Same-sex classes/schools.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy

leatherface12
Man what will they think of next.http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/cwm/3dlil/uh.gif

Chelsea23
do we even want to know what they will think of next?

leatherface12
Nope.

Chelsea23
didn't think so lol

leatherface12
laughing

JKozzy
Personally, I wouldn't live through high school with just guys. That'd be so boring-- girls are awesome to talk to. They have really.. different... opinions, are sometimes fun to annoy, and overall are really cool.

§pearhead
Hey, LF and Chels, why dont you guys actually say somethin? What the f**k?

Personally, same sex schools can actually be a bit odd. Men and women work toghether--why not learn together. Plus learing and socializing with the different sexes can be helpful--boys and girls have very different opinions and viewpoints.

leatherface12
Yeah plus how would you get a girlfreind. laughing

Chelsea23
I don't like the idea of same sex schools. Its easier to learn in a school with both genders.

MissesDepp?!
I go to an all girls school...

it's not THAT bad, we're a 5 minute walk away from a boy school, nobody (that i converse with) is lez or anything. The uniform sucks SUCKS SUCKS!!! and sometimes i wish i was in a co-ed highschool. But girls are bit.chy! Sometimes i really hate girls, we're backstabbing and dumb. Having stupid cat fights over guys really doesn't make it better.

JKozzy
Co-ed is the best way, that way you're more diverse in the ways of... people. I really don't know how I would live without girls stick out tongue

Ushgarak
I went to an All-Boy's School. It works just fine.

Corran
I went to an all-boys school too, so that dispels your theory Ush. confused

yerssot
I went to a co-ed school, that dispels every theory laughing out loud

Fire
I still think co-ed is the best

yerssot
oh wait ... FM went to the same one ... that dispels the dispelled dispelling dispelled?

Fire
dunno

we had quite a few nutcases and I stayed there a year longer than normal maybe that had something to do wiv it

Corran
When you say you had quite a few nutcases, are you talking mostly about Yerss?

yerssot
all seven of me big grin

HelioAngel
i go to an all girls school but the boys school is right next door so i guess it's ok!
i guess it depends though (on how outgoing/social you are) with whether or not you end up not being able to communicate with boys/girls because you did go to a same-sex school because there are still after school clubs and stuff you can do that includes the boys school too. I think it's a lot better to concentrate cuz then i wouldn't have to check every five minutes about how my make up/hair looks! big grin

shaber
Single sex schools would do better than mixed schools as males and females have somewhat diffrent learning patterns. However, sets comprising those of identical ABILITY is the most essential thing.

JKozzy
Yes! thumb up
...I still like co-ed big grin

deathsyth
hello there evey one

HelioAngel
hi! big grin

JKozzy
Hello. What are your opinions at the topic at-hand, deathsyth and HelioAngel? smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.