Ya Know What I Hate?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESP07
I hate it when you are standing at a public urinal taking a leak and the dude next to you insists on trying to carry on a conversation. Man that just pisses me off!

*CaRaMeL*GrL*
Well,ive never experienced that before! lol

TheFilmProphet
That hasn't happened to me. confused

ESP07
I actually had some drunk guy look at me and ask if I wanted to race.

Kosta
Just pee on his leg!

TheFilmProphet
laughing confused sick

punkkaveman
i'd just ignore them

JKozzy
I'd just nod or whatever.

SpikeSpiegel
Yeah, you should just nod and act like you're playing golf. Concentrate on your grip, keep your eye on the ball and try not to veer off to the side!

Df02
i just try end the conversation quickly...

"nice cock" usually works

MonkeyNipples
lol this happens to me alot

m!$hA
i know! its just so damn annoying mad

darkcrown
I wouldn't know how that feels but one time I was in the bathroom and the lady in the stall next to me was going off about her cats! I was sooo scared! sad

Kosta
I take it youve been in a male toilet then Misha??? stick out tongue

trouble
lol

§pearhead
*sigh* some guy complained about his wife to me...I just nod and say, "Yea, that sucks, doesn't it..."

obviously intoxicated...at least I'm hoping, for his sake messed

darkcrown
no expression

Corran
At least he wasn't complaining about your wife.

trouble
you get some weird people who will talk about sum weird things when your standin next to them havin a piss

ladygrim
i hat egoing to use a public toilet and the seat is warm OMG it is vile... sick

Kosta
But yet somehow.....comforting.......stick out tongue

ladygrim
not really cuz alsort of things crop in to ur mind

like 'how long were they here '
' wot the bloody hell have they been doing '

Corran
But it's a public toilet, someone will have been there before you at somepoint wether it's warm or not.confused

Samurai Guy
That is one of the areas in which men differ from women. For women going to the bathroom is like a birthday... and thus they must invite every friend they can find. It is friggin' social hour for them!

For men it is like taking a final exam. Stare forward and concentrate on your own work.

Corran
There are rules and etiquette to be followed, you are allowed to talk to someone in the toilet, but you must at least be on the same standing.

Samurai Guy
Urinal Etiquette works like this. Unless there is walls separating the urinals, there is a urinal in between buffer zone.

Allow this picture to help you better understand.

Samurai Guy
Sorry... here is the picture

Master Revan
the funny thing this morning a guy that was drunk next to me in the urianl and he passed out and pissed on him self luckly there were walls between them .I just started laughingsick

Mr Zero
please tell me you already had that saved from somewhere and didnt MAKE it specially for us?

Nazgulinthedark
i hate it when i go into a public bathroom and theres someone in the stall next to me, and then they knock on the side of the stall and ask me to pass them some toilet paper. jeez, they should have looked to see if there was paper in that stall before they went in there!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.