PLease Help Me Prove It.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kosta
Hey, I need help from people that might remember that the "random Comments" thread was started by me, back when my name was still Celsius. I left for a while and when I came back the thread was said to be started by robincooper. I dont know HOW this happened, all IO know is that I never saw a single trace of a thread in any way similar to that one before i started it, and people reacted to it as if they had never seen a thread like it on KMC as well. So in order for me to get my name back on the "started by" thing i gotta show Raz that I did indeed start it. I unfortunately dont have any old links to the thread. If ANY of you do have a link back to the time that it showed it under my name PLZ send it to Raz or Myself. Or if you know and remember that the thread was started by me please show your support.

Any help would be greately apreciated. Thank you.

Raz
Looks like robincooper started the thread a day before you did

Here's the starting post of your thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=446782#post446782

Kosta
OK, his didnt take off, mine did. His was then like 5 months later STUCK to mine and he got the credit stick out tongue. Ah well. Democracy is a *****.

Syren
laughing

I appreciate you Kos winkiss

SpikeSpiegel
I remember your name by it, yours was the really popular one. Even though I posted in the other one I don't remember doing so.

Samurai Guy
The only one that I remember was yours, but then again I am not the most observant person in the world.

Kosta
THanks guys! You rock! smile I appreciate the support.

Royal Knight
hmm what is the point of this threadblink

Kosta
I'm trying to get my name back on the thread that was rightfully startedd by me.

Lord Soth
Yes well, I remember for a fact that that was you who started that thread, I've visited it enough

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.