Mr. Mxyztplk vs. Impossible Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

radioboy121
Who do you think would win this fight?

Mr. Mxyztplk was Superman's villain who had magic powers that allowed him to do almost anything. He could fly, was invulnerable (at least to my knowledge), teleport, and alter the realty of objects. To the most part I believe, he merely played games with Superman. The only way to get rid of him was to say his name backwards.

Impossible Man was an alien who searched throughout the world for something to entertain him, whether it be a treasure hunt or to tag along with a "certain" superhero. He was apparently annoying to anyone he met.

The Impossible Man was a metamorph that had some form of durability (he collided into a speeding Silver Surfer without injury) and his inhibited shape had some form of exercised abilities unlike other metamorphs such as the mutant Mystique (i.e. he took the shape of Galactus when first meeting the X-Men and took their mansion). He also could duplicate himself, which was more or less his equal (i.e. Impossible Woman).

If both of these characters were pitted against each other in a life or death battle, who would win?

Linkalicious
That's how you spell his name.

These two are the ones responsible for switching Superman and Silver Surfer in their cross over comic. Mr. Mxyztplk moves Surfer to the Metropolis, and Impossible Man puts Superman on a fake Krypton in the Marvel Universe....and fights him posed as the Super Skrull.

Then they fight eachother for a while. It's really funny how they keep transforming into different Superheroes in their respective universes.

I don't think either can win or lose...they just keep going at it without really hurting one another.

manjaro
there is no point to this battle cuz thier both the same ppl in ther respective universes. it reminds me of when impossible man went up agianst warlock(late 80s) it was a stalemate cuz they could do anything the other could, execpt for the fact that impossible man cant change color. and it is the same thing with him and mxy, they both have the same powers but one cant change color

crazyspinz
wait, isnt that the like leprocon guy who anoys supes, if so HE KICKS TOTAL ASS

BooBoo Bear
Tonights

Galan007
Mxy EASILY takes this.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Galan007
Mxy EASILY takes this.

co-sign.

Soljer
Yup. Them being 'the same person' doesn't really matter.

It's the same thing as Darkseid and Thanos being the same person for their respective universes, Darkseid is still superior to Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.