Most Waited Villain For Batman Begins?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mookermadness
I say Scarecrow because he is just way too cool.

Mookermadness
Please respond.

Gregory
The Joker isn't named Jack, and he didn't kill Batman's parents.

I want the Scarecrow.

Mookermadness
In the movie he did. Trust me, I just saw it not too long ago.

Gregory
In the movie. But Begins isn't really a sequal; there's no telling whether they'll choose to keep that in later films.

Mr Zero
you saw Tim Burtons Batman - its got nothing to do with either batman begins OR batman the comic.

Mookermadness
It's the prequal to the original Batman.

Gregory
It's not. It is not connected with the first Batman, in the same way that the Adam West film isn't connected; whole different reality.

Mookermadness
How do you kow?

Gregory
Because the director said so. Or was it the writer? Well, someone closely connected with the movie said so. Let me look ...

Gregory
Goyer, the writer: "I guess it's the cinematic equivalent of a reboot, in comic-book terminology. The intent is that when this film finishes, you could revisit that sort of rogue's gallery of villains. The previous four films are kind of like their own take. And this is a different one."

I just noticed that they are going to have Joe Chill in Batman Begins.

Ponem
This is a movie that shows us how Bats came to be, it has nothing to do with any of the other films except that it has Bruce/Gordon/Alfred and some other people in there. Joker isnt beeing set up as the Wayne's killer i think, which is illustrated at the end of script T_T

I'll be voting for Ra's, since he's just that cool.

rayj
scarecrow man, he is my fav next to clayface smokin'

Bat Dude
I said Joe Chill cuz he doesn't have special gear, just a gun.

BlackC@t
Is the Scarecrow even going to be in Batman Begins? confused

If so, then him. cool

Endenkton
Scarecrow.Ra's sucks!!!

Coley
Yes, he's played by Cillian Murphy.

aaronlw200
I say the scarecrow cause all of the others suck

Bat Dude
Joe Chill rox dude! Him and Napier are the best villains

NoFate007
So who kills Wayne's parents if Jack Napier doesn't?

zombieman
As far as I can remember from the comics, his parents killer is never identified (if anyone can remember better than me, please corret me if im wrong) They just threw it into the movie to stir up some tension between Batman and the Joker.

Batman Begins is going to be roughly based on the Batman comic series entitled - 'Batman: Year One'.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.