Socom 2 glitches

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScarFace Clone
since the new patch dose any one know of any glitches that work?

StinkFist462
i dotn kno any .. i dont glitch much though .. head over to any E-Seal room and find a GlitchNoKill room .. hope that helps

ScarFace Clone
yeah

unknownrocker
i dont know of any that still work
but that is a good thing

Mercedes-Benz

evilp8intpro
CrossRoads:
A) Get Under Halfwall:
1) First go up to the stairs that leads to the half wall.
2) Take a right at the top of the stairs and head twords the awning.
3) Jump on to the ledge that is right above the awning and prone facing twords the right side of the map.
4) Even out your guy so he is level.
5) Once he is level, Using your d-pad snap out to the right and reload once.
Note: it might take a couple of tries before you get used to it but once you get the hang of it, it should be a snap.

B) Get on tope of the roofs with out clamores or ninja jump:
1) First go out and grab the bomb.
2) Once you have obtained the bomb go and jump over the half wall back onto the seal side.
3) When you are on the seals side of the half wall go to the right of it and face your crosshairs near the ground so you can see both climb and plant bomb.
4) Then you want to plant the bomb first by tapping x then right after tap x again to climb.
5) You should start to go down to plant the bomb and once you are doing that you should rotate your crosshairs up to the top right corner near the vines that are close to the roof and you should climb up it.
6) Once your guys climbs up that portion of half wall that you should normally not be able to climb, you should be half on the roof and half on the half wall.
7) Once half on the roof just...jump and you should be on the roof completly.
Note: Try expirimenting by jumping from roof to roof and you'll find you can go to some awsome places.

C) Get in cornor wall the fish market and the seal plant base:
1) This is just like the last glitch I explained you want to be in the spot where you can climb and plant at the same time, once there plant then climb then rotate your crosshairs twords the wall to your left and climb in.

D) Get in the stairs next to the fishmarket:
1) This is a T-Bone glitch.
2) First go to the stairs that are on the out side of the fishmarket(the one's that face twords the terrorist spawn in your going down them.
3) Have the person who wants to get t boned in to the stairs get into prone face the terrorist spawn.
4) Once the player is in prone have the t boner (LOL) crouch on their head.
5) Once you are crouched on their head have them use the d-pad and snap out to the left or right and they should fall in.
Note: If any of the people involved in this glitch is host you cannot do it.

I WILL BE POSTING SOME MORE GLITCHES LATER WHEN I HAVE MORE TIME. MOST LIKELY DURING SCHOOL. THE NEXT SET OF GLITCHES ARE GOING TO BE FISH HOOK, CHAIN REACTION, AND FROSTFIRE.

MY SOCOM NAMES ARE:
evilp8intpro
*upsidedown*?TH*greek c*E~*greek c*END?= it should read ?THE~END?

Stealth Agent
KalBill-Zakki (Pronounced Cow-Bill-Zocky)
cat

~money~$hot~
this is a glitch for both seal and terrorist in crossroads when u respawn as a seal on ur letf or right there are big stairs if beside it is a sign it is the right stairs! first u must prone and a teamate must crouch and then put ur head in his but and press right on the d-pad it might take 4 tries or so but if u get it right u can see the whole map and shoot people!!!

hope it helps 4 more glitches add me on msn at [email protected]
or on socom my name is
~money~$hot~ but the o in money is the first alt o.....ok good luck folks

~money~$hot~
wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz up

~money~$hot~
did it help foo

rubberducky
If you know the GOD glitch please post it thanks.

(*****) rockets
Originally posted by ~money~$hot~
this is a glitch for both seal and terrorist in crossroads when u respawn as a seal on ur letf or right there are big stairs if beside it is a sign it is the right stairs! first u must prone and a teamate must crouch and then put ur head in his but and press right on the d-pad it might take 4 tries or so but if u get it right u can see the whole map and shoot people!!!

hope it helps 4 more glitches add me on msn at [email protected]
or on socom my name is
~money~$hot~ but the o in money is the first alt o.....ok good luck folks

(*****) rockets
SUP MAN I KNOW SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOO MANY GLITCHES!!!
bunny
bunny
bunny
bunny

(*****) rockets
het guys wanna know the half-wall glitch? if u do, reply doctor doctor ninja huh What the f**k? What the f**k?

(*****) rockets
i love this one

doctor doctor doctor doctor doctor doctor doctor

(*****) rockets
tell me if un want to join my clan this is my acual name/clan tag my clan is : 5 star |*****

(*****) rockets
cookies and milk

love love

dave123
I'm gonna close this thread for a couple of minutes.... calm down with the posts stick out tongue

ScarFace Clone
Can i join my name is ))TrAuMa((

dave123
I don't think he's gonna read that erm

THE COMMANDER
i still can't get that ninja jump. please somebody tell me the buttons clearly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

socom711
i need! to know the god glitch so if anyone even has any idea of how to do it let me know

socom711
i need members for my clan my name is queeter! just send me a message. i only have 4 people and i cant find anyone.

ScarFace Clone
Ok this is exactly how you do it
1. aim and shot twice were you want to jump to
2. then rotate you right joy-stick counter clockwise and at the same time keep taping xsquare x square xsquare
that is exactly how you do it.

THE COMMANDER
how do you make longer clan tags Happy Dance

ScarFace Clone
do you mean like the 5* tag?

scrface744
does any1 no how 2 go far out in the ocean in fish hook???

socomforlife
i sort of know the god glitch its worked for me a couple of times. in the game lobby, pull your cord for 3 seconds, or hit standby on your modem for 5 seconds. DONT LEAVE IT LONGER OR YOU WILL GET DISCONNECTED. then if u did it right you will not be able to get shot in that round. i also have heard you can do it during the game by pulling your cord for 3 seconds but will not work by using standby. hope it works for all of u!!! wink stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue evil face

im kool123
hehehehhe i know how to go to far sea in fish hook hehehe

im kool123
any one know how to do ninja jump every one telling me different answers none of them seam to work =( any one got realy realy clear answers like for how long to do this how fast and stuff....

ScarFace Clone
Ok this is exactly how you do it
1. aim and shot twice were you want to jump to
2. then rotate you right joy-stick counter clockwise and at the same time keep taping xsquare x square xsquare
that is exactly how you do it.

taeptheone
thank u for all the glitches it helped me so f***ing much i thank u all

heres an other 2 glitches for frostfire: u need to people 1 guy get ta 12 guage and if u have the 12 gauge go onto the 2 boxes go on the top one and get some one to climb up the side towards the box room and when his feet come up shoot his feet if done right he sould fly ontop of the box room (2) u can do the same for the water solo closer to the edge of map

(3)at terriost spawn point shoot thro the window then jump at it u should be standing on the ledge then jump backwards and u sould be on thta roof

wtf?
I KNOW ALL GLITCHES ON SOCOM, DONT USE THEM THO.. I AVERAGE 3 KILLS A ROUND WITHOUT GLITCHIN!!!! MY NAME ON SOCOM IS THIS........... WTF? <---- THATS RIGHT, WTF? IS MY NAME

wtf?
I RAPE ALL WITH THE HK5SD!~

ScarFace Clone
i will own you with the M-14 or i-dub

Ike9999
ok i am playing crossroads as a seal, we won the match, i turn around and look at my teammate and he starts floating in the air and moving ,, i dont know how he did it, if anyone knows how to do this please tell me.

sk8stuff09
me and my friend play it online, and we figures out this thing (i guess its kinda a glitch) where one person jumps on a table in a house and lies down, and another person jumps up there and crouches down and starts shaking, and it looks like the guy on top is gettin' it on with the other one....its funny...try it..

sniperx2
i need glitches...my name on socom 2 is sniperx2 cool thanx cool

Naughty Dogs
any one please teach me how 2 make a rank up room

BiGGaMeR
The simplest glitch in the world is the first 1 i learned

If you start as a terrorist (works for seals too) go left out of spawn building toward fishmarket there are brown wooden stairs...
go 3/4 of the way up or most of the way and stand. you must be all the way to the left. now look left at the same time go prone. you will drop down. now move backwards and you will be unshootable but can still shoot others. may take few tries

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
what the **** none of these ****ing litches work smokin' smokin' smokin'

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
why the **** doest the climb in box glitch not work for me i hang my guy then start to climb press r1 he plants the claymore/mine starts to i dont press enything he starts to climb in then only goes halfway in can enyone tell wat im doing rong plz!!!!!!!!!!! rock rock rock

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
YO ANY F()(K:NG 1 WANNA VERS ME IN A 1 ON 1 SNIPER COPATISHING MY NAME ON SOCOM 2 ONLINE IS G@TMaN@RobiN$1 so find me and ill take ur mof0 @$$es out wit a SSRD SD mad mad mad mad Happy Dance laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
I GOT NO PICK UP LINES I STAY ON THE GRIN I TELL THE HOES ALL THE TIME B:T(H GET IN MY CAR GG GGG GG G-UNIT HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! devil smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin' evil face

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
i no 1 glitch that works in frostfire terrist spawn roof aim ur cersor at the open window edg the jump inbetween it straintin urself move back so ur backs facing away from the black keep moving backwards and jump may take a few tries Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

sk8erboy04
thanx for the glitches they were fun to do does any one no any for desert glory my screen name on socom II is sk8erboy04 so come find me!!

sk8erboy04
thanx for the glitches they were fun to try/ does any one know any glitches for desert glory my name on socom 2 is s8erboy04 so try to find me!

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
wtf? any 1 go on her anymore What the f**k? rock

socomfreak02
i know a lot of glitches go on aim my sn is socomfreak02 and i will tell u all i will tell u some right now
1.invisible box climb frist go to a big box best on frostfire, hold x and dont climb run along it and press squre and x one after the other then hold up on left anolg

2.turret glitch frist go to the turret and make sure u dont see the use turrt i con and lean left so u see the i con and press x 5 times fast so ur not on the turret and do that agin

3.dead man walking the way i do this glitch is go to a door and plant a claymore and press x and r1 at same time.

and if u want more glitches go on aim i have e mail but dont use it

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
thanx ill try that

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
sup

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
yo scarface clone how do u get pictures wen u right a message like the one u have of scarface form coboy beb bop? smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin' :

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
im high!!!!! smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin'

SaTsuJiN
http://rfblues.aaanime.net/Characters/spike.htm the character is not called Scarface.. its Spike Spiegel

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
sorry new that just haddent seen the show in a wile because my parrents are ass hloes smokin'

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
yo i went to ur sitr how do i get the piture for background like yours?? ninja

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
WATCH OUT WE RUN NEW YORK!!! eek! eek! eek! eek! Happy Dance HAHA!!!

cjh91091
listen i seen this message on these post for a long time and i still didnt see an answer wdf how do u do the god glitch??? if u want to tell me send a message to [email protected] and my socom 2 name is cjh91091

sk8erboy04
my sn is sk8erboy04 send me a friends invite and we could learn more glitches

socom2freak

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
thanx'z for that box glitch bigger man! Happy Dance

X-/\/\ /-\ /\/
I need 2 know how to make ur clan tags plz

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
u go to creat clan than typ in clan name than u can chose clan tag

BiGGaMeR
you don't choose a tag u make it just when u create a clan go to modify tag

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
thats what i ment

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
DO U NO HOW TO MAKE A CLAN TAG VEARY LONG????????? What the f**k?

Squall101
I would also like to know how to make my clan tag very long!?!?!?!?!?! Please post how soon!

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
does ant f()(kingbody come on this site anymore? What the f**k? G GG G-UNIT HA! HA! rock

StinkFist462
no one plays socom anymore , just filled with annoying newbs who think there bad ass and glitches . just like socom 1 ...

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
yo dick head thousands of people play socom but i do agree wit the glitches thats all people like to do on that now is kill and glitch im sick en ****ing tired of people killing their own team mates and voting people out for no reson rifle

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
sniper tomcat

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
#pussy#

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
pile tank #weelchair#

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
wheelchair

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
does any one no the god glitch rifle

StinkFist462
Originally posted by G@TM@N@RobiN$!
yo dick head thousands of people play socom but i do agree wit the glitches thats all people like to do on that now is kill and glitch im sick en ****ing tired of people killing their own team mates and voting people out for no reson rifle

was it really neccesary to call me a dick head ?

StinkFist462
Originally posted by G@TM@N@RobiN$!
does any one no the god glitch rifle

maybe you should play the game without using glitches . like your supposed to do ... just a thought

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
no sorry about that wont do it again bout im sick of wat people do on that game

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
i dont glitch cuse none of the ****ing glitches work i only got one glitch to work and that was to get on top of a roof and i got the box glitch to work once sorry bout calliing u a dick head rifle

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
if anyone see the the name CHRI$TINA ON SOCOM 2 TELL HER I SED SHE IS A B:T(H

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
band #gunsmile# jerry

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
taz pimp kisses starwars

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
osama group

StinkFist462
stop spamming

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
???????????????? im just posting smiles jezzzzzz u need to chill!!!!!!!!!!! osama

dave123
seriously, calm down with the smilies stick out tongue

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
i like the smiles dave so leave me the f()(k alone osama g gg g-unit haha!!!!!!!
shoot your ass wit a big @$$ revalva

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
mother ****er u retarted u tuch shaddy i leave u dead leve the party

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
its not a game perfect game u feel the flam up against your brain man its so hot

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
***** im from allaen town south side

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
just kidden i lov all u niggas out da. IM FROM THE BLACK KKK

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
I GIT NO PICK UP LINES I STAY ON THE GIND I TELL THE HOES ALL THE TIME ***** GET IN MY CAR

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
I DO MY THING IN THE CLUB ENERY CHANCE I TEAR IT UP DANCE FOR IT JAM PAC I GOT THEM GOING GOING OUT OF CONTROLL......

G@TM@N@RobiN$!
PUT YO HAND ON MY STRAP WAT U LOOKEN AT P()$$Y WE AINT BUDIES WE AINT PARTNERS AND WE DAMN SURE AINT FRIENDS.

dave123
Please stop your crazy antics gatman... I'm gonna close this thread, and hope that in future you'll act relatively normal in the other threads.

Please also note that you're lucky I can't ban people.

wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.