I'm very scared right now!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Twisted Mind
I'm at school right now.. Have 15 min before the bell rings.. I'm scared to go home! My mom should have gotten a call today to say if she has cancer or not, and how long she has to live! God I'm so scared right now! sad

Evy_O
good luck sad

Abbita
Good luck with that. I read an article the other day about how a woman got cancer and overcame it 6 times already! Just keep that in mind smile

Clovie
hope she's ok.

amity75
It's got nothing to do with how long she has got to live. If she has cancer then that's not very nice but most cancer sufferers are alive 5 years after being diagnosed. Relax, everything will be ok.

Mr Zero
Nobody gets "a call" to say they have cancer, and that goes double for "how long they have to live"

Not even in Indiana.

lil bitchiness
hug I hope your mom is fine. cry

MonkeyNipples
same here

amity75
Hmmm, you're right. The thought has just crossed my mind......

lil bitchiness
OMG, does it matter. Just wish her mom well and tell her everythings great sleepy

amity75
*takes a boot to the conscience*
Everythings fine, your mum will be fine. Trust me, my mates had cancer for 5 years and can still run me off the pitch at 5 a sides.

Mr Zero
conscience my ass -

If you think your mother is taking a call about this you are almost certainly misinformed & platitudes wont help you at all.

You need to put your fear aside & speak to her about whats really happening.

vaya_the_elf
sad I hope you get good news.

Chelsea23
Let me know wink

But I hope all goes well

Royal Knight
hope everything is well

§â®äµ
aww sarah, im sorry, i hope your mom is okay

Jacob_Luver
DOn't worry, you'll get through it, my aunt has had cancer, and so has my cousins other grandma, they both over came it. If your mom has cancer i'm sure she will too

Raven Guardia
awwwwwww *big hugs* everything will be okay smile. the doctors thought my mom had breast cancer a few years ago and they did the test and found out she didnt have it. my Grandpa also had lung cancer and he got treatment and now he is good, and the cancer is gone smile....just pray.Because praying helps! smile

vaya_the_elf
yes It's true. Praying does help.

Sun Ce
i love the ppl who pray droolio there so kind ppl happy

Jacob_Luver
They're right u know

dmithug16
hi people im new to this site how everyone

Chelsea23
Post your welcome posts in the forum designed for it, please smile

Twisted Mind
OMG!!! They called this morning and I got an email from my mom saying that everythings ok!! They said tho, that she has a bulging disk in her neck, shes going to tell me more about it when I get home! Thanks everyone for being helpful, and thanks for all who PMed me! big grin

SpikeSpiegel
Well sometimes you just get lucky in that aspect, then someimes you don't sad

amity75
A bulging neck disc? That sounds cool I want one. It's also a cool name for a band.

Mr. Wiggles
lol, good for your mom

ETK
May God be with you and your family.

Darth Jello
well, that's good. sounds chiropractic though....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.