Kang VS Apocolypse VS Dr Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazyspinz
these guys all conqured the world in one time line or another, who would win

senario: they are all put on a planet that has no heros, and they need to conqure it

Tron
Doom with ease. He's been there, doen that. Kang's simply a Doom wannabe, and Apocalypse has taken 5000 to do absolutely nothing. It would be entertaining to watch though.

Mane
Doom

wrathofachilles
Well it would depend on the scenario. If the're all put on a planet, I assume that means out of the blue, meaning Doom wouldn't have time to plan anything or bring much with him. Then I'd probably say Apocalypse.

wrathofachilles
Though I like Kang because that's similar to my old cat's name, lol.

JuggernautFan
i think apoc would take it in almost any scenario. why?? because hes just as smart as either or, maybe just slightly below doom. he has more advanced technology at his disposal. he has just as much resources at his disposal, and not only that, he has much much more power naturally (mutant). i say he has the upper hand 60% of the time or more.

Wynndar
more advanced tech than kang hahahahahahahahahahaaha

crazyspinz
yam kang has some crazt sh*t goin on, apoc has them out mached in sheer power for sure, dooms got a shitload of death rays, and kang has llike a massive army, this would be a long battle, but in the end i think apoc would win, just cuz he would be way harder to kill, or keep captive

Grimm22
Bah, Doom has no need to compete with such insects.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.