Alien Vs. Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimatespider
Who would win?

Dancing Banna Happy Dance Happy Dance

Pandemoniac
That's not much of a challenge I'd say. Spawns self aware and hyper-reflexed suit would chop up any alien trying to get close. And even when it comes to melee combat, Spawn can sustain more damage, dishes out even more and has regenerative powers. The alien is chanceless.

And hey! How can you be behind me too? Is this one of those damn space/time continuum anomalies again? That's gonna leave a hell of a hangover...

Ultimatespider
Okay let me rephrase that then:

Spawn
vs.
Alien queen

Dancing Banna Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Pandemoniac
Hmm, better! Still I think Spawn will be able to cripple her from a distance, jump on her back and unleash the spikes, sustaining some acid burns maybe but I think he'll 'live'. Or just jump by her and chop her head off in mid air, after pulling a leg or 2 off. If she could get close and grab him, he would be in trouble with the whole headbiting issue... But Spawn is faster and has more methods of attacking.
He might even be able to just burst right trough her (yeah biatch, see how that feels for yourself!), but then he may be exposed to too much acid.
Versus the Queen is a better match, but aliens are still relatively fragile compared to Spawn.

Pandemoniac
Oh yeah, how about Spawn versus a Predator? Both just about as strong and possesing a wide array of weapons.

Ultimatespider
Depends how many preds they are. coz if killed one-o-them the others wud do dat werid nuke thingy.

Dancing Banna Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Pandemoniac
True, but let's say 1 one 1, westernstyle. Each on the other end of the street and blast away at sunset.

Ultimatespider
Okay then Preadator. Coz he has better guns than Spawn plus he could just cloak himself and sneak up behind spawn then drive a spear thru his head.

Pandemoniac
Interesting point. But will the visual cloak fool the cape and chains? Predator would have to keep distance and use the plasmagun. Or better, the disk! At ranged combat the predator would win, any closer and Spawn has a very good chance.

Ultimatespider
I guess so i can't make any other piont coz i'm really still learing spawns powers. I still think pred would win but i'm not de boss.
Dancing Banna Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Ultimatespider
Check out the fanart !!!
Dancing Banna Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Mane
thats a Predator not an Alien.

Mane
and learn how to spell "Banana"

Ultimatespider
i KNOW ITS A FREAKIN' PREADATOR!!! me and the other guy av bin talkin' bout pred v spawn and preds are so much easier to draw than alien

Dancin' Banana (see i'm learning) Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Havoc470
i think spawn would win against either predator or alien with no problem, his chains alone can kill an alien easliy and give a predator a nice work out, not to mention he's immortal and has amazing magic spells

uQifg2WV
well with comic book spawn it wouldn't matter if it were 1000 aliens. in one of the comics he destroyed an ally way while killing a rapist... using little energy.

crazyspinz
spawn could beat all the aliens and predditors at the same time, he basicaly whipped all of hells ass at once

uQifg2WV
yay, go team

Kontraz
depends on what kind of predator. If it is a hunter or warrior, then yeah, it goes to spawn. Now, if it is military.... lol, spawn doesnt stand a chance in hell, earth, or anywhere in between.

uQifg2WV
no because spawn is probably the Greatest anti hero of all time. nothing stands a chance against him not even, and i hate to say this Venom.

Kontraz
have you seen one of the military preds? I'm not even talking the elite, im just talking the regular grunt soldiers.... You know the preds from the three movies? Those were all guys goin off for hunting vacations. The military preds make iron man's weaponry look like kiddie toys...

uQifg2WV
it doesn't change the fact that he destroyed an entire allyway with a little bolt of energy the size of a bead.

uQifg2WV
by he i mean spawn

Pandemoniac
That's pretty cool!
But allow me to give my quick artistic view of how that fight will end...

norrin radd

Ultimatespider
Nice! PREDATOR!! NOOOOO!!! Anyways great art! I'm gonna get 2 work now on a spawn VS. Alien pic! Back in a sec!!

Dancing Banana Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Ultimatespider
ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T DO IT! ALIENS ARE SO FREAKIN' HARD 2 DRAW!!!!!!!!!

Ultimatespider
Heres another Pred that i did about a year ago

Havoc470
and that he's IMMORTAL, and can use illusionary magic with his cape, not to mention he has the chains, although they arent a big deal its still something to worry about (i doubt they're breakable since it came with the outfit...and its from hell)

Pandemoniac
Wow, crafty!
I gave the alien a go, pretty difficult little bastards indeed (thanks Higer)!
But how about this?

AfricanLion
Spawn wins, I think. I don't care if it's an alien, an alien queen, a predator on holiday or the most decorated Ghengis Khan of the military predators, how are you gonna go against a guy that returned from Hell with magical powers?

By the way, awesome art, guys. Wish I could draw. But even my stickmen suck.

crazyspinz
i can draw kickass graffiti, but ne way spawn beat viloator, a bunch o angles and FRIKIN MALEBOGIA i doubt there are any aleins or preds strong enough to even waiste his energy on, he would just laugh then shoot them

Ultimatespider
I'm just gonna go and try to draw an alien on its own. Why cant i do this!?!!! oh! excellent Spawn V Alien art. Back in a sec!!!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Ultimatespider
This is shit!!! but you guys might like it. I know its crappy but don't hurt me please

Ultimatespider
I've never seen a miltary pred. Dose any1 have a pic?

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

tomcat

Pandemoniac
No worries man, think that's an excellent alien! Good job, I like the pose too. Anatomically far better then mine...
And anyhow, I've got some H.R. Giger books, that guy is crazy! That stuff is almost impossible to copy in a illustration, way to complex.
Keep up the good work!

Ultimatespider
Thanks, dude wink
Anyways dose any1 have a picture of a military predator?

Havoc470
it's a lie O_O *eerie music plays in the background*

i wanna see one too, we need to see military predators!!!

Fanboy
Are you kidding me the Spawn guy can rap his sharp freakin chains around the Alien and start spinning it around the alien and shred it to pieces

Tron
Well, first of all, doing it that way will get acid all over the chains. Second, wit Spawn's powers, he doesn't even have to touch the things. I hope we're not talking about a single alien here.

The Flash
Spawn would easily win.

Milkie
Spawn

Soljer
...Why is this even here? Spawn is Skyfather level, at minimum. An Alien is street-level.

grey fox
Ok .....

Spawn = Herald level at most base form .

Alien : Cockroach with acid blood and claws.

Spawn ALWAYS wins...what is it with people putting Spawn against characters who he can eat alive......

thisredbox
spawn would just open up the earth and it swallow them all...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.