Who won?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimatespider
Who won AVP?

wrathofachilles
I don't know, but I recall hearing about how 'we lost.'

Swanky-Tuna
It could be argued that neither side won. But for me, the aliens didn't win enough to offset the pred's win.

Mr_Famous
But in the end the Alien burst out of the last pred novice... so i suppose the aliens won? but that alien wouldnt have survived on a ship full of preds........soooooo....

crazyspinz
pred won, the queen alien died like 10 sec before the pred did

Mr_Famous
yeah she did- but after predator died and the other pred put his body on their ship, an alien burst out of the dead predator. The alien survived

crazyspinz
acualy, it was a half alein half preditor, hence the split jaw

Mr_Famous
?? i didnt notice that! hmmm.....must check again.

crazyspinz
it is

wrathofachilles
But, to clarify...we lost right?

wrathofachilles
And what a cop-out, at least in Freddy vs. Jason there was a clear winner....sort of, lol.

crazyspinz
i heard they are making a freddy vs jason 2, but they are adding ash from evil dead, its gonna be awsome, ash is soo cool

wrathofachilles
What??? God they will do anything for a dollar.

crazyspinz
ya, but ash is soo frikin cool

Mr_Famous
yes...its so clear now- the humans won- they kept their planet- all aliens and preds died and human got the preds weapon

crazyspinz
no pred won

JuggernautFan
i think aliens won. why?? well pred had help from humans and weapons. 1 vs. 1 i think the aliens are more than capable of killing predators.

wrathofachilles
Arnold won.

JuggernautFan
lol

Tron
I think Ash (I forget his actual name for the moment) turned that movie down, and I don't blame him. That would be kinda corny. I heard he might be doing another Evil Dead movie though.

Ultimatespider
A PREDALIEN?!!! Woha!!! well that would mean alien won right?! coz i mean the preadator died and an alien surivied right? and if all other predators are deasd then alien won!!! WOOT WOOT WOOT!

FrothByte
but the predalien was born in a ship full of predators... he won't survive long. the battle was unfair. i mean, how many aliens werre there? 50 or so? and there were only 3 preds, and the stupid humans took their guns. if they had there guns the preds would have won.

Ultimatespider
U think there gonna b a AVP 2 With the predalien in it? That wud B sooo kool!!

Linkalicious
I heard that FvJ2 is supposed to star Bruce Campbell (Ash) as well. And Sam Raimi was supposed to be the director for this one so I would assume nothing but the best from a movie like this.

Screw part one...that was horribly done. But With Bruce Campbell being directed by Sam Raimi...it would be a classic.

Ultimatespider
I've heard about FVJ: Round 2. I also found this poster for Alien 5
is it bullshit?

Ultimatespider
And Pred3 now this IS bullshit!!!!

wrathofachilles
Considering Terminator 4 and Battlefield Earth 2 are in the beginning stages of development, I think anything is possible.

Swanky-Tuna
It's already done. They're powerful and slow. They can still jump pretty high but they can't climb walls.

And the predators sooo won that one. Especially after making that shield and spear for the girl. Hilarious stuff.

Ultimatespider
If you think about it the aliens could never have won this one coz the moment the preds start to lose they would use that blue nuke thing and kll "every ****in' one of them" so the fight is ufair witxhever way you look at it.
Dancing Banna! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Krexo
Aliens > predator. There faster and stronger. The only way a Predator could win is if he blew the whole thing up or got in a lucky shot with his gun

Ultimatespider
EXACTALLY! See pred-fans this guy gets it

Havoc470
i think predator would win, i mean its a species born to hunt, hence the name predator....they didnt show the preds well enough in the AVP movie imo, they were slow, which doesnt give justice to some comics and the old predator movies

Ultimatespider
I guess so but don't forget the preds in AVP were all come-of-age preds the ones in pred 1&2 were younger.

Havoc470
O_o

i think it was just bad directing, the armor looks exactly the same, and the suits were made alot more clunky giving the actors in the suits a harder time moving around

Solidarsenal
I know what you guys are saying with the Predators having all that high tech weaponry but Aliens are survivers I bet you the queen is still alive (Aliens can breathe underwater) and Aliens grow fast so I think the predalien will kill a few unsuspecting preds w/o body armor thinking they're safe then sit tight until it gets to their homeplanet

Ultimatespider
Having seen AVP last night i have come to a coknclusion that Alien wins!!! The reason: 1 alien killed 2 of the 3 predators in something like 10 minutes. Then at the end an alien bursts outta the 3rd pred. I know that people say in wouldn't survive on a ship full 'o preds but i think it would coz lets face it an alien surrived on the nastromo didn't it? oh and the alien queen is soooo not dead. She was squriming around as she plummeted to the depths and as shown in alien: reseruction aliens do not need to breathe underwater. so there it is preds lost ALIENS WON!!!!

Havoc470
i think none of them won, the ending is only gonna give way to another damn AVP movie, i think the meaning of the end was to say the pred's won the battle but the war has'nt been decided yet -_-

didnt the alien queen get run through by the last predator dude?

lifeisaglich
The Preds were slow because they were going against aliens, You know aliens are not slow pokes that some of us think they are.

Aliens can never win no matter how you look at it. a mean come on who would rather want to meet in a dark ally Aliens, they would have you for lunch before you can say NO!!!!!!!!!!!! but the pred's are reasonable the will stalk you but if you show some kind of courage then they might reward.

Aliens none the less did a number on the preds and I think it would not have made any difference if they had their weapons. The aliens would have still taken care of them.

I say it is a draw and do not forget
No mater wins we still lose. Bigger if the Aliens do.

The queen was stabbed by the predator but I do not think she is dead her falling in that icey icey water is just going to slow her down some but when some idiot decide to go bring her back to land we are finished.

crazyspinz
this all depends on the preditor, the first alien killed 2 preds in like one sec, then the third pred with no shoulder gun killed like 5 aliens then killed like 30 with the big ass gun

Ultimatespider
2 b honest i would love 2 see another AVP film i loved this i really did. Its the best alien film i've seen since Aliens and its better than predator 2. I thought it was great.

MERCILOUS
Pred's won, all they lost was 1 hunting location.

And that Pred/Alien is in no way going to survive (and if it does it's only 'cause the writers suck.) The Pred's that were shown dying were all on there very first hunt. The clan leader alone (who rules via strength could have taken on that entire hive himself, and possibly the queen too.)

lifeisaglich
deam on
although you do have some good points

norrin radd

Ultimatespider
Good pionts! (I tought i'd better post somethin' this thread waz dyin')

Tron
Moving...

K3VIL
Alien and Aliens were great.Alien 3 and Resurrection were crap.
Predator and Predator were both outstanding.
AVP was at least not so bad.I rewatched it an appreciate it.
The Alien Queen stab him, but at least the "child" PredAlien was sufficiently small to being not hitted by the tail of the Queen.
What i cannot explain is why the Predator save the woman, i mean yes she has hairstyle similar to his, but it's a little ridicule thing, so just cause i'm half italian and half africa if i put on rasta hair style a predator will help me?
Anyway the Alien Queen falls into the far depth of the antartic sea.
It means great cold, very great.She may get killed cause the temperature was too much over the limits of low temperature she can substain with.Or maybe she just fall in an ibernation state, and a private company, maybe the same of the AVP movie will find her and bring her back to study or try to use the Aliens as weapons or for scientific things.

Ironman
ash in freddy vs jason 2 that be gay i am a huge jason fan jason wins all the way anyway ash would kill the crap outa both of them hes a fist full o boom stick

Ultimatespider
I don't know i think Freddy Could take ash to skool (if ash was asleep that is)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.