PureBloods, Mudbloods and Half blood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PureBlood101
hey is it possiable that u can be a griffendor and be a pureblood!! i thought only slytherins are purebloods...

Ronny
there is a forum for this

§pearhead
why don't you try asking the people in the HP forum no expression

Turbo-Cajun
wtf is he talking about?

BackFire
This thread made me shit my pants.

Ronny
laughing

MC Mike
Isn't this that thing with the little raped kid with the scar and glasses who eats cheeseburgers... or sumthin... huh

Tptmanno1
ITs about Haryy potter
BF why didn't you move it?

Darth Revan
Because he had to get the shit out of his pants of course no expression

Turbo-Cajun
oh, about Harry Potter? no wonder it sounded gay

BackFire
Now that I've cleaned the shit out of my pants (that's right it took 8 hours) I am now moving this thread.

pixie1
your house is defined by your the person you are lord V wasnt a pure blood but he was in slytherins b/coz he thought the same was as a slytherins
even if you were a pure blood you would be put in griff if you were brave of heart
erni mc.... is a pure blood and he is in hufflepuff

zombieman
...And Harry himself is pureblood.

shaber
he is an HALF blood; a mongrel, a hybrid, got it?

impatientinky
harry is not a pureblood cause he's mom wasn't. it got explained in the end of cos i believe. but you're forgetting about the weasleys who are all purebloods and in gryffindor and james potter and sirius black were in gryffindor as well.
i think the reason why tom riddle was put in slytherin is because he's slytherin's heir. i think i've read others say that before in some other threads and i agree with them.
i guess as a pureblood you can be in any house depending on what your strenghts are. and even tho the weasleys are pureblood i don't think think they are "worthy" to be a slytherin in salazar's standards.

PureBlood101
okay

angelsflame265
the kind of blood you have does not define which house you belong in. You get put into a house because you show the trates that the house is known for. . but muggle-borns (we don't know about half-bloods i don't think yet) are not sorted in to slytherin because (i'll use the same word impat used. . ) they are not worthy to be in sytherin by other sytherins eyes

Unicor777
Ron is pureblood and he is not in Slytherin

A comment for those members posting at the very begining:

if u don't like HP clear the place so we can breath

angelsflame265
no this thread was on another fourm for a while, somebody moved it here

pretty angel
can u be in slyerin when ur not a pure blood like half blood

pixie1
yes you can lord v was and the hat nearly put harry in so i guess as longs as your not a muggle born witch or wizard you ok

Unicor777
well said; since voldie could be in slyth, and his father was muggle i guess anyone could

ada
I agree xx

impatientinky
yeah, but like i said in an earlier post, voldemort is slytherin's heir and the reason why the sorting hat wanted to put harry in slytherin is that harry had some of voldemort's power. it's possible that other halfbloods are in slytherin, jk never said i don't think, but i wouldn't base it on voldemort and harry. i agree that a muggle born wouldn't be placed in slytherin, just not sure if a halfblood would qualify (other than voldemort or harry for the reasons i just said)
bianca

~*~Tassie~*~
hmm.. there's more about this here..

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26479&perpage=20

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29841

..the titles refer specifically to Harry, but it's basically discussion on purebloods, and stuff.. yes

Unicor777
Voldie was not born as the heir of Salazar, he became the heir because ofthe choices he made, and his readiness to secrefise everything for the idea of salazar, in addtion to the qualities he possesed

PureBlood101
i thought voldamort was the heir of slytherin.. when her was born!!
still confused!!

lil bitchiness
Please use the threads provided by Tassie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.