Ashlee Simpson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

o2ux3amb
I noticed that there is really no ashlee simpson thread. I know everyone hates her but i dont see what is soo bad about her. I mean there is nothing wrong with her. Anyone agree? or is just me who likes her?

*CaRaMeL*GrL*
Shes ok, but when she sang live at the VMAs, well...it put me off her. But overall, theres no reason to hate her

Pyrofly
I like her... shes like my role-model smile lol

Little Vamp
not to fond of her

nach
she's aiight.. im not into the same things as her and i dont think she can sing after watching her show, but i have nothing against her. i saw her acting in 7th heaven once when i was babysittin my little cousins and she wasnt bad. i have nothing against her so ill just say that she's okay

MornGlory
I hate how easy it was for her to get a record contract- simply cause her sister was already famous... that rusty old voice of hers sounds like a dime a dozen-- and I am so sick of her one hit wonder song... (I hate in the shadows song or whatever it is called )

KillTheLight
A role model for what??? she 's like 10 years old and sings out of her nose. She makes me 21210-7

botankus
Hey, I could care less about this loser, but I heard from one of my friends that she busted her ass at a hockey game over the weekend while trying to come back onto the ice.

Oh, did I mention? The reason she had to "come back onto the ice" was because she TWICE forgot the words to the National Anthem.

Anyone have any links to this story or is it even true?

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by KillTheLight
A role model for what??? she 's like 10 years old and sings out of her nose. She makes me 21210-7

laughing laughing laughing

Mainstream
if I didn't know better I'd say you kids didn't like Ashlee Simpson at least we know she's the smart girl in the family...heh heh heh heh.schizo

TWelling4Ever
Yeah, can't say much for Jessica laughing

Naw, I like Ashley, she's ok, and I like her music, but then again, that's just my opinion smile

Mainstream
considering I'm a guy....I no doubt like her for reason that would differ from yours.

TWelling4Ever
^ yes I'm sure of that laughing

She considered getting a nose job once, but she decided against it. smile

Mainstream
I like her nose.

TWelling4Ever
smile I didn't see anything wrong wit it either, but every girl has something she doesn't like about herself smile

Mainstream
so I've heard

TWelling4Ever
^ Yup yes sad thing in society today... confused

Mainstream
ugh indeed

TWelling4Ever
^ Yup sad

TWelling4Ever
ANYWAYS.... Any news on her lately? (btw, luv her songs)

Mainstream
^True dat sis-sta

TWelling4Ever
wink

Mainstream
heh heh heh heh.

TWelling4Ever
I see u changed ur siggy again wink

botankus
Originally posted by TWelling4Ever
ANYWAYS.... Any news on her lately? (btw, luv her songs)
Uh...yeah, the only thing that resurrected this thread from December of '04.

Look at the middle of the first page.

Morning_Glory
I wish Ashlee would go away no expression

KillTheLight
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
I wish Ashlee would go away no expression

Morning_Glory
you didnt say anything no expression

KillTheLight
yes i did i quoted you thats all that need to be said..eat

TWelling4Ever
confused

Mainstream
bamf

TWelling4Ever
sniper roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mainstream
why is he shotting that dude?

TWelling4Ever
"shotting"?

dunno, just felt like it smile

Mainstream
heh heh heh

TWelling4Ever
embarrasment

Mainstream
what's za matter?

TWelling4Ever
hi2 nuttin.... smile smile

puke ahhh...sorry, don't feel good...

Mainstream
oh...that's too bad. meatwad

TWelling4Ever
love them smilies smile

Mainstream
heh heh...magneto

TWelling4Ever
Jumpy

oops movin around too much.... puke

Dudester
I feel sorry for her but she has always drived me crazy! Her voice is really annoying

Morning_Glory
why feel sorry for her...

she made it into the busy so easy... she's fortunate... meh!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.