which anime character would you most likely hook up with?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grintgirl
ok now if you could choose anyone in the anime world to hook up with boy or girl which one would it be?

i personally would want to hook up with inuyasha or tamahome from fushigi yugi

Elektra_lover
Inuyasha

<Tidus>
Kagome

PippinTook
InuYasha most definately. yes ....Or Vegeta from Dragonball Z. wink But InuYasha's my number one choice. big grin

encryptedenigma
this is a tough one for me.. many many anime girls i wish were real to hook up with. l'll make a list.

Aio-chan (Ai Yori Aoshi)
Chi (chobbits)
Rei (evangelion)
Hafuku (Ikki tousen)

there are lots more but i think that if i had to choose one right now i would probably go with.........

Aoi-chan from Ai Yori Aoshi.... she is sweet and qute, and she is very loving and she enjoys helping out.. I like those traditional girls.. Plus she is wicked chesty (always a plus).

soundtrack
this is probablly one of the most difficult questions to answer. here is just a sample of my list stick out tongue :
spike (cb)
duo (gw)
heero (gw)
trowa (gw)
sanzo (saiyuki)
arlucard (hellsing)
tapion (dbz)
ayato (rahxephon)
amon (whr)
inuyasha (inu)
ok i think i need to stop stick out tongue !!! dont u think its REALLY sad at how the creators of these anime characters can make a person so damn obsessed? lol. (why do they have to make them so freakin' hot?!!?!!?).

Kira13
Of corse Kira Yamato from gundam seed!

big gay kirk
First of all I'd have a loving relationship with Misato Katsuragi, but always with Marlene Angel at the back of my mind... this would obviously cause a lot of tension, and I would end up in bed with Ritsuko Akagi... discovering this, Misato would finish with me, and I would end up alone, until Marlene appears on the scene, upset over Yuji kaido's death... Marlene and I would comfort each other, but the relationship would be ultimately unfulfilling, and would fizzle out... after a period of being pestered by Asuka Langley, I would start a hot affair with roger Smith, Negotiator, before a chance meeting throws me and Misato back together... we would patch up our differences and live basically ok ever after....

Emma718
that's a hard one
Ash(Pokemon) would be cool

MerMorgan02
Hey! Have NE of you guys ever watched Code Lyoko?

Celestialgirl
Yuhi from Ceres
I think he's so cute!

doms_world
ooo, Misty from pokemon all the way lol. Not really, i would go for...Rin off spirited away. She has a nice voice and looks mean in a sexy way wink

Serket
messed Too many! Gojyo and Hakkai from Saiyuki...Hatsuharu from Fruits Basket...Heero, Duo, and Trowa from Gundam Wing...Kou Tenka and Nataku from Soul Hunter...Duke, Seto, Malik, Bakura(Yami), and Yami Yu-Gi-Oh of course...Ryo and Rowen from Ronin Warriors...Sasuke from Naruto...Kurama and Jin from Yu Yu Hakusho...Yue, Tori, and Julian from Card Captor Sakura...Van from Escaflowne...Matt and T.K. from Digimon 02...Yoh and Ren from Shaman King...Inuyasha and Koga...The list goes on! wacko

grey fox
(slams head into computer desk at the mentionign of another 'hook up' page) well at least im lucky no one has mentioned mirai trunks...... DAMN (suddenyl gets trampled by thousands of fangirls )

BlackHatDefect
Tamahome(Fushigi Yuugi) is Blacky's one and only for 3 years...who needs a bunch of bishis and bishoujo when your so dedicated to one?

DarthLazious
I am not quite sure to be honest.

Ronnie Van Zant
either Noriko or Takako from Battle Royale

PippinTook
Vegeta (from Dragonball Z) gets added to my list, too. I can't believe I forgot about him! mad
He was my first love. Hehe. love

trunkslover
trunks is mine all of them mine mine mirai trunks chibi trunks and gt trunks you cant have them mine!!!!!!!!!!!

trunkslover
i cant forget inuyasha naraku or koga. nor could i for get vash vegeta or goten. nor sesshomaru *i hope i selled it right*! OR #17 now he is hottttttttt even if he is a android he's still a man.

Sikora
This is a difficult question. Ive been recently obsessed with Shuichi from Gravitation. lol, to bad hes taken -.-.

trunkslover
somebody say somthing about my not healthy obsession!!!!! about trunks!!!!! doctor love

kiyana_ayame
-Li from Cardcaptors (just a few years older)
-Inuyasha
-Trunks
-Len/Ren (Shaman king)
-Vegeta
If i had to pick between them i'd have to say Inuyasha

Jace_Rave
Either Tessa Testarossa from Full Metal Panic
or Karinka from Steel Angel Kurumi

Darth Revan187
I will have to say Rin the little girl from Inuyasha-because I'm a pedophile. (Just Kidding)

Phoenix Aska
Hahahahaha....sure sure Darth Revan

Darth Revan187
Do you think that was a crime back in the feudal era?

Phoenix Aska
NOt according to inuyasha it wasn't....

Darth Revan187
Fine, I shall take Sailor Jupiter

Phoenix Aska
I mean...u see the monk Miroku hitting on all those young girls and u know that most of them all look below age 18....

songbirdforever
why the name trunks lover. I don't think that if inu yasha loved you he'd be willing to share you with anyone else

Darth Revan187
Well Miroku is going to catch an STD and will die from AIDS, if the wind tunnel dont kill him first

Phoenix Aska
hahahaha...I agree...even though on the t.v. show it looks like he has been pretty unsuccessfulwith having sex with any lady...

paradise
inuyashsa
jimmy kudo
conan
vash the stampede
spike
robin
numbuh 4
kira
athren
kiba
darcia
higa
toboe
tsuma
(better stop here or you'll be dead by the time you finish reading)

and if you like any of the above THEIR MINE

Phoenix Aska
I think other people said those names a long time ago....so wouldn't it make them theirs?

Darth Revan187
Nah, I think I'll go with Rin still.

Phoenix Aska
HAhahaha....me and Sango all the way!!!

trunkslover
i know but dont burst my bubble not yet im not ready to give up eather...
Darth Revan187 i dont think it was a bad thing because if you remember... miroku asked an 8 year old to bear his children.

Phoenix Aska
yeah but....Miroku is some perverted guy...he would ask almost any women to bear his child....

songbirdforever
Yeah
but does he mean it you remember what he told songo
Besides I don't think that 8 year olds are in line of thinking
He may be a pevert and a cheeter but not a phedophile.
I hope when rin grows up the her and sessh. will be an item

Phoenix Aska
Huh? Her and Sesshoumaru? I can't see Sesshoumaru really being a loving husband....

songbirdforever
In the show he's changing
hes becomming a good guy
By the time rin is grown He should be all the way changed

Phoenix Aska
Nooo...that is so dissapointing....why do the producers have to be so evil???

Darth Revan187
Nope, in one episode they can't find any food so Jaken and Sesshoumaru cook her and eat her.

Phoenix Aska
Hahahahaha.....it's funny that Jaken has been with Sesshoumaru sama for so long but he now follows him and Rin always struggling to keep up...

songbirdforever
sesshoumaru does notttt eat rin. he's alwyys rescuing her
He cares

Phoenix Aska
He only cares to a certain degree...i don't really know why he likes Rin so much since she is one of the things that Sesshoumara despises....

Darth Revan187
Hey everyone in their family likes humans including the legendary father.
And I was wrong earlier, it's Rin and Jaken who cook Sesshoumaru and eat him.

Phoenix Aska
Well I guess so...all the demon females look scary....

songbirdforever
Guess that means you die
party at my place to celebrate

Phoenix Aska
Huh??? Who dies???

Hahaha...yay a party!!

Darth Revan187
Stay in your closet fool.
The only demon female I remember is the one who wants to marry Koga. Besides all those stupid enemy demons that look like giant salamanders and crap.

songbirdforever
Darth revan dies. He is sesshoumaru
party at my place to celebrate

Phoenix Aska
who are u calling a fool?

Anyways....there is that koga person who is a girl...
Is she really though?
Because she is a reincarnation of Naraku...who is a guy...
so then what would that make her?

songbirdforever
Kouga is a boy from the woulf demon tribe

Phoenix Aska
ooopss...I meant Kagura....they sound kind of the same...got confused

songbirdforever
i'm glad
yes she is a girl haven't you noticed that she has the upper femine parts

Phoenix Aska
yeah but...she is a re-incarnation of a guy...how does that work?

songbirdforever
Don't you know anything about japaneese religon?

Phoenix Aska
Not about re incarnations and stuff...Do u?

songbirdforever
a bit but she is not exactly a reincarnation
she's an incarnation
Im not exactly whats the difference even i know there is one so ill get back to you later on that one
almost all animes have a religous backing along with their traditions

Phoenix Aska
Well...I don't think that anyone would choose Kagura to hook up with whether she was a man or women....

Sieg_Hart
i would just hook up with a big boobed nice ass girl who would have sex every night or whenever i wanted

Sieg_Hart
i dont really know many so thats just my specifications

Sieg_Hart
Happy Dance

Phoenix Aska
heh...that's like almost every guy's type of women huh?

BlackHatDefect
Any pig guys type of woman...how sad..

Phoenix Aska
Whoa whoa...that's a strong opinion there...not all guys are like that...

BlackHatDefect
I never said so.I said the pig-men were grosse...not the decent ones!!!!

Phoenix Aska
oOo...it's too bad there are far more pig-men then descent men....

BlackHatDefect
I agree..its a real shame!

Phoenix Aska
Haha...yup yup...i don't really know about girls though...

BlackHatDefect
usually love sick babies that think every BF is their "true love"...its a waste of humanity..

Darth Revan187
Heh

Phoenix Aska
would that be a lot of girls?

songbirdforever
basically most of them.
So which catagorey do you fall under mr songo lover

Phoenix Aska
There are catergories??? well I don't think that I'm one of those pig men that BlackHatDefect was talking about...what other catergories are there?

songbirdforever
the ofther one she was talking about

Phoenix Aska
oOo...well then I guess that I would be fairly descent....

BlackHatDefect
Thats safe to know..

songbirdforever
I agree.
but who knows what thoughts roam around in that head of his.
Has any one seen or know much about the fourth movie

Phoenix Aska
The fourth Inuyasha movie?

songbirdforever
Yea its on the main movie site of inu yasha. its supposed to come out in december of this year in japan. I only know what the page will tell me.
they go to some mystery island and meet some kind of girl there who has some kind of connection with inu yasha.

Yuna33
OOooOOOOOOooo YAY! another movie!
*loving what she hears*

Phoenix Aska
What is the main movie site for Inuyasha?

Video game charecters could be pretty kool to hook up with too...I'd rather hook up with someone like Rayne from BloodRayne....then any anime charecter....

tehOTAKU777
Well, I'd love to hook up with baby trunks. That whole baby thing is soo hot.

trunkslover
WHAT DID I SAY TRUNKS ALL OF HIM IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!why must everyone want my man?!?

ssj4goku
hey aska i hear ya did you see the new playboy issue ha ha halaughing out loud its hot man shes is totaly nude god i would let her kill me if first i got laid by her i mean at least i would die a happy man laughing out loud but anime charecter i would have to say that prize goes to songo from inuyasha

ssj4goku
ohh yeah i forgot about the other girl of my fantasy would be rikku and lulu (rikku from x-2 and well lulu from x)

trunkslover
ss4 you spelled sango wrong... just to let you know... i love trunks

Aelita
ODD from code lyoko!

trunkslover
the forth inu-chan movie i will get my cousin to send it to me... yeeeeea i love inuyasha and trunks

ssj4goku
he he thanks trunks lover

soundtrack
ill keep my list short to only 2 ppl....for now stick out tongue
i would have to pick spike spiegel and duo maxwell

Phoenix Aska
Yes...I sw that....it's kinda scary though to be honest....

Did you know they're making a bloodrayne movie???

Yeah!
Sago is sooo sexy!!!

rogue938
tamahome

saliorsaturn101
smokin'

saliorsaturn101

soundtrack
r u freakin' serious......bluesummers all the way.

beca
sesshumaro (hope its spelled right), kouga, and of couse inuyasha then there would also be darien from sailor moon, yuskai, karama, and hie, vegita, the cat from fruit basket( i just forgot his name), sanzo, hakkai, and soskai sagura(sorry if its spelled wron) from full metal panic

soundtrack
omfg....w/ r anime characters so friggin' hottt?!?!?!?!?

sailormoon
It's so hard to choose, but it would probably be between, Duo Maxwell, Tamahome, Trunks, and Spike. Maybe Vash...

Marigold
Definitely Sanosuke from Rurouni Kenshin... *sigh*!!
That cutie just makes me wanna melt...

maverickeagle
elie from rave master.

saliorsaturn101
the cat from fruit basket is kyo i love him and lagoot bule summers is mine all mine got it nobodys elsa's tee hee

kanis
alien It would have to be Misato from NGE and Chi from chobits

evil>llama
Rurouni Kenshin he is da bomb

evil>llama
kenshin2

evil>llama
kenshin2kenshin2kenshin2

Jace_Rave
I WANT AOI-CHAN!!! She's so sweet and gentle and kind and great! Ahhhhhh...*stares off into distant horizon*

I believe the difference between reincarnation and incarnation is:
incarnation=a person spawned from another person, thus being a part of that other person
reincarnation=a person or the soul of a person being brought back from the dead.
I think that's it...check Webster if you really MUST know...meh

Jace_Rave
ehhhh...??? oops? I just realized that the whole reincarnation vs. incarnation thing was on page 4...and now, we're on page 6...sry???

Magee
I dont realy have a broad spectrum of anime, as much as i love it. I know dbz and a few other movies lol. But i always thought Bulma from dbz was hot (buu saga, she had that hot mature thing going on stick out tongue )

Dazzler619
That's tough b/c I have a few but I guess the one I want to be hooked up with the most is either Rubeus or Hawk's Eye

y_monkee
Chun Li

silverwolfgirl
EXPRESS YOUR FEELINGS ABOUT SESSHOMARU WARNING!~SESSHOMARU BELONGS TO JESS(SILVERWOLFGIRL)!!!!!!!!

silverwolfgirl
I WOULD DEFINATELY GO OUT WITH SESSHOMARU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

cyborg0014
I would most likely hook up with 002, but if not, 004 and 008 are my next choices in that order.

Kenshinswife
My true love Rurouni Kenshin....*sigh* dude how did you get that picture of Kenshin on your avtar e-mail me and tell all

Reilyn_Sohma
Kiba(wr) or Haru(furuba)

cookie808
Himura Kenshin or maybe sesshomaru from inuyasha
bunny

grey fox
why is no one going on about tenchi or ranma 1/2 characters i mean there's like 15 women in both of them together ( i think cant be assed to do calculations) anyway i better pick before trunks lover beats me for saying that comment a while back

I pick ukyo Kuonji because she is possibly the only nice and sane one out of all of the fiances (Minus akane of course)http://www.animeinfo.org/featured/ranma/ranmapeople/ukyo.gif

kikio
most likely inuyasha love

kikio
inuyasha rules

saliorsaturn101
inyuasha sess vash nkives ronan kinshen logott bluesummers umm kyo ummm akito umm and lot of more too but these are my first chosees

saliorsaturn101
ok no one here. WHY?

gibland3
i say Elie.shee is soooooooooooooooooooooooo hot.lol stick out tongue

WhoKnows?
or yami yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh, he always has that cute serious face. love

Buster 1700
i dont reali no the names of any manga girls any body no any good 1s i can look up?

Ally McBeal
hmmm...i will hook with vegeta *o* he's soooooooooooo hot..

Zahn Romanova
Koishi(please teacher)
http://www.wnzero.f2s.com/Koishi8.jpg
she extremly cute love
plus she's very straight forward beer

WhoKnows?
what is that other character in yu yu hukysho?

patience_horner
kogais sooooooooooooo much sexyer i love him i am obsessed with him

patience_horner
i mean i love koga, and inuyasha,and sessy, oh yeah and kenshen OH there so HOT *faints*

Max Spidey 24
Not sure if you guys notice but its not kool to hook up with paper.

eleveninches
1.sailor mercury
2.Cardcaptor Sakura
3.Serenity from YGO

FMP4Life
What about the lovely Kaname Chidori, from Full Metal Panic? HOTTEST MANGA CHARACTER EVER.

Kyoko and Tessa were a bit of alright, too. But if I had to choose?

Totally, it would be Kaname.

therealcho
I WOULD GO WITH MOGOU OF INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love love love love

chibiruto
Sisiter Rosette from Chrono Crusades
or Sakura From Naruto
but my all time favorite anime girl is great ol lovable BULMA Happy Dance

Pirate_monkey
big grin reading Frits Basket Rocks!!!!photo
I Like Yuki Sohma big grin jump lol

ninjababe
I want Tsume off of Wolf's Rain. He is tall, tan, and handsome! *drool*
On top of that, he is a rebel that I know would protect me if I were in danger and he wears black leather..........I love leather. He is definatly what I would go for if I could pick!!!!!!

ninja babe

Sami-chan
my first ove was Link form the N64 zelda... of you ever got the gaid book he is dead sexy in the pics... but if you wan't to knowmy current ones... look in my profile under "I own-" lol laughing out loud laughing out loud

linkslittlehelp
you are whack

linkslittlehelp
mine would be kagura

FEDFAN316
as i have said in any other InuYasha related topics....InuYasha IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!back off kikyo and kagome...sexy man mine!!!!

HPaddict
you said inuyashu!!!!
i love inuyasha
love
love
love
love
love him
plus he can be human,half-human/demon/demon
and the ears i love his ears
and then there's toya and yuhi from ceres
Eclipse from demon diary
i want demon lord raenef V for a little brother and then i could drag the cute little guy around with me
*TOMATOE*
oh, and duzzel from the vampire game
and that guy from the chronicles of the cursed sword
and the archer guy in alice 19th is really hot and sweet!!!
oh i really should stop now
really
my list is really long

Slytherin Girl
I love

TOMAHOME (from Fushigi) he is so cute!
KINOMOTO TOUYA (CC Sakura) awww he is so hot ^^

usagiandseiya
probably seiya, or darien from sailor moon.
xxxxxxx

sai12
Wow this is some question. So many "hot" anime guys out there! Who to choose? Who to choose!? *runs in circles* *slams into Kenshin* I CHOOSE YOU!! *sulks* Lame PKM line...*faints*

Inuyasha lover*
that is a hard one...i would say hiei only if he got a little taller laughing

Sasuke4evermate
I'd Hookup With Sasuke From Naruto Or Yahiko From Rurouni Kenshin Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing out loud

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>