Batman's Greatest Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mookermadness
In order:
1. Joker
2. Bane
3. Penguin
4. Two Face
5. Harly Quinn
6. Hush
7. Cat Woman
8. Riddler
9. Mr. Freeze
10. Poison Ivy

Mookermadness
Please reply.

DirectorFitz
in order for me:
1. Joker
2. Scarecrow
3. Clayface
4. The Riddler
5. Mr. Freeze
6. Catwoman
7. Penguin
8. Two-Face
9. Poison Ivy
10. Hush

Mookermadness
I do love Scarecrow, but I just don't think he's THAT big. He would be on my top twenty, though.

liam k
1 joker
2 two face
3mr frezze
4poison ivy
5 bane
6scarecrow

vaya_the_elf
Here is my list smile
1. Joker
2. Mr. freeze
3. Catwoman
4. poison ivy
5. two face
6. scarecrow
7. riddler

Asian Hulk
BATMAN VILLANS
Archer
Bane
Black Mask
Bookworm
Calendar Man
Catwoman
Clayface I
Clayface II
Clayface III
Clayface VI
Clock King
Egghead
False Face
Firefly
Harley Quinn
Hugo Strange
Hush
Joker
Killer Croc
King Snake
King Tut
Lady Shiva
Lock Up
Mad Hatter
Man Bat
Mister Freeze
Penguin
Poison Ivy
Ra's Al Ghul
Red Hood
Riddler
Rupert Thorne
Scarecrow
Tweedledum and Tweedledee
Two Face
Ventriloquist,The

Joker1237
dont matter if its alpba or not, The JOKER should always top the list.

Mime is

Joker
Twoface
Penguin
Riddler
Freeze
Scarecrow
The mad Hatter
Bane
Ra Gul
and maybe Clayface or the Monk.

eleveninches
1.Ra's Al Guhl
2.Joker
3.2-face
4.Poison Ivy
5.Lady Shiva
6.Riddler
7.Poison Ivy
8.Bane
9.Catwoman
10.Harley Quinn

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by eleveninches
1.Ra's Al Guhl
2.Joker
3.2-face
4.Poison Ivy
5.Lady Shiva
6.Riddler
7.Poison Ivy
8.Bane
9.Catwoman
10.Harley Quinn

Why did you name poison ivy twice?

speiderman
1. Two Face

2. Joker

3. Harley

DarkAge
Anarky
Joker
Two-Face
Scarecrow
Clayface
Catwoman
Bane
Mr. Freeze
Poison Ivy
Harley
Riddler
Killer Croc
Firefly

starwing
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
Why did you name poison ivy twice?

smile Let me guess:

1. Because she's twice as deadly.

2. Because she's always beside herself over what to do about the Dark Knight.

3. Because she's Double trouble.

4. Because she has a dual personality.

5. Because she's into stereo components, so for Batman that means she's become an opponent in stereo.

6. Because she she just starting to continue to replicate herself till she has enough Poison Ivys to call her group the New Ivy League.

7. And last but not least: because she always wanted to be a double dose of poison for Batman as a double date.

Drums please. Or how about a band:

banddance

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by starwing
smile Let me guess:

1. Because she's twice as deadly.

2. Because she's always beside herself over what to do about the Dark Knight.

3. Because she's Double trouble.

4. Because she has a dual personality.

5. Because she's into stereo components, so for Batman that means she's become an opponent in stereo.

6. Because she she just starting to continue to replicate herself till she has enough Poison Ivys to call her group the New Ivy League.

7. And last but not least: because she always wanted to be a double dose of poison for Batman as a double date.

Drums please. Or how about a band:

banddance

Good enough reasons for me big grin

Asian Hulk
Rupert Thorne,Egghead,King Tut,Clock King,Riddler,Poison Ivy

pmike
clayface or joker(cant decide)
Man-bat
Bane
MR freeze
2-face
Scarecrow
scarface/ventriloquist

dont like any other bat-villains really

duz any1 know a good website which contains information about DC comics characters.something better than DCcomics.com????

Mainstream
Batman greatest enemies right now is the Justice League...

Batman: their's a reason they say I'm paranoid...I'm paranoid because I know what they did...I know everything that they did.

Bruce gonna get them super powered bastards!

TheFanboy
1. Two Face
2. Joker
3. Catwoman (if you'd count her)

Batman has so many great villans it's hard to pick past there.

dubefan
batmans greates villian will forever be the joker because he is the only one that acctually has something against batman, i mean 2face is cool and all and i we all know that batman couldnt save him but joker was looking at batman when he fel into the goo so yes the joker is the only one that holds water the rest are all filler, well there always is king tut and the egg head from the adam west version

Cinder_Collins
It Really goes.

1.Joker
2.Scarecrow
3.Bane
4.Two-Face
5.Mad Hatter
6.The Riddler
7.Harley Quinn
8.Killer Croc
9.Catwoman
10.Mr.Freeze

Red Superfly
1. Joker
2. Two-Face
3. Scarecrow
4. Bane

vvv
joker, mr freeze, poison ivy, then the rest...

Mainstream
Joker, Scarecrow, Two Face, Bane and Clayface

Impediment
The Joker and Bane are, in my opinion, The Batman's greatest foes. The Joker causes Batman the greatest stress because of the disorderly and chaotic fashion of his crimes ranging from the obscene and/or bizzare to murdering loved ones/friends of Batman and his allies (not to mention the general public as well) , and because of his tenacity to NEVER stop. Bane, bar none, has done something that ALL of the Bat-foes have never done.......broken The Bat. Nobody else ever hurt Batman like Bane did when he broke Batman's spine. Well, at least physically.

Kieralinn
Originally posted by Mainstream
Batman greatest enemies right now is the Justice League...

Batman: their's a reason they say I'm paranoid...I'm paranoid because I know what they did...I know everything that they did.

Bruce gonna get them super powered bastards!

I kinda agree with that one! What is up with the JLA lately??? They did it to J'onn too or at least a spell to keep him from knowing what was done to Light and Bats.

I am hoping for Bats to go and kick some major BUTT for what they did to him...just sooo wrong on soooo many levels.

Then I'd have to go with Joker, Ra's, Two-face..though that's kind of moot now...and Jason Todd. Yikes! eek!

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Impediment
The Joker and Bane are, in my opinion, The Batman's greatest foes. The Joker causes Batman the greatest stress because of the disorderly and chaotic fashion of his crimes ranging from the obscene and/or bizzare to murdering loved ones/friends of Batman and his allies (not to mention the general public as well) , and because of his tenacity to NEVER stop. Bane, bar none, has done something that ALL of the Bat-foes have never done.......broken The Bat. Nobody else ever hurt Batman like Bane did when he broke Batman's spine. Well, at least physically.

Who is Bane?

NoFate007
I'm gonna have to go with this...

Joker
Two Face
Ra's Al Ghul
Riddler
Bane
Scarecrow
Catwoman
Poison Ivy
Mister Freeze
Penguin
Clayface
Harley Quinn
Rupert Thorne
Killer Croc
Mad Hatter
Clock King
Lock Up
Man Bat
Ventriloquist

Joker top, no doubt there. The reason I have Catwoman so low, as with Mr. Freeze, is cause they sometimes aren't working solely against Batman. Selina has helped him out numerous times, and with the proper guidance, so could Victor. The last 3 don't pose a huge threat. Quinn alone wouldn't do as much damage as she does with The Joker, so she's low. I believe that Two-Face is one of the best villains against Batman because of the emotional attachment and the feeling of responsibility.

Freaky Zeeky
But who is Bane?

Doc Ock
Read the Knighfall trilogy in the Batman comics.

And if you're really desperate you can watch Batman and Robin which has something that looks like Bane,is called Bane but is not the true Bane.

Freaky Zeeky
Can please give me a picture of him?

Is bane that big, brawlic guy with tubes in his back that make him strong?

Doc Ock
Yeah that's him:

http://www.marveloverpower.com/OverPower/DC_OverPower/DCOverPowerPics/DCPowerCards/1Energy_Bane.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.