Sam already finished plot line and is currently working on the script for Spidey 3!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
It is said Harry might not be the Goblin this time, he could be The Goblin in the fourth or maybe not at all. Paola, by the way this isn't just about Spidey 3 so I didn't post it in the Spidey 3 thread.

LINK: http://superherohype.com/spider-man/index.php?id=1758

P.S: Can we please close the Spidey 3 thread? after all we have too many official thread that VF made (rather silly idea.) Also with news drawing nearer no one can contain themselves to post the info in one thread.

Reborn Again
Please! Another love story? This arc is done. PP & MJ are together. And MJ knows PP is Spidey. There's no need to dwell on this further. And Raimi has to follow through with the Harry GG story because that's where the comics took us. We got the intro with Spidey, we did the love interest, now it's time to get down and dirty with a darker Spidey. A storyline with harsh reality and a more sadistic villian.

Mr Zero
OR - rather than churning out something like that and making something like every other dull movie he could do what he does best and give us another installment of his vision of a kickass spidey.

Hmn...tough call....

Mr Zero
That wont hold water with THE BIG P.... its one thread for each topic and thats that. *whipcrack*

Learn to love it like I have.

Paola
Good to hear that Mr Zero!!

BlackC@t: this are Spidey 3 news, they belong in the Official Spidey 3 thread. I f you think VENOMfan's idea was silly, state so THROUGH PM'S and TO HIM, don't post it on the boards.

And I'm silly too, btw so......

CLOSED

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.