My IQ!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkkaveman
I am a near genius. I have an IQ of 139! Happy Dance eek!

SpikeSpiegel
It's odd. In the UK tests my IQ is 115-125, depending on the test. Whereas with American tests my IQ is around 160...

Silver Stardust
Mine's something like 145...

punkkaveman
then you two would be genius.....plus im only 14 so I have not reached my mental age.

punkkaveman
The tests are similar worldwide.

Silver Stardust
Your IQ doesn't really change with age...I'm 18, and the last time I took an IQ test was when I was 14...

punkkaveman
I was researching it is said that it is scored according to your age. Plus, the age where your mental progression,(for the most part), slows down.

MonkeyNipples
I got a 155 before, but then when i took it the second time i got a 140. sad isnt it?

badboy2004
well ah got 155 and ahm 17

trouble
ive never checked mine messed

Tom_Malfoy
Last time I checked it was 160.

badboy2004
wow

Corran
Go figure roll eyes (sarcastic)

Corran
oops posted twice

LordKerrigor
i had something like an IQ test before i had to go to my schools stupid summer learning program and after i took it my results showed i got dumber from going to it

Turbo-Cajun
Im 135....

Kosta
My IQ is like 128 I think, My dads was 145 but he took some weird test where it was out of 150. So my dad is goddamn genius stick out tongue

Df02
wow.....forum of genius'
i assume all these are online IQ tests haha....

properly tested im aroun 110....online i can get nething from 140-180 lol....ie online tests are shit

Master Revan
Mine is 140.

darkcrown
192, you people are stupid! Just kidding stick out tongue

SpikeSpiegel
I actually have an I.Q. of 6000, it's not that much. It's only about the equivalent of 6000 car park attendants or 3000 PE teachers stick out tongue

Abbita
I dont know my IQ, all i know is i have the memory of a fish with dyslexia smart

darkcrown
weep

Abbita
Its sad but its true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.