Spider Season

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ahhhh! i hate spiders... next one that bites me i'm gonna kick it's ass i swear

TheFilmProphet
Why don't you just step on it instead? stick out tongue

Damnit!

darkcrown
no expression I like all animals. I pretend that a bee is a flying kitten everytime I see one. in_love But seriously, I like a living things.

Sun Ce
when i see a spider i put it to good use, i start target praccy with my gun, hunting season big grin, seriouly i shoot them to peices, and darkcrown hun i won't shoot your bee's hug, only spiders stick out tongue

BackFire
Yeah, spiders suck.

Royal Knight
we have plenty of spiders here...

brown recluses and black widows seem to be the most poisonous here

Raven Guardia
dude just burn it.

Mr. Wiggles
^ wow, do we like share the same brain????

i found like ten spiders when i walking to my friends, so i decided to get them all in a jar full of gas, and, lit a match, my hand lit on fire, but seeing those spiders die was worth it big grin

Raven Guardia
^ thats so awesome!!!!!!!!

did they twitch,..or sqruim...or what!?!?!?!?!..I so wish I could of seen it!

Ronny
the average human eats 10 spiders in his/her sleep in their lifetime

silver_tears
you people are all sick no expression

Elektra_lover
*Twitches* Spiders

vaya_the_elf
I like spiders but spiders dont like me sad . I'm allegic to them. If i get bite I go the hospital. The funny thing is I work at petstore, and I deal with spiders, so the chances of me getting bite are high.

Spiders are not that bad though, they help get rid of flys. Same with bats, they help get rid of all kinds of annoying bugs.

Raven Guardia
spiders = ugly,nasty,scary, eight legged beasts....I hate spiders! they are blah!

TheFilmProphet
Maybe If I let a spider bite me I can become Spider-Man!! eek!

vaya_the_elf
just because there ugly does not mean they are evil. Like ugly people are not always evil. If we did not have them we would have lots and lots of flys, and maybe other bugs as well.

Tex
Aren't like only 2% of spiders dangerous? spider

TheFilmProphet
And %100 percent creepy stick out tongue spider

Snipes
i once saw a pregnat spider, and dad sprayed it with insect crap and its babies all came out, there were 100s. i wish i had a photo.

TheFilmProphet
Sounds scary. Did you guys kill all of them?

Snipes
they were really small, so the excess spray knocked em dead.

badsymbiote
A spider holocaust. Henceforth, I shall call you Adolf.

Since I don't know you, Snipes, I will mention that I'm only kidding.

I think spiders are ok as long as they're outside. Last year, I got bit about 2 inches away from my pubic bone. I still shudder when I think about it. It was there for almost 3 months. I may have been a Hobo bite, but with minimal bruising.
I hate Hobos (also called the aggressive house spider), due to their nature to charge and attack an enemy no matter how much larger they are. When you see one away from it's nest, it's actively hunting, which is pretty scary thought.
They came to Seattle in the 1930's via a Eurpoean freight ship--and have adapted quite well to the Northwest--and are now found in Washington, Oregon, Northern California, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming, I think, as well as British Columbia and Alberta. That's alot of geograpic colonization for an insect (or arachnid) that can't fly, don't you think?

Aside from the Black Widow and the Brown Recluse (which is rare), it's the most poisonous spider in the U.S. And it's very prevalent here in my state. I loathe these creatures--as you can probably guess by this post. But, know thine enemy, I always say.

Corran
Don't kill the spiders, spiders are good they kill and eat the small annoying insects.

TheFilmProphet
Like us? stick out tongue

Mr Zero
thats so ridiculously sweet even i cracked a smile.

BadKitty
wonder what she thinks of a spider...

ladygrim
If u kill spiders its ment to rain... owell i like rain

Corran
Yes, like you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.