Religion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dublecee
im sorry if this offends any one

so

what religion are you

no sayin anytthin bad

MonkeyNipples
catholic u?

Elektra_lover
GDF

MonkeyNipples
wats that?

Elektra_lover
General Disscusion Fourm

MonkeyNipples
oh.

darkcrown
Satanism. no expression

dublecee
what!!!!!!!!!!

dublecee
prespatarian

darkcrown
What?

BackFire
What exactly is "satanism" for you?

Gregory
Are we talking about the Church of Satan (LaVey's church) here? Satanism seems to mean a lot of different things to different people.

I'm an atheist myself.

edited: I see Backfire's already asked my question. The penalty of being a slow typist...

darkcrown
Praying to Satan and following the 11 rules of Satanism. Kinda like how you worship god

BackFire
As am I.

lil bitchiness
Ooooh that sounds so cool! How do i convert?

What are the 11 rules?

I'll be the coolest kid at school tomorrow when i tell everyone how im gonna be a satanist! Please oh please tell me how to convert!

Gregory

BackFire
So you can kill adult humans? HAHA!!

"If he does not stop, destroy him."

......BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

lil bitchiness
Im totally converting!

---------------------------

OMG laughing out loud that list sounds like its been written by a 15 year old whos socialy retarded.

BackFire
How ironic, that's the exact age of Darkcrown according to her profile. Coincidence? I think not.

lil bitchiness
''Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.''

Ok so there are non-human animals and human animals? Whats a human animal?

darkcrown
A human animal is somthing like a tree, It has no soul.

Gregory
I'm not up on religion; is it normal to charge an enterance fee to become a member? $200 for a little red card that says you're a Satanist?

BackFire
I love how they use the word "lair" instead of "home". Anything to make the rules sound morbid and creepy, huh?

Man, you just know that list was written by some gothic kid while he was locked in his locker during lunch in high school.

Darth Revan
Sounds like fun devil2

Especially #11!

lil b>I would assume a human animal is the same as a human... confused

Actually, I'm a little surprised at how un-sinful some of those sound... Don't harm little children and non-humans...

Darth Revan
Yeah laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
Id put my money on a 'Dungens and Dragons' geek who found a way to persuade/control the gothic geek in the locker next to him...

darkcrown
I'm leaving! The creator of the thread sain no making fun of one's religion and I find this behavior poposterous! mad

lil bitchiness
We appologize cry please dont destroy us. cry

Gregory
It sounds to me like you annoyed them, so they're treating you cruely. What's the problem?

BackFire
Oh, whatever you do, don't use your magical satan powers. Please. I'll be sure to never annoy you in your "lair".

Man, it's not our fault that your religion was founded by some loser in high school who got beat up for his lunch money.

Darth Revan
You annoyed me in my lair and I am treating you cruelly and without mercy no expression

Really though, I apologize for whatever it was in this thread you took seriously. Don't let a bunch of internet users offend you, nothing that is said in an online forum should be taken seriously. no expression

Turbo-Cajun
what part of the animal kingdom does homo-sapien fall under? We are amimals....

darkcrown
LAVEY WAS NOT A GEEK IN HIGHSCHOOL! mad

BackFire
"Lavey"? HAHA!! That name just screams "beat me up and steal things from me". I'm willing to bet money that he got the shit kicked out of him on a regular basis.

Gregory
Anton LaVey wasn't anything in high school; he dropped out (and joined the circus).

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud

BadKitty
laughing out loud it's true...check out the facts verses the myth's page about asl here laughing out loud
http://fcos.us//aslv.html

Ronny
well im not to sure

1)i believe we were created by aliens who are experimenting with us like scientists with mice.
2)i believe there is a hight force but not god more like Yoda
3)i believe there is a hell but you have to pay admission to get in
4)i do NOT believe in heaven cuz the whole "you will live eternally in the land of the lord" thing seems like BS

finti
hmm that sounded like BS but does not.

And how can you believe in a hell without a heaven those two form a symbiosis

Lord Soth
I myself am an agnostic nihilist

agnostic -a person who holds the view that any ultimate reality (such as God) is unknown and probably unknowable

nihilist-one who belives that traditional values and beliefs are unfounded and that existence itself is senseless and useless

Just in case you didn't know big grin

WhiteEagle
Heh, maybe I could be classified as an Agnostic-Nihilistic Existentialist. big grin

I don't believe a god exists but wouldn't hesitate if I saw proof.

I defiantly don't respect or value some of the things humans do to make themselves appear more 'civilized', complex or important.

I do believe that my life and the rest of the universe is absurd and without higher purpose.

But all that said I still enjoy life and am glad I have it. Perhaps a more appropriate title for me is just 'Weird'. happy

Arachnoidfreak
Me too! Go weirdness.

Nazgulinthedark
im roman catholic smile

Darth Revan
sweeeeeeet smokin'

Ronny
totally raver i seem to be the only one who believe that thought confused

you all know its true no expression

finti
perhaps it has a reasonable explanation stick out tongue

Line
true. any religion that includes the words 'pay admission' in it's holy scriptes is bound to be unpopular wink

ETK
I am Catholic

finti
my condolences eek!

Ronny
laughing out loud in a club we have at our school we talk about our belifes and shizz and everytime i say what i belive in they look at me funny sad

Lord Soth
So how does it feel to be of the most bigoted faith this world has ever seen?

dublecee
how many people are prespaterian

Mandos
I'm unnofficially a Pagan. shifty

vaya_the_elf
I'm a christian.

Mandos
evil face

Nazgulinthedark
whats with the evil smilie?

Mandos
Christians hate Pagans. rolling on floor laughing

PippinTook
I used to be a Catholic....I'm not sure what I am now. What the f**k? I haven't been to church in three years and I'm not sure I believe in God...Like WhiteEagle said, if I saw proof, then I'd believe...And I don't exactly worship either God or Satan...I haven't done anything religious for three years. stick out tongue Is there a word for what I just tried to explain?

Nazgulinthedark
guess i learn something new everyday smart What the f**k?

Gregory
Lapsed?

WhiteEagle
Just Atheist I guess, although that's a pretty general bracket.

vaya_the_elf
I don't anyone stick out tongue

Curl_Up&Dye
I dunno...even if the "satanism" list was written by a 15 year old...who are you to bash? You'd get pissed if they were making fun of your religion.

cut the sh!t and stop being such g0d damn hypocrites

Ytaker

Cipher
Hating is such a waste of time and energy.......
If you're religious, why not try to change their minds?

BackFire
No, just let everyone have their beliefs without trying to shove yours down their throats. I don't want some god boy trying to scare me into believing his shit.

Cipher
laughing

I agree with you, I was just making a statement to the previous poster....

Ytaker
Do you think i didn't try cry?

Cipher
Try what? I merely said hating is a waste, especially where religious things are concerned- a person will only change their mind on their own, they can't be argued from it from what I've seen......

Ytaker
I don't try and argue them away, I amuse myself and others by proposing amusing pieces.

Cipher
Like what? Songs..... or jokes? Please clarify.

finti
big grin
here goes

The second coming of the Holy Ghost
We need a pocketful of miracles.
Two thousand years and he ain't shown yet
we kept his seat warm and the table set
the second sitting for the Last Supper

Laskharis
A midnight snack, possibly?

And I'm Christian.

Imperial_Samura
Ah, well, some interesting views, but really, a peoples religion shouldn't really matter, I mean, freedom of thought and so forth, although, I don't think people should try to force their beliefs on people (whether is atheism or any other religion..... I know, one would say that they are different things, but really, "I believe in god" or "I believe there is no god"wink

Myself, well, I am a heretical Christian Buddhist.

Fiery Eyes
true, No one shld force their beliefs on anyone. Stating your opinion, is great. I do believe in God. I do believe there is a heaven and a hell. We have the choice, to where we will spend eternity.

Cipher
Atheism isn't a religion, by the way. Think for yourself is my advice.

Imperial_Samura
Well, its debatable what constitutes a religion, but belief is an important part, and as I said, whats the difference between saying "I believe in a God or Gods" and saying "I believe there is no God.....", relativity is an interesting thing.

Cipher
Religion usually means believing in a god (or gods) or some other supernatural thing......

Jackie Malfoy
My family is jewish and I was born as one but I don't belive it nor do I pratise it.
I think that means I am nothering at the moment.However my twin sister is into new age and that is her relion for the time being.Me I choose to belive what I want.
I am a free spirt not bonded into any relion.My dad is a pratiseing but my mom is not and either is my stepfather.So I can't say that I really grow up in a pratising relionish house.
Well when I am at my dad's house he took me to the temple and stuff but when I am at my mom's house she does not take me to the temple or anything.
Kind of confusing but I do have a interest in learning all about different relions studying about them asking questions reading the bible or the jewish bible.it gives me interest.
But I really don't know what I am right now.I may know when I am older but rihgt now I am nothering.JM evil face

Syren
What country do you hail from?

And I agree with the interest in cultural learning. That's always a good thing, at least it keeps you from ignorance.

Jackie Malfoy
The USA.JM

Goth_Girl
no religion, religion is good if it makes people happy and helps them choose there path in life, but when it takes over there lives they need to start wondering weather they really need to worship any1 to compleate themselfs.
Oh thats a matter of opinion by the way not telling any1 wot to belive sry.

Adam_PoE
Buddhist

MornGlory
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/mc101.gif

finti
xmas is WANKERS PARADISE

heen68
I'm a Muslim.

Dwarfdude
Son of two Presbyterian ministers...You guess...

Though I am seriously considering converting to Buddism...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.