.

what was the last one you bought?

TheFilmProphet
The last DVD I bought was The Punisher. Have you seen it?

Raven Guardia
nope.

I have to go sad.....I'll see ya tomorrow K wink smile

night.

TheFilmProphet
You should definitely see it.

Goodnight. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.