Halloween 6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

semen
H6 was my second fav halloween movie(H1 #1) but everyone else hates it. the only thing bad about it was the THORN thing but what they should of done was a theory instead of the FEAKEN curse. But apart from all of that the movie rocked. People should seriously think about it.

The ending was the best.

h7 & h8 sucked and h9 probably will too because they'll have him chasing an unrelated person. I'm sure John Carpenter would be pissed.
What Dimensions should do is let Johny do the sequal so he can work his magic.

I think the remake idea completely stupid and to have Johny direct "What the". C'mon why would he want to remake something he wouldn't want to change.

Evil Dead
I hate Halloween 6. I went and saw it in the theater when it came out. The movie itself wasn't too terrible..........but the ending was pure shit. They set it up as another two part story (like 1 and 2).........then just dropped the second half of the story and made H20. Gay.

dean7879
halloween movies after no 2 was crap..halloween 4 was good though but not nessescery....6 made the story even more confusing

eggmayo
i really dont like any of the halloweens except 1... there needless and dire

Jennifer_Tilly
I love Halloween 6 its my 2nd fav too

slasherpunk18
Halloween is sacriligous.
It completely ****ed up the only thing keeping Michael a little creepy.
And that was the fact that he was human(although a tough ass one).
If I ever meet the writer of it,I will personally shove a kitchen knife up his ass.
Sorry,but i'm just upset.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.