Cable Vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrin radd

spyrokinesi35
do you mean nate grey, or the humongus grey-haired cable

norrin radd
i mean cable, nate grey is not cable, he is x-man.

Arachnoidfreak
The current I-Have-The-Power-Of-God Cable? The one in Cable/Deadpool #7?

Yea, Cable wins. It's not even close. Cable can blow Hulk's brains out of the back of his skull, tear him limb from limb, shove him through the center of the earth, basically whatever he feels like doing at the moment, just by looking at him. Actually, he doesn't even have to be looking at him. Hulk wouldn't know what the hell was going on.

ScarletSpider
Even when he wasn't as massivly powerful, Cable beat the Hulk. He went into his brain and shut down the Hulk persona, making Banner emerge.

Wynndar
when was that, cux in onslaught he just ran for his life for about 20 panels

norrin radd

HarmonicFlo88
even if he couldn't use telepathy, cables telekinetics would own hulk.

Cable, god-like: would win.

Normal Cable? : hulk

crazyspinz
cable would win. hes got crazy god like power

wrathofachilles
Cable has god-like power? I've been out of it for awhile. I always hated him, never saw why he was so special. I know nothing of the God Cable, but I'll vote for Hulk just because....well I can. lol

Soljer
Cable :-D.

smashjoepoe
Hey everybody! Listen up!! In cable #34, cable fights hulk. Cable's best attacks only make hulk very angry until cables attacks are useless. Storm joined in and hulk EASILY beat the crap out of BOTH OF THEM. Almost killed cable. Easily. Puny humans, you forget. Hulk is the strongest there is! He destroyed onslaughts freaking body for christs sake! Cable? Really? Really. No. Even xman went down when he tried his metal against hulk. This is the only guy who FORCIBLY picked up thors hammer. Anyway, check it. Cable #34. Cable brings his best game and gets owned.

YoungGunna
Cable

Uriel005
Originally posted by wrathofachilles
Cable has god-like power? I've been out of it for awhile. I always hated him, never saw why he was so special. I know nothing of the God Cable, but I'll vote for Hulk just because....well I can. lol read mutant messiah. I really loved the series as it really flushes out Cable as a living character IMO. Also God Cable makes Onslaught look like weaksauce.

God Cable places hulk in space via telekinesis.

carver9
Hulk wins and Telepathy doesn't work against him...at all. Emma AND Professor X tried mind raping him and it did next to nothing. He was mind attacked throughout WWH arc to no avail. Hulk wins after a good fight.

Uriel005
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk wins and Telepathy doesn't work against him...at all. Emma AND Professor X tried mind raping him and it did next to nothing. He was mind attacked throughout WWH arc to no avail. Hulk wins after a good fight. It's not the telepathy that stops him. Its the getting shot into space before he can react that does. If you think holding a floating city isn't enough to space launch hulk I d tell you to quit the drugs sir.

carver9
Originally posted by Uriel005
It's not the telepathy that stops him. Its the getting shot into space before he can react that does. If you think holding a floating city isn't enough to space launch hulk I d tell you to quit the drugs sir.

The thing about this is, Cable rarely BFR's. I remember one scene where he teleported a young mutant on the other side of the planet with just a thought but he mainly just fight his battles out. If he bfr's, he will do it at leasts 1 or twice out of 10 and that's being generous.

long pig
shut up carver

Uriel005
Originally posted by long pig
shut up carver don't ruin it pig I got carver to concede 1 or 2 hulk losses let me savor the moment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.