Tom Savini's 'CHILL FACTOR'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nomsans
hello,
my name is joe st esprit, from pittsburgh, pa
one of my childhood idles of the time was tom savini...
special effects artist from such movies as:
friday the 13th, dawn/day of the dead series, return of the living dead, from dusk till dawn, texas chainsaw massacre's, maniac, creepshow movies, currently working on the long awaited :demons 5.
has just come out with a new horror series called "chill factor" made with cutting edge digital cameras right here in pittsburgh.
the series is a long the lines of 'tales from the darkside' and tales from the crypt but with out all the hollywood studio beauocracy.
the link is as follows:
www.tomsavinischillfactor.com
the reason i am peddling this is in an effort to promote the local 'horror' film makers of pittsburgh (ala night of the living dead) AND also, my mom is the one who created the website.
...since this is a low budget, literally, the coninuation of the series depends of how many dvd's they can sell through thier website. (since chill factor is only being released on dvd through the website, it cannot be seen anywhere else and this is the only place to get a copy)

anyway
check out...for all those true 'horror' fans...please support the local independant film makers.
www.tomsavinischillfactor.com

thank youv ery much
joe st esprit
www.emayhem.com/nomsans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.