Batman versus powered down Goku.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ytaker
If Batman, the Dark knight fought Goku at a strength similar to his own, who would win. This is the SS4 version (though obviously powered down). Who is a better fighter?

crazyspinz
umm this is a joke right, are u sure u didnt mean super man?? batman would get owned, powered down goku could still destroy a planet u know, vegita did it in like the first episode, and goku beat trunks (who was way way way more powerfull at the time) with out even thinking of powering up

Ytaker
Idiot. I mean if Goku had no special abilities, e.g. "at a strength similar to his own". By powered down, I mean human strength and abilities.

crazyspinz
ok, i didnt know he could do that, so u mean who is a better fighter as far as skill, still goku, he has like 100s of years in training (hyperbolic time chamber, king ki's the supreme ki's place) but bats is cooler

Mr_Famous
two words.....prep time..... big grin . at the beginning goku had a weakness ( got weaker when tail was grabbed). Batman could probably use this to his advantage.

crazyspinz
yes bats owns all with prep

spyrokinesi35
goku can still beat bats. at the age of fourteen he could stop a car going a over 30 mph. obviously if you are a true dbz fan you would know that only weeak or young saiyans are weakened by tail grabbing. after goku turns 16 it doesn't affect him any more

crazyspinz
this is not true, nappa was hurt bad by tail pulling, so was raddits, and vegita

Mr_Famous
I remember the tail weakness working on Raditz...

Maestro
vegeta and nappa were immune to the tail grabbing, they adapted.

spyrokinesi35
no they weren't they got hurt because it got yanked and goku used to throw them. the slighteset touch could hurt goku or gohan but now it doesn't (gohan doesn't have a tail anymore)

Maestro
what you talking about, piccolo tried it on nappa and he started laughing at him and pummeled him at the same time.

And you call yourself a DBZ fan, Lol

spyrokinesi35
lol, cause piccolo's a geek version of the hulk

Mr_Famous
laughing out loud laughing out loud

crazyspinz
haha yea, but nothing like him at the same time

but back to topic, dbz is gay, therfore bats wins cuz he is the ultimate badass

Swanky-Tuna
If they're both at a human level, Batman wins. Goku's got skill but Batman's said skills can pay the bills.

crazyspinz
not to sure wut that means, but ok thumb up

wrathofachilles
The answer to this is so obvious.....who the hell is Goku? lol

crazyspinz
hahahahaha

wrathofachilles
Was he Godzilla's son?

crazyspinz
lol, r u serious, goku is like japans superman, minus the tights. he has probably more power in his left pinky then DC and Marvel universes combinded, he can destroy planets with out even trying, and can easily withstand a blast that would wipeout a solar sytem, he can move like 30x the speed of light, but some how it takes him 5 episodes to go across town...

Mr_Famous
lol.......no dude - goku is like the main character from a japanese anime

wrathofachilles
How would I know about Japan's Superman, I don't live in Japan. Though I obviously automatically have no respect for the character if they make him so ridiculously powerful. Wipe out a solar system? Please.

Speaking of which, how do YOU know about Japan's Superman? lol

Mr_Famous
laughing out loud ....japan's superman..... big grin thats a good one. how i know about him? well its like this.....some years ago, a new tv station was introduced here and every afternoon and early mornings they played his show ( dragonball, dragonball Z, dragonball GT). It had lots of fights and they had moves similar to arcade fighting games, so we began watching.

crazyspinz
think about it he IS JAPANS SUPERMAN, came to eath as little baby in small tiny ship, raised by old dude, dies all the time but comes back differant, never looses a fight, im starting to see a pattern here

wrathofachilles
Ohhh, Dragonball Z. Yeah my nephew watches that lol. Now that I think about it, he's mentioned it to me, but I get all that Pokemon, Yugioh, Dragonball Z crap mixed up. I remember the good old days of Thundercats and He-Man! That was classic tv!

Mr_Famous
ur nephew?

wrathofachilles
Well yes, I am a nephew to my uncles and aunt, but I meant MY nephew wink.

crazyspinz
ooooo tricky...

Mr_Famous
wiseguy. ... i guess goku is like japan's superman when u put it that way crazyspinz......

wrathofachilles
Japan comes up with the most asinine tv shows and characters. Once they produced Godzilla, Mario, and Link, they tapped out all their resources. A guy who can wipe out solar systems and he sports a haircut like that?? I just can't express how stupid that is!

Mr_Famous
d'oh.. you've got a nephew? I don't have one yet although most of my cousins are married now.

wrathofachilles
I have a nephew and a niece. And by nephew and niece I mean my brother's kids, not cousins', lol. Otherwise it would be 'cousins once removed.'

crazyspinz
ok, everyone in this thread be sure to vote in my thor vs surfer thread, it ends in 2 weeks

wrathofachilles
Says who? lol

Mr_Famous
right...lol... but thats in ur case... i dont have any bros or sis, so the only ones are my cousins

wrathofachilles
Ah I see, lol. I find it funny that I imagine my nephew is as old as many of the people posting on this forum wink

Mr_Famous
so that would make like 26? or older? or maybe younger?

wrathofachilles
lol, no, he's not that old, but I think there are a great deal many people here who are far younger than that.

Mr_Famous
lol....no...im talking about your age dude

wrathofachilles
Oh, lol, yes, very good guess. If you guess what I'm eating then I'll really be impressed wink

Mr_Famous
when u posted this u were probably eating pizza cool

carnage24
o.k as stated her batman against goku(over,under or un-powerd) is just too much for batman....i mean the dude shoots laser beams and stuff and screams a lot too...but bats can cap when he tries to power up laughing

crazyspinz
dude, this isnt a power fight, its just plane skill

Mr_Famous
yeah..... whos better at martial arts.... but he's got a point. Goku was able to do a weak kamehameha even when he wasn't a super saiyan

wrathofachilles
No, it was cereal. And what is the big fascination with Japanese anime recently? Don't you kids realize how horrible the animation is?? It's mind-numblingly bad. Not to mention the seizures it causes. It's not just a Simpsons episode, that actually happens to me!

Mr_Famous
who u callin a kid? lol . if my guess at ur age was correct, then ur just a few years older than me (few = 4-6). I never liked Simpsons. and i forgot to mention one other thing - Gokus hairstyle isn't always like that- it changes depending on how angry he is lol

wrathofachilles
Lol, yeah but my emotional age is light-years ahead of my chronological age. Even my parents think I'm too stuffy.

Anime is still horrible. I loathe it with a passion. Plus it really really hurts my head, I'm not kidding lol.

Mr_Famous
how could it hurt ur head? coz of all the violence?

wrathofachilles
No, the animation itself. The 'drawing' if you will.

Mr_Famous
oh..... the thin pencil kind...... betcha ur head doesn't hurt wen u watch a h-anime, huh? lol

wrathofachilles
I don't know what h-anime is, I just mean all Japanese type drawing. It's just really bad. I don't see how it amuses anyone.

Mr_Famous
yeah it pretty much is

spyrokinesi35
like I said akira's work suck but the guy who writes yu yu hakuso has great animation, but a confusing story line

muffin man
kameha HAMEHA HA!!!!!
and dc looses millions

Tron
Okay, I know this thread starts months ago, but I gotta ask:

Why the hell who anyone bother powering down Goku to a human level, then go and make him a Super Saiyan 4? Makes no sense to me.

Imperial_Samura
Kind of confused, but if the two have equal strength, I would give it to the better thinker, as really the only thing Goku has going for him is his might, without that.... well.....

Tron
Well, I'll admit Goku isn't very bright, but when it comes to fighting, Goku is practically a genius. One thing Goku's good at is adapting to his oponents and situation, and figuring out just how good his oponent is in the middle of the fight, and figuring out any small weaknesses. Not saying that Batman can't, but just letting you know that Goku is much more than just might.

Lord Shadow Z
Even if he's powered down to human level then Goku's Saiyan strength would still be way stronger than Batmans and don't forget that his power would be increasing every second-hence increasing strength and speed- And Batman will have to find his head, thats flying away from his body very quickly. Will people stop with this DC or MARVEL character vs a DBZ character because whichever way you look at at it the DC or MARVEL character is getting fried unless it is one of the god-like beings then in that case it would be unfair the other way.

Paola
thanks for bringing this up

not DBZ characters, please

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.