Do you believe in...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyrofly
Do you believe in love at first sight?

*sorrt if this is a copy thread.. if so i didnt see it*

vaya_the_elf
No. I think you have to know the person, but I do believe in lust at first sight.

PANDA2078
it could happen

lil bitchiness
Theres a 'lust' at first sight, but not 'love' at first sight.

TinaSNels
I agree with believing in lust at first sight - I think you have to build up to the love.

Mr. Wiggles
... i have never had love at first site, so no

LordKerrigor
you want me to walk by again pyro? smile

Pyrofly
laughing out loud no im fine

LordKerrigor
hahaha hey i know it was lame but it was worth it

star_scar_child
i believe in love at irst sight...hell its happend to me.... and waya....you just kinda made no sense?

§â®äµ
yeah, it could happen...

§pearhead
no...it doesn't exist.

darkcrown
no, unless its a I wanna kiss 'em and dump 'em type love erm

angelsflame265
I believe that you could meet someone for the first time and fall in love with them. . .but just by looking. . not so much

mc pee pants
you know, that sh!t keeps happening to me every 5 minutes... especially when i'm out in public...

vaya_the_elf
laughing

silver_tears
I think it does embarrasment

Darth Jello
yes i'm certain that it happens all the time,
what do you see when you turn on the light?
I'm not certain but I know it's mine
ooh, I get by with a little help from my friends
mmmhh, get high with a little help from my friends
oooh, gonna try with a little help from my friends...

~Angel~
I don't believe in love at first sight, but I do believe that, initially, there has to be something that attracts one person to another, whether it be personality or looks.

If you think it was love at first sight... get your eyes checked.

kofmaster
no expression no

trouble
i dont know if it ever happens ill tell you.

Corran
But I loved you at first sight sad.

schizochic
maybe there is love at first site u just dont know it untill later

Corran
yeah, or maybe when you eventually fall in love with someone, you think the initial falling in lust part was falling in love.

trouble
u's all have gud points

LordKerrigor
*ques cheesy promitonal music* do you believe in magic!

MonkeyNipples
yes

sammii
do you beleive in love at 1st sight???

JacopeX
NO!!!

sammii
i dont

BakaXero
no...
how can you love someone you barely know.
love at first sight mean your only attracted to them phycically and nothing more

JacopeX
Well, people are horny like that laughing

fini
Nope

Ms Flower
no I do not, but...do you believe in love at first type...that is the question.

JacopeX
ohh good question

sammii
interestin

Ms Flower
I say this is more possible because you get more of the persons personality then just looks with 'love at first sight'. Is it possible to fall in love with someone over the Internet...yes. Im proof possitive it happens.

sammii
but also on the internet one may find it easy to slip into a character that is not actually themself

BakaXero
i don't believe in love over the internet. In other words i would never do it. It;s not that its a bad thing, but i just don't like the idea.

Ms Flower
Originally posted by sammii
but also on the internet one may find it easy to slip into a character that is not actually themself this is true too.

Originally posted by BakaXero
i don't believe in love over the internet. In other words i would never do it. It;s not that its a bad thing, but i just don't like the idea. funny thing is...I dont like the idea either. erm

sammii
i dont beleive in love at first sight , but lust at first sight i do beleive possible , type at first sight well i find it kinda wierd but then again for some people they may find special relationship weather its gonna work or not only time can tell

BakaXero
if you say love at first impression it may be more understandable.

omaga
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
No. I think you have to know the person, but I do believe in lust at first sight.

Zebina
No, there's no such thing as 'love at first sight'

Morgoths_Wrath

K.Diddy

DanteMayCry
lust at first site hehe
love doesntt exist..

DarkC
No, I don't believe in it.

DanteMayCry
I believe in this....

Mišt
That pic is getting old reeeeal fastno expression

DanteMayCry

Roulette
No...I don't believe in love at first sight. Pffft...reminds me of Romeo and Juliet. I seriously doubt that Romeo would have fallen so quickly in 'love' with Juliet if she was ugly...and vice versa.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.