Dawn Of The Dead (1978)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

<<Solo>>
I just noticed when I searched for Dawn of The Dead, there is no thread.
I was like holy shit. Anyways, Was it just me or was DotD not even as bad as NOTLD?

Cowboyography
just you, and funny you mention it, I just picked up my collectors edition DVD yesterday of DOTD. BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!

eggmayo
Was it just me or was DotD not even as bad as NOTLD?
Any chance you can dumb it down a shade?
Neither of these films were bad.... DOTD is the definitive zombie film

<<Solo>>
Cool down dumbass, I meant gore wise.

Evil Dead
gore is cheap. Adds nothing to a movie. The less gore the better....for the following reasons.

- gore is eye candy. it is used to distract the viewer from realizing how bad the plot is.

- If a movie is really good......it doesn't need much gore. In the case of oh say, Day of the Dead....it only adds more to the great story.

Johnlindsey289
Awesome classic zombie movie! definitely the best of it's kind ever, lots of great gore, violence, good story, decent acting and awesome score by Goblin.

You should definitely buy the 4-Disc ultimate ediiton which is avalible now with a sh**load of extras.

If you enjoy this movie, i recommend these similar movies: " The Evil Dead", " Night of the Living Dead ( 1968 and 1990 versions)", " Day of the Dead", " 28 Days Later....", " Zombie", " City of the Living Dead ( a.k.a. The Gates of Hell)", " House By The Cemetery", " Demons", "Scanners", " The Return of the Living Dead", " From Dusk Till Dawn", " Nightmare City ( a.k.a. City of the Walking Dead)", " Return of the Living Dead part II", "Return of the Living Dead 3", " Resident Evil", "Resident Evil Apocalypse", " Battle Royale", " Hell of the Living Dead ( a.k.a. Night of the Zombies, Virus, Zombie Creeping Flesh)", " House of the Dead", " Night of the Comet", " Dawn of the Dead ( 2004 remake)", " Bio-Zombie", " Versus", " Freddy vs. Jason", " Cannibal Ferox", " Cannibal Holocaust", " Children of the Living Dead", " The Dead Hate the Living", " Chopping Mall", " Mallrats", "Assault on Precinct 13", " Wild Zero", "Demons 2", " Cemetery Man", and " The Beyond ( a.k.a. Seven Doors of Death)".

Evil Dead
I still like Day better.

Dario Argento
Me too. Day of the Dead is so much darker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.