what's gonna happen?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pretty angel
i was just woundering whats gonna happen to sirius house u no number 12 grimuald place? will kreacher still be there and whats gonna happen to him wont he be free since sirius is dead or maybe voldemort might make kreacher his elf house and he will tell voldemort everything about the order! or maybe the order will still continue or will harry get to have the house .

pretty angel
so um what do u think is gonna happen?? smile

~*~Tassie~*~
I was wondering that, too.. The ministry might be able to help them now that they believe Voldemort's alive.. so I doubt they'll continue using that house.. don't know..messed

Anna85
I hope that someone will kill Kreacher! Hate him! Because of him Sirius died...

shaber
The Order should have killed Kreacher when they first put up residence in 12 Grimmauld Place.

Peeves-04
ive only read the first hp book im getting the second this weekend

shaber
miffed miffed miffed

Peeves-04
shaber u can dislike me all u want but im staying ur the only one that hates me

tigress
Harry will probably inherit

pretty angel
but hey kreacher is free there is no one in sirius family left so someone does need to kill him he knows too much about the order doesnt he?

impatientinky
well, i have three ideas on that (knowing jk, none of them are probably gonna happen)

1. harry inherits grimmauld place and even tho a houself belongs to the family and not the house, harry might still end up being kreacher's master (in which case harry and hermione would get in a huge fight cause harry would try to kill kreacher first chance he gets). we don't know what happens to a houself after the last member of the family he's serving dies. a houself might be considered a possesion and in which case sirius would get to decide who he goes to. sounds realistic to me smile

2. kreacher is free or escapes (cause he would never serve harry or any of the others) and is a powerful weapon for voldemort considering all the information he has. also likely

3. kreacher goes to the nearest blood relative. dunno if that would be bellatrix or narcissa. bellatrix would be a problem cause she escaped azkaban, but if she is the closer relative ( i think they were actually sisters, so they'ld be considered equal) and that theorie is right, it's still the law. even though malfoy is (was) in azkaban narzissa wouldn't be in any trouble (i don't think) and could take kreacher in. would make a good replacement for dobby.

the third idea i think was mentioned by someone else before me. so, which one do you think is most likely (if any at all)?

bianca

Lianslo
good question! smile first off, I hate Kreacher...but i think, seeing as hes a house elf, hes still enslaved to the family b/c nobody has given him clothing. I would say that he will serve Bellatrix, and could possibly give her valuable info?

pretty angel
no wait sirius told kreacher to get out and kreacher went to blacks cousin Narcissa sister of bellatrix and wife of lucius malfoy so he is now there house elf

pretty angel
and i do hate kreacher who do you think is better kreacher or dobby? i think dobby

weegie
He could always work at Hogwarts like Dobby and Winky!
Lol!
Dobby of corse, he's good, kreacher is evil. Dobby rocks!

ladygrim
wot if i sed i prefered KREACHER to DOBBY heehee

pretty angel
Well that would be oK beCauSe dobby tryed to hurt harry in the 2nd year so he could leave hogwarts because the chamber of secrets was openedvbut dobby was being good he just didnt want harry to get hurt or petriflied

pretty angel
ok im going to make a poll whick house elf is the best

pretty angel
another thread

~*~Tassie~*~
I agree with the 3rd theory & to some extent, the 2nd. Kreacher would most likely go the nearest blood relative.. I don't have my book with me, but was it bellatrix whose closest to him, and to whom he last went, when Sirius chased him out? Then, if it was, I agree he'd flee to her. I also promote the idea that he'd become a useful source of information to the Dark Side if that were to happen.

However, to prevent Kreacher seeping all their secrets, DD & the others would have to prevent him from returning to any of his relatives. If that be the case, where would they keep him? They might introduce some new scenery in the upcoming books, and they can take him there.. or even confine him in to Grimmauld Place. Therefore, they'd have to keep Grimmauld Place.
If Sirius left Grimmauld to Harry, what could Harry have done with it?? I don't doubt they may find reason to get rid of it, especially with the MoM on their side now, who can provide Dumbledore & the others with more secure HeadQuarters. As well, I don't think Mrs Weasely, Harry, Hermione & the others put so much effort into fixing the place up, while they were there, to just easily leave it..

impatientinky
i believe dumbledore said in book 5 that kreacher didn't know everything and they kept important stuff from him or something to that extend. but he'll still know some stuff.

also, i agree, grimmauld place is not just gonna become unimportant. it played too big of a role in the last book and they spent too much time on it. maybe harry could live there after school since he won't stay with the dursley's and he doesn't have any place to go (sure, the weasley's, but he'll want his own place and yes, he has plenty of money to get his own place) on the one hand i'ld say he'ld want to live there with it having been sirius' who he loved very much, on the other hand his (sirius) whole family was rotten and there are too many memories in that house.
i do remember that bellatrix and narzissa are sisters so who kreacher would go to i don't know ( malfoy's i guess). and i believe someone said it was the malfoy's kreacher ran off to.
sorry that was kinda in a hurry.
bianca

you-know-who
I hope that someone will kill Kreacher! Hate him! Because of him Sirius died...

i dont think that it was only kreatchers fault. it was just a series of coinsidences (if thts how u spell it). I dont even think that sirius is dead i still cant believe it!!! i mean theres no proof tht he's dead they just said the he was no actually saw him die did they...

you-know-who
sry i donno how to do a quote...... lol

pretty angel
but i thought harry had to live with the dursleys forvever because there is protection that would keep him safe from voldemort isnt there?

impatientinky
i don't think that protection is there anymore since voldemort took harry's blood (correct me if that's wrong and we do know that that protection still exists). also, even if it is still there it seems he would be safer around powerful wizards like the order now. just because he's safe from voldemort there (if he is) doesn't mean anyone else wouldn't be able to get to him.and harry wouldn't stay there forever even if he never defeted voldemort (no doubt in my mind that he will big grin )

pretty angel
well what if harry stays at hogwarts and lives there when he's older he might get the defence againts the dark arts job that would wipe the smile off snapes face laughing

PinkDiamonds
Originally posted by pretty angel
no wait sirius told kreacher to get out and kreacher went to blacks cousin Narcissa sister of bellatrix and wife of lucius malfoy so he is now there house elf
so true. case closed about what will happen to kreacher. case closed.

ladygrim
hmm i just hope its good

DanFan4000
Wait and see...

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.