best of the best

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spyrokinesi35
Sorry if someone has made this thread already, but I need requests for father/son, or mother/daughter matches. rules are: it can be from anytime line or any aliases, it can't be foster (no mistique vs. rogue or anything like that), and it has to be father son (not cable vs. corsair). here are a few of mine J2 vs. juggernaut(you can't have this match b/c when j2 gets his powers, cain loses his), cyclops vs cable. also it CAN be multiples (such as cyclops and havok vs. corsair)

Maestro
magneto vs scarlett witch (would of done quicksilver but magneto would beat him quickyly).
apocalypse vs holocaust
Odin Vs King Thor
Zeus Vs Hercules (zeus-95 ton range and hercules is 100 ton range from marvel directory)

There's probably more, but I think can't think of anymore off the top of my head.

spyrokinesi35
is holocaust really apocalypse's son? anyways those are good suggestions. keep 'em coming

Paola
who's "J2"?

spyrokinesi35
he's juggernaut's son form another time line. in one time line juggernaut found love and had a child. the child's name is Zane marko and somehow managed to sap juggernaut powers. now he has all of juggy's powers, plus he can transfom back into a smaller human form

Paola
wow. never heard of him. thanx!! thumbsup

norrin radd
mystique and Nightcrawler

spyrokinesi35
in the exiles nightcrawler got killed by mystique (don't know how, because she would never kill rogue or nightcrwaler).

JuggernautFan
he didnt "sap" the juggernauts power. a demon tried to steal them, and accidentally -sent- them to zane. a good bit of comics. why??? because he has -HALF- at best of juggernauts power and still goes toe-to-toe with the incredible hulk. how many people can do that??

crazyspinz
how bout hulk vs that absorbing guy in the movie, o wait, they already made a movie out of it

Mookermadness
Spider-Man vs. Spider-Girl
Green Goblin(Norman) vs. Green Goblin(Harry)

Mightyrain
Banshee Vs Siryn

Xavier Vs Legion

spyrokinesi35
also I changed my mind. It can be any sibling (has to be full; it can't be something like nightcrawler vs. rogue). I have another match mikkhail raspution(spelled raspution worng) vs Collosus. (AOA versions of the two). I would include magik, but she'd wipe the floor with her brothers.

wrathofachilles
Are we voting on who would win these match-ups, because if so, Zeus would destroy Hercules in about three seconds if he was forced to do so.

Paola
don't take my word.... but here's where you suggest about a Father vs Son match..... or something like that

wrathofachilles
Oh baby I'll take your word over anything wink

Spyro said it could be mother/daughter matches too, so how about Jean vs. Rachel, with or without the Phoenix powers.

Paola
eek! nice one!!

wrathofachilles
Dedicated to you sweetheart wink

spyrokinesi35
dang paola, how many times are you gonna change your avatar

crazyspinz
wut about cable vs cyke and pheonix

spyrokinesi35
ok, I like that one too

wrathofachilles
'God-like' or not, Cable would be decimated by Phoenix in a heartbeat.

crazyspinz
i dunno, godlike cable is basicaly nate grey with more control and a big ass gun

of topic, how do i get a pic on my sig? i know a noobish question

Paola
as many as I want.... smokin'

Mane
I lover Paola. And I make avatars for her

Mane
^ sorry my friend posted that erm

Mane
but its true! i lover Paola! stick out tongue

wrathofachilles
You know I live in Florida too. I can hunt you down and eliminate you, and then there shall be only one Paola stalker, er....fan.

TOPIC!

Paola
laughing

Mane
cry thats not very funny. im not a stalker.

Paola
aawww Mane! love

and no... you're no stalker, you're a great friend happy

Mane
happy Paola, you make me happy

Paola
I'm the worst moderator ever..... I LOVE that sig!! love

Mane
happy im glad. i thought you might.

and your a good mod!

Paola
no I'm not! stick out tongue

now topic.... cry please.

Mane
happy ok.

wait, what was this thread about? confused

HarmonicFlo88
I'm in florida too, west palm beach....lets all fight for paola LOL jk

Mane
no! miffed

please get back on topic. i dont want to see her cry again! cry

crazyspinz
wow, u guys are way to into this.....

not paola, wrath and mane

wrathofachilles
Stalking is perfectly acceptable if done correctly!

And I think at this point, Paola IS the topic, so we're technically on topic wink

Paola
eek! you're right!! BEST of the BEST!! diva

kidding!

topic now...

spyrokinesi35
yeah this is a vs forum not a talk about paola forun

IownKMCstill
Wrathful Dwarf, I was egged on to do this by these two members who fed me.

Originally posted by StylishSmurph
I don't think I've seen such an embarrassing troll attempt before.

You know that when you go to a forum trying to troll and aren't taken seriously by anyone, and are mocked by everyone, that you probably can't make it as a troll.

Originally posted by batdude123
Not to mention he's only doing it in one thread. An "off topic" thread. laughing

They totally disregarded your warnings implying you are a complete loser. erm I won't argue about that though!

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
You can do it elsewhere.

But here on KMC they're not welcome.

As Bada and I have said. Don't feed the trolls anymore.

Starting now....no more talk about the troll.

Please, continue with the discussion you people were having early. If the troll returns we'll handle him. No more discussion on that subject.

Thank you.

Feed me

nvrbeenwthagirl
Darksied vs. Orion
DS vs. Grayven
DS vs. Kalibak
Highfather vs. Mr. Miracle
Jonahtan Kent vs. Superman and Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman vs. Hippolyta
Konner vs. Kal
Wild CAT VS. Wild Cat
Odin vs. Thor
Galactus vs. Tyrant
Eternity vs. the Celestials
Mephisto vs. Black Heart.

MoreFood
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
yeah this is a vs forum not a talk about paola forun

Why would anyone want to talk about Paola, except, that pr guy who used to suck up to her all the time!

Originally posted by batdude123
Lulz @ this epic failure.
You can do it elsewhere.

But here on KMC they're not welcome.

As Bada and I have said. Don't feed the trolls anymore.

Starting now....no more talk about the troll.

Please, continue with the discussion you people were having early. If the troll returns we'll handle him. No more discussion on that subject.

Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.