The Worst Of The Best Spider-Man Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mookermadness
Green Goblin
Venom
Dr. Octopus
Hobgoblin
Sandman
Lizard
Carnage

Mookermadness
Sadly, Lizard.

Mookermadness
How could someone think the Green Goblin's the worst? The Green meanie pulverized an entire mob of the underworld, beat Spider-Man in the quickest possible time(alot), and killed Peter's one true love(but later there was Mary Jane who wasn't as big as a love since they broke up alot).

Mookermadness
When I say worst, I mean dumbest. Or stupidest.

Red Superfly
None of those enemies you have mentioned are in any way "lame"

They are the best villains of any comic book.

Reborn Again
I just don't like Venom.

Bluwe
I think the lizard is the dumbest. I mean why not snail man? You just dont think of "lizards" as deadly.

captainam
I would think sandman I mean I wouldn't say the worst but I think they could of done a better guy using sand rather than their sandman. I think lizard is ok not the worst.

Endenkton
How can anyone think Doc Ock is lame????

He OWNS all the Spidey villains.

Mane
i would say (out of those) that Sandman is the stupidest. the rest are some of my all-time faves. how dare you put Venom on there!

Reborn Again
But Sandman could be vicious if he wanted to be, though he's a good guy now according to the comics...

doctorstrongbad
Sandman is a cool villain if done right, now stilt man is a lame villain.

wuTa
most those villlians are awesome

green goblin-awesome because of his ties to parker

carnage-c'mon now, what were you thinking?

doc ock-stupid haircut but still a good villian

sandman- i'm not a fan but like dock strongbad said...can be cool if done right

lizard-awesome, same reason as the green goblin

venom- see carnage

hobgoblin- ok now this is a bad villian if you ask me..he actually belongs on the list

more lame villians....owl, vulture, electro

doctorstrongbad
Well I think Stilt man is the worse but the owl is pretty bad.

dami wilson
GREEN GOBLIN WAS THE WORST! He kept coming back1 Gosh I got sick of the guy! They should kill him off!

doctorstrongbad
well I think the green goblin is cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.