Online Ordering

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maestro
Do any of you guys know any sites, where you can get decent deals and that your credit details are secure because i'm quite paranoid about ordering online.

ScarletSpider
Just give me the numbers of all your credit cards and I'll take care of everything for you....lol

Amazon.com does stock some graphic novels.

I've never heard any complaints about milehighcomics.com and of course, straight from the source works too. marvel.com or dccomics.com and the various others.

Maestro
Cheers Scarlett, appreciated that alot.

Damn Amazon selling infinity gauntlet saga for 37.94

Mr_Famous
check out this thread on answers regarding your query. Others seem to have used these without any complaints.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t308657.html

SpikeSpiegel

Maestro
thanks

Linkalicious
I use milehighcomics.com a lot and i think they are probably one of the best all around online shops.

As of the thread that got suggested....i tried going to www.mycomicshop.com and found it to be really really nice. I got a lot of the comics that milehigh had sold out of.

Hulk vs. Venom
Carnage Mind Bomb
Venom #18
Hulk 426-427 (or whichever one has War Hulk)
Marvel Universe: The End #5 & 6

I'm so stoked...i just spent like $50 embarrasment

chilled monkey
Those sites sound very good.

Do they only do current comics or can you order back issues as well? Say I wanted something that came out in 1994, could they do that?

Linkalicious
lots of back issues...

most of those can be found on milehighcomics though.

ScarletSpider
Milehigh.com has stuff dating back decades. You'll be able to find whatever you want from 94.

chilled monkey
Linkalicious, ScarletSpider: Thanks very much. I really appreciate that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.