Girl trouble

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpikeSpiegel
Ok, there's this gir lthat I like. I'm planning on asking her out, but the problem is I don't know how to...I mean I don't know what to say. Should I start a conversaation and then ask her or just ask her? As I'm not really to confident when it comes down to this sort of thing I really need her to be on her own, which won't be for long so I'll have to ask her quickly. Also I don't want to say anything too embarrassing as I'm not too confident she'll say yes anyway.

So far what I was going to say is: "Hi, I don't suppose you'ld like to go out with me....see a movie or something"

Now can anyone help me out here?

Darinda
i would not know.cause guys are the ones who ask me.

Aqua
if someone took my hand and kissed it, give me a rose, and then asked me out...i would so say yesdroolio love
(i hope thats advice wink )

Linkalicious
do you talk to her often or would this be the first time talking to her.

I always start talking then when i have to leave or go somewhere i say "hey would you maybe wanna hang out sometime? Like go see a movie or something"

Then if she says yes, hit her up for her number....smile...and walk away.

SpikeSpiegel
Well we used to work together, but I'm not sure if she's been fired or something as she hasn't been there for ages. Other option would be to play it smooth...

Oh and Aqua, if the plane tickets weren't so damned expensive....

Darinda
i think you should have ,well some thing i would like is if some one were to ask me out don't start off like"can i talk to you?"cause then it is way obivious. but like take them by the hand,an take them were no one else is,and then ask her.

Aqua
yeah dont do the "can i talk to u" yes

Devalion
Yep, not a good line!

SpikeSpiegel
Got it

Mr Zero
Not that i've ever asked anyone out on a date - but I wouln't advise anyone to start any kind of conversation with "I dont suppose you would" - makes you sound like you are expecting to be turned down.

Try "yO! i expect you'd like for me to ask you out - b!tch" or something similar.

Delicious1
When guys ask me out it's usually starting up a conversation like where they're going on the weekend and stuff, and then they ask if i wanna go too.

SpikeSpiegel
I was planning on asking her out tomorrow, as she goes to a different bus stop that's usually quiet and hardly anyone goes there. But knowing my luck I'll go there and find out she's gone to the othe one

Fearnix
Ask her if she would like to hang out at the movies or something.
you could also use some chloroform on her and lock her in your basment. big grin

eggmayo
luckily for me... im still with my first gf, and we met through a friend... on msn!!! lol

silvabullet
I say forget about it. Relationships don't last anyway. In the end you'll be asking yourself, what's the point?

Fearnix
geting laid big grin
nah only jokin
but really its nice to have some one care for even if it only for a short while

SpikeSpiegel
I don't have a basement

eggmayo
use your attic. all houses in the uk have attics... very few have basements

Df02
all my g/fs have been freinds, and my most recent one i met in a club...so it was sorta, drink drink drink, dance dance dance, talk, kiss, dance, drink, ****

SpikeSpiegel
My attics rubbish, everythie you go up you have to be careful not to fall through. The best I could do is a cupboard with a chair on the other side of the door stick out tongue

eggmayo
yeah... thats really weird... the few bits of our attic that aint filled with crap are so weak you cant even go near them - theres already a big hole in the bathroom

angelsflame265
well u could start off by finding out a movie she wants to go to. . .then talk to her about it. . .then ask if she wants to go see it with you

eggmayo
yeah... err... find out what kinda stuff she likes and just start talking about it within earshot of her

dublecee
you should walk up to her with you leather pants and say lets go out and then take out a gun and then get into a cabin and...

vaya_the_elf
Do something cute. Girls like cute stuff. Dont just ask her out, thats just boring. Make it kind of nice, and special then you will score more points with her.

mc pee pants
i just ask. that way, i can only expect two responses... a sweet sounding yes or an emphatic kick in the nuts... give it a shot.

SpikeSpiegel
Note to self: buy cup

Aqua
laughing out loud

Darth Jello
if a girl retaliates hostily when you simply express your feelings in a sincere, polite, verbal manner (ie. , she kicks you, finds other ways to ruin your life). I suggest going down to you local county offices, filling out a simple form, and having her committed for 48 hours. Or maybe I just have a tendancy of attracting murderous nutcases.

caffeine_fiend
does she like kinky stuffe?

Corran
Just ask her, after all what's the worst that could happen?

m!$hA
aqua ... darling, how oftern is that going to happen? roll eyes (sarcastic) only in our dreams are guys that sweet!

(we can keep dreaming though droolio)

and as for you Spike ... my advice is to just talk to her and all, even if its not for that long. just about anything erm it could even be 'so what are you gonna do this weekend?' then if shes not busy, just simply say 'do you wanna go out or something?'
keeping it casual is always the best way (unless you wanna be a sweety, like aqua said stick out tongue but not many girls expect that)
and in that case, IF she does say 'no, sorry' it shouldnt be too awquard or anything erm just smile and be like 'thats cool! dont worry about it!'
then if she says 'maybe next week?' just keep it cool 'yeah sure!' or whatever happy
keep it casual boy big grin
xxoo misha!

Aqua
*keeps dreaming* droolio
becides Sky well most likey do that stick out tongue

m!$hA
*enters your dream* naughty

Aqua
soo many hot guys huh Misha? shifty

m!$hA
sure is eek! droolio the phrase now cmes to mind "so many boys, so little time"

Aqua
*creates a time machine* droolio

m!$hA
just what i needed!
just make sure you keep dreaming girl wink

Aqua
ooo a half naked fireman droolio

m!$hA
where? i was too busy occupying myself with the half naked body builder droolio

Aqua
sorry to be weird in my dream but...*stares at cute german sheperd*

SpikeSpiegel
Trust me, I've had bad experiences with girls in the past

finti
never had girl trouble myself big grin, girls had a load of trouble with me though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.