The Truth Behind UFO's At Roswell?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zelda Lestat
well, this isnt my theory, but i heard about it on another forum somewhere.According to government officails, the ufo's seen at roswell were secret missles being fired by the soviet union. according to others, they were sent by aliens, some even say God. So what do you guys think? I personally believe the missle theory....

KidRock
Yes they were missiles fired by god roll eyes (sarcastic) What do you mean by missiles from the soviet union?

The theory that holds the most ground is that it was just experimental spy planes.

TheFilmProphet
I believe the government officials big grin They were weather balloons.

No but seriously its difficult to really know what happened that day so I can't really say. wink

Crash Overload
Well Frist of All you ahve to understand that Area 51 is actually a place where they MAKE airplans. The Blackbird came out of Area 51. There project right now Is the Aurora, Which is half Propolsion by rockets, half electromagnetic propolsion.

Zelda Lestat
LMAO. the S.U suposedly was planning an illegal attack on the U.K or something, and the objects seen in the sky were the testing missles or something.

KidRock
S.U?

Zelda Lestat
soviet union

Zelda Lestat
off topic-r u really kid rock? lol...cant believe i just sked that....

Darth Surgent
Yes, he is Kid Rock. And me? Well, I'm the bloody Queen of England.

This is a bit off-topic, but are you the really the illegitimate child of Zelda and Lestat? Because my friend says that you are.

And yes, God did launch missiles down from Heaven on numerous occasions in the fifties and sixties. I believe that his intention was to prevent Pauly Shore's parents from ever meeting, but I think he really screwed the pooch on that one.

Don't worry. 'Tis all in good fun. big grin

Zelda Lestat
LMAO!! yes, my mother is a vidoe game character and my dad's a vampire!!lol lol lol lol lol lol

Ronny
aliens

Reborn Again
I believe it was experimental aircraft.

Turbo-Cajun
WTF is this doing in the philosophy forum? doesnt sound like philosophy....

Kosta
I believe it was swamp gas from venus.......

Reborn Again
I believe this thread is swamp gas from venus.
I agree, this shouldn't be in the philosophy forum.

WindDancer
That's all I need a Philosophical Alien! Oh boy Dr. Spock! stick out tongue

Bierbommetje
Foreign aliens from canada

Nazgulinthedark
it wasnt any of that! it was a giant gingerbread cookie! Led by the South American rubber chicken army!

Mr Zero
And coincidentally this whole thread smells like swamp gas from uranus.

Nazgulinthedark
no its not swamp gas, its gingerbread cookies and rubber chickens

Zelda Lestat
well it was philosophical until these guys showed up....lol.

*gasps in horror*no..it cant be......IT WAS THE CLOWNS!!!!!

Reborn Again
Well....................

Thanks for sharing that. I'm finished eating.

Nazgulinthedark
your welcome smile

eleveninches
About the 'grey' roswell aliens (the type that was on the infamous autopsy video), I personally believe that they were the result of experimentation on humans conducted in secret by the US military by the same Nazi 'doctors' that were conducting horrrific experiments on live human test-subjects in the concentration camps in Germany. Many of these 'doctors' were protected by the USA after the war, and went to live in America on the condition that they hand over the results of their research to the US governent.

Jackie Malfoy
All I can say is that I want to believe in UFOs but I can't!(got that from a siggy I saw in another site)I don't think there are any kind of creatures on another planet.
Why?I have no idea sure we have no proof but it does not sound reasonable.I don't know too much about that Roswell thing but I do know that it could be all fake.
Acouse the goverment knows more then what they say most of the time so I have my doubts.JM

Capt_Fantastic
LOL...that was good.

As for aliens, I hope they exist. Because if we are it for the universe, then we're screwed. I think if the grey aliens do exist, that they are actually us from the future. I mean, given all the different environments that must exist on the many billions of worlds out there, I have a hard time believing that an alien species would evolve along the same biological lines that humans have. By that I mean the body structure...two arms and two legs, a head on the end of their neck on the top of their shoulders. That sort of thing.

As for the rest of the galaxy, yes. There are other races out there that have evolved into sentient species. Are they visiting Earth? I can't say I'm convinced of that aspect of the question.

Capt_Fantastic
If aliens crash landed here on earth, do you think they should be allowed to get married?

Jackie Malfoy
LOL!You are so strange do you know that?What do you think?Someone who thinks he is pretty smart should know the answear to that without thinking about it.
Oh wait I forgotten no brain.Oh well your lost!JM Strike two.

Capt_Fantastic

ragesRemorse
No it was just gas from my swamp ass.

i'm not certain, but I think the keebler elves had somthing to do with rosewell. Don't quote me on this i am still revising my theory.

ragesRemorse
finally, some philosophy in this topic, and yes, yes i do. who areyou to tell a tny little grey person with a big head and a ray gun that he connot get married to a lower form of intelligence if he wants to?

eleveninches
The infamous autopsy video - I dont think that was an alien, but a victim of illegal experiments on humans

Evil Dead
No aliens..........at Roswell. Weather balloons..........

There's more evidence in the holy bible to suggest ufos and aliens than there is surrounding Area 51's Groom Lake testing site.........

BlackC@t
I don't really know the full story of Roswell, I only heard something about Aliens.

I heard it really was Aliens and the government covered it all up, took thier ship and thier bodies.

I believe that's what happened.

eleveninches
i still say its just experiments on humans, NOT aliens

Evil Dead
The Roswell incident summed up quickly.......

Mack Brazil finds wreckage on his ranch........goes to town to tell the Sheriff. The sheriff calls the local military facility, believing it to be something of theirs. The wreckage was that of a project Mogul weather balloon...........a classified, as we would call today "black" project that fitted weather balloons with some sort of radar equipment, so we could fly them at high altitudes over Russia for some sort of spy work. One crashed. The army guy who showed up made up the cover story of it being a ufo.........because they were all the rage at the time due to sci-fi movies and comics. This drew too much attention so the army had to withdraw that cover story.

It was a cover up.........they covered up a secret military project.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.