pi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

figo obsessed
Requiem for a dream is bla bla, who watched requiem for a dream? requiem fora drem bla bla bla.

It's fantastic film but i have one qestion: who watched Pi, and what do you think about it?

pinsleepe
I did not ninja

Myth
I liked Pi but I liked RFAD much much more.

Kaleanae
I watch Pi, very confusing scenes... or maybe disturbing, most of all those with the brain.

WindDancer
Ditto! for me Pi was far better than Requiem for a nightmare. The search for God and staring at the void of madness. I kinda felt a relation to Max. He was desperate to find answers and it threw him into a world of paranoia. Of course Max wasn't interesting in God, but more interested in his spiral numerical theory. Superb film! Also the soundtrack was cool! I love it!

Samurai Guy
Heard much about it... still wanting to see it.

pinsleepe
I already saw it. Great movie. Very confusing. Scenes with the brain were... I don't know. I couldn't say a word.

Vampy
Shocking movie for sure. V. good, great shots and soundtrack. plus, applause for the main actor who did a great job.

I won't try to compare it to Requiem, these movies are completely different. Liked both and won't see them again. I do respect my nerves.

figo obsessed
I didn't compare it to RFAD.. I really wanted to know who watched pi - that's all.

Vampy
I didn't say you did stick out tongue I just won't compare it.

Both are disturbing-scary though. Stopped breathing a couple of times on pi embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.