Magneto vs Graviton vs Exodus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Molecule man
Who wins and why?

I think Exodus will take this smile

who?-kid
Nah, I don't like Exodus, so he can't win wink.

It will go between Graviton and Magneto, and a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, some people who had nothing better to do spent lots of hours trying to convince each other that Magneto or Graviton is the strongest one.

Magneto certainly has the means to kill Graviton, but Graviton is no pushover. He controls gravity, which is a more fundamental force than electro magnetism.

But Magneto has the killer instinct, so in the end, the last man standing will be good old Magneto.

spyrokinesi35
word BAIBAY BAABAY

norrin radd

Arachnoidfreak
No, one is not more fundamental than the other. They just work on different scales. Electromagnetism works close range(atoms and such), and gravity works long range(planets, stars, you get the idea).

I would be rooting for Magneto, but I have no idea who would come out on top. I don't even know what Exodus can do.

ScarletSpider
I would give it to Magneto. Graviton is psychologically weak. He doesn't really know what he wants in life, or what to do with his powers. Magneto and Exodus have a cause that they fight for, which makes them more dangerous, because they're zealots. Exodus is telepathic, telekinetic and can produce psionic energy blasts. I give the battle to Magneto because that's nothing that ol' Mags hasn't handled before.

Wynndar
i think graviton is more powerful...he lifts skyscrapers without effort

Wynndar
he can also make his body thousands of times denser and knock around Thor

HarmonicFlo88
hmm..this fite will really be between mags and gravs...i dont think exodus is that powerfull

Molecule man
Exodus took on the Avengers/X-men and almost defeated them. He fought with Sersi and he had clearly the upper hand...All this happened in the Bloodties crossover. As one of the most powerful psionics in the world he should be able to win this. Magneto have some mental shield but i really can't see how Graviton is going to win unless he can use his grativity powers to block a telepathic assult. I know the Graviton got some powerup in the Thunderbolts i think but is he really more powerful than Magneto or Exodus?

Molecule man
Are both Magneto and Graviton examples of the Unified Theory or is it just Magneto?

Can't Graviton use his powers to control other fundamental forces?

norrin radd

crazyspinz
well, isnt exodus kinda magnetos little b*tch?

and gravetron is a ride at the fair that makes yer face go all smushy, and then that stupid fat guy pukes every where and it smells so bad mad

spyrokinesi35
no exodus is magneto's b*^ch

crazyspinz
yes, i have the whole blood ties series with the xmen and avengers, and exidous is definaltt y magnetos b*tch, colossus is up there too

Molecule man
Yes is kinda Magneto's heir but it doesn't make him any less powerful, he may even be more powerful than Magento

ETK
Magneto is smarter, more experienced, and his mutant abilities are without match against both of these guys. Magneto could take them both on at the same time without too much effort.

Molecule man
I don't think so even though Magneto is really poweful, Graviton and Exodus is on the same league as Magneto. Both of them together and Magneto is dead meat big grin

HarmonicFlo88
Exodus isn't at mags level, mags has always been greater than him . thou exodus is tough, hes nowhere near wut mags has seen. plus mags intelligence, skill and experience wit telepaths also makes exodus no match.

name something graviton can do to hurt mags? magneto can control anything magnetic, theres a million things he can use. wut can graviton do? prevent mags from flying? let him lift a skyscraper without effort...mags can then launch anything magnetic within that building at graviton. as for graviton being dense, how long can he stay dense for? hed give in to tha strain sooner or later. this fite goes to mags.

Molecule man
Have you read the Bloodties crossover? Seen Graviton in action in the Thunderbolts? Graviton can create black holes and trap Magneto for instance.

Havoc470
i go with graviton, i mean the power to control gravity is a strong one, it would rule out magneto's ability to manipulate electromagnets....magneto is a strong mutant but adding the weight of gravity to anything magneto manipulates would just prove magneto useless in this fight, as for exodus i know who he is but i dont know much about his true power and i've never really read an issue dealing with exodus

and really the only thing that would stop exodus from getting into magneto's head is a helmet, which isnt really that hard to take off

HarmonicFlo88
a black hole on earth? i doubt it. if possible however, mags can feed it by throwing hundreds of things in which would decrease its pull on him which will allow him to slowly escape.

Havoc470
O_o i dont know about about the whole black hole concept but i do know that magneto has a limitation for his power, and exodus would be the first to take that stupid little helmet off.....i think the first to go down would be magneto

HarmonicFlo88
its funny that u mention tha helmet, which prevents telepathic powers from getting to him. and its not easy to "take it off" mags forcefield is pretty damn sturdy.

that point itself, pretty much rules exodus out.

Molecule man
Actually Magneto doesn't need his helmet to prevent telepathic assult, this is only in the movies. In the comics Magneto have pretty strong mental shields as well, have limited telepathic powers

HarmonicFlo88
even better.

norrin radd
you shoul read more about magneto before you post.

Havoc470
i know alot about magneto, i just didnt know about him actually keeping his helmet on with his own mutant power due to the fact that the xmen have taken it off hundreds of times before, the question i have is the limits of their power, because magneto isnt some power-house that could lift up anything he wants so easily, as for graviton i dont know much about his power limitation and same goes for exodus

Molecule man
yeah i agree with you that Graviton could lift non-magnetic objects easier than Magneto. But if they actually fight they don't have to lift things just use energy you know

Havoc470
yeah i understand, i really dont know who would win then

Molecule man
probably Mags he has always been a strong character unlike Graviton

Havoc470
i've never really seen him use the actual energy much, except to levitate himself

norrin radd
you haven`t?? and you still say that you know well mags?

crazyspinz
mags would win. exodos is his biach, and gravetron is like a mags rippoff

HarmonicFlo88
yep, like i said...except tha ripoff part, cuz mags isn't mentally weak - he's opposite

crazyspinz
this is true, but they do have very similar powers

who?-kid
Based on the personalities (killer instinct, experience, willpower), Magneto wins.

Based on their powers, Graviton wins.

Havoc470
the only time i've ever seen magneto use his power energy wise is to levitate himself and in certain close-combat situations, like in the mutant academy games

who?kid said it best

then again cant exodus just manipulate gravitons mind and use him as a puppet, just make him attack magneto with no concious till he kills magneto and then kill graviton off easily, i really dont know if exodus has that capability lol

charlemagne9746
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.