Starw Wars Bonus Features Questions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superfly4000
What would be differen't if Steven Speilsberge was to direct ROTJ? WHat would it be like if Luke Skywalker was a midget? What if there were Wookies in ROTJ instead of Ewoks What if HAn Solo was a green alien?

Xanatos
Steven Speilsberge was to direct ROTJ?

I would have more respect for it

WHat would it be like if Luke Skywalker was a midget?

He would have respected and listened to yoda.

What if there were Wookies in ROTJ instead of Ewoks.

It would have been more beleave.

What if HAn Solo was a green alien?

What if he was a hut?

lucasfilm
spielberg

Mr Zero
"What if there were Wookies in ROTJ instead of Ewoks"

I wouldn't have to keep watching large portions of the movie on fast-forward.

Jedi Priestess
why are the Ewoks so offensive to you guys? It stands to reason that those cuddly types of life forms would be around in the SW universe. Same way as they are on earth.

yerssot
the fact that they are cuddly and fight a legion of the emperor's best troops ...And win I think

Mr Zero
It stands to reason that in an infinite universe you could find a planet populated by giant sentient turds wearing pink tuxedos that communicated by melodic farting of old showtunes...

Doesn't mean I want to see it in a star wars movie.

roundisfunny
Then there are those pesky shapeshifters, who can take any form.

Gangularis
LOL!!!!

i always liked the ewoks.. it's only been in recent years that i found out there was some kinda fan hatred of them.

Mandalorain-fan
...damn ewoks

and if Han was a green alien ?
...Chewbacca wouldnt hang around him

Jedi Priestess
oh bleh thats not an answer....WHY do you hate them.

.::Levi@than::.
Because they're guys no expression

DirectorFitz
If Speilberg directed it, in the Special Editions, Speilbeg would've replaced all the guns with walkie-talkies.....there....I said it

Superfly4000
Wookie

Ewok

Does anyone see a similarity in the names...

Superfly4000
Does no one care anymore?

guiro72
they cut the wookies in half (figuratively speaking) to create ewoks....the story is that wookies would be too technologically advanced for that part in the storyline....my addition is that they never would have been taken captive, because chewie is a wookie, so they would have had to figure out a way to place chewie somewhere else at that point in the story, and was too much trouble.....

i hate speilberg with a passion....i would prefer the ewoks had directed rotj....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.