Padme's force choke scene??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
This shot and the 2 seconds that follow certainly seem to ME anyway to be the force choke scene.

It also appears that Anakin may be tearing or grabbing something. Perhaps it's him tearing the necklace he made Padme from her throat?

from the Return of Vader thing on the bonus disc.

Jedi Priestess
course it would help if Id attach the pic eh? laughing out loud

PVS
he sure looks like he's doing something horrible in that shot.
evil bastard

Sith Master X
Cool pic, thanks. Looks quite evil there.

Jedi Priestess
I do believe all the Hayden naysayers will be eating their words come next May.

PVS watch this specific sequence again and tell me what you think.

PVS
ok, ill check now........

DONE>>>i dunno JP, it could be.
but he could also just be commuiting another of his many evil acts.

ajrocksteady
I also wondered what that was. I can't tell if he is in full jedi garb in that shot or not. I remember from the set pictures him being fully robed and padme knealing in front of him during what seemed to be the choke scene. Hmmmmmmm...

Jedi Priestess
he didnt have the hood up though I dont think aj

ajrocksteady
you're right,he didn't. Forgot about that! wink

ajrocksteady
I CAN"T WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE TO COME OUT ANY LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!

ajrocksteady
Oh, and by the way JP, why does everyone on this message board try to start sh*t with u? I think ur rather nice

Darth_Duffy
you wont be sayin that after you start a thread on topic thats been discussed before AJ

only joking of course JP stick out tongue

ajrocksteady
Also in that documentary for the video game when they showed Obi and anakin going at it did anyone else notice that the very last shot when anakin is spinning and briefly has his back to obi the hand that is not holding the saber is still being gestured at obi like there will be something in it, or anakin is using some type of force attack. I watched it like 4 or 5 times to make sure i wasn't hallucinating. Anakin is attacking and then a camera(i think ) blocks our view of him and then u briefly see him flailing his off hand. hmmmmmm.......

Jedi Priestess
thnx smile

LOL Duffy ya smartass.

darktim1
I don't think he is going to be all hidden when he got a job to do plus when he fights he does'nt know what he is doing half of the time.

Lyn
He does, doesn't he? I'm with AJ; I can't wait for this film! Hayden is going to be brilliant!
Thanks for the pic JP. happythumb up

jedijunky1138
Is this a link to a video clip? If so, all I get is a pic.
can some one help? confused

Jedi Priestess
no its just a cap........the actual vid is on the OT Bonus disk its called Return of Vader.

JKozzy
I watched that and wondered the same thing, just never associated it with the force choking.

PVS
he certainly seems to be torturing someone with the force.
perhaps he could be using force lightning?

its such a quick flash i guess we'll never know until may19, or until any more images of that scene come out

Anakin2Vader
In my opinion it looks as if Anakin just sabered someone in the gut and is pulling his saber out of the victim... (mace?)... to me his arm looks to be a little low to be choking and the move at the end is what really make me think this.

Lyn
Whatever it is seems to be taking a lot of effort.

PVS
whatever he's doing, he seems to be really enjoying it,
looks at that sinister grin...evil bastard

Lyn
See, isn't he a great evil Jedi? stick out tonguewink

It does sort of look like that A2V...hmm....

Member.
that could be the choke scene...or it could be that it's hayden cursing himself for hitting his shin on something -.-v

jedijunky1138
Thanks JP I'll check it out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.