has anybody else notcied.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GroundedAgain
is it just me or r ostriches takin over the werld? i mean i told my friend ostriches were evil and tryin ta take over da werld but i was jus tryin ta scare but jeez there's this new comercial on tv where ostriches take over new york city!!!!!!!!!! and there was sum kinda speical about ostrcihes on da discovery a couple nites ago AND and ostriche escaped from the farm section of this one zoo up here

yes my friends the ostriches r tired of stickin their heads in da ground--they r gettin their revenge!!!!!!!!!

confused confused

stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

AliasNeo15
laughing out loud this is a great thread. Watch, everyone will agree with uthumb up

DeNiro
One ate my lunch yesterday i tried hunting it down but it gave me its back hand

SlipknoT
we need to stop the ostriches reign of terror right now!

gambit88
*gets out shotgun* bring it on

JKozzy
OMG one of the bastards left a dump in my front yard! sick THEY WILL DIE! mad

DeNiro
ur lucky J, They found were my sun roof was in my car sick

GroundedAgain
ah ha!!!!!!!!!! da popo said i was crazy and tried ta put in a straight jacket but proof god dammit!! proof!!!!!!! they r tricky lil ba$tard$ but a bazooka should fix dat

JKozzy
*cocks gun in Schwarz style* They will pay, DeNiro. Oh yes, they will pay.

gambit88
*gets behind bunker* when they comin?

SlipknoT
It's either going to us or them and it's not going to be us

gambit88
*sees an ostrich* 12 O' CLOCK!!!

Corran
They're not ostriched guys, they are tall chickens, kill the chickens.

Daedalus
'tis true.

tigida_tigida
oh yea every one is taking it serious lol

ash007
we should declare war on ostriches umm due to the fact we think they have wepons of mass destructiuon cool laughing out loud smokin'

tank

Corran
and declare war on teachers because some of them have weapons of maths instruction.

ash007
ha ha lol smile big grin

That was actually quite funny

tigida_tigida
lol thats funny

GroundedAgain
ack!!!! we thot we had them defeated but nooo nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they're baaaa-acccccccccccck. and they have back-up. the emus have joined they ostriches, we need ta go find the original fightin thread and rememeber all oru old trix. i do remeber sumtime bout weldin each other into lockers, but i dont think that'll werk on birds.......

Barf Heaven
Noooooooooo!! Not the emus too!!

*bombs the hell out of the entire state of Oregon in an effort to erradicate all tall chickens*

GroundedAgain
yes, im afraid the emus have joined too

we need bait *goes off in search of somebody that's not scared of tall chickens.....i hope there is somebody that brave*

DemonicGambit-2
Aren't ostirches like big...flamingos, only not pink?? blink

VilleValo462
what about Llamas ?

DemonicGambit-2
Llamas fly right? I should learn my birds....well I know they're hairy...or furry

VilleValo462
idk either ..

GroundedAgain
llamas aint birds..they're like camels without humps

and ostriches r da birds dat dont fly and stick their heads in da ground

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.