Sentinals In X-Men 3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mookermadness
Should the Sentinals be in X-Men 3? Even though they are planned to be in it, do you think thy should be in it? Please reply.

Mookermadness
Sorry. They. Not thy.

Shadow_King
i wouldnt go far to say hell yea. but sure. if the storyline is not gonna be revolved around phoenix i think it would be a good idea. but if its about phoenix than nah. bad idea.

Mookermadness
This is the Sentinal design:

http://www.efavata.com/CBM/images/Sentinels_cbm.jpg

Shadow_King
meh it looks ok for a movie. i think the x-men tas sentinels look cool or the one featured in the AOA timeline.

MrSpangle
hey what happened to the pink n purple!? that combination of colour from the cartoon would strike fear in the hearts of all x-men fans. I say. take ur fancy robot and give it a lick o pink n purple paint. then they shall truly be fearsome!

oh and shadowking. wtf is up wiv ur sig. whats oin on there?!?!

yerssot
I have a dislike for them due to some cartoons I didn't like, hope it's different in the movies of course smile

Shadow_King
yerssot i never knew you actually watched X-men TAS i thought the pink and purple were cool at that time .but i think the design for them now looks crappy with that stupid circle in the middle of the body. i think the AOA sentinels look cooler.

Spiderman_RJ
AOA? i like the one from evolution show, its really a nasty slaghtering machine. and its multiuse so in the time its not killing mutants, u can use it to cut the grass.

Spiderman_RJ
the only bad think about that tas and comics sentinels, is thats there was no reason for a robot to wear undewearing cloths. and the chest circle is dam cool. just like the square thinks on his crowd.

pr1983
aoa is age of apocalypse rj, as for the sentinels i prefer the old tas and ultimate ones

yerssot
saw the movies, got them on dvd, saw the old cartoons pretty much all of them and some of the new cartoons

Clovie
happy touched

i think the best were evolution sentimels. the mostr powerful in my idea erm

Paola
use this: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t5970.html

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.