Advise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir Bob III
can some one give me advice on how to stop cutting myself i try to stop but every time i get upset i just do it sad

SlipknoT
cut someone else smile

gambit88
do you do it intentionally?

Sir Bob III
yes

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
dont do it! instead of cutting yourself, write your feelings down.

look at it this way, you're already hurt, why in the world do you want to hurt yourself more.

Sir Bob III
it minimizes the emotonial pain and i have tryed to stop

gambit88
do what scott taught me beat the crap outta the wall or a pillow or somthin

it helps

GABRIEL05
I recommend masturbation.... Seriously.

Peloquin
Tell ya what, grab whatever it is that you're cutting yourself with and jam it as hard as you can into your leg. I guarantee that will fix your prob. Other than that refer to the post above me.

gambit88
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW THAT'S THE LAST TIME I LISTEN TO YOU PELOQUIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peloquin
I'm telling ya the best way for someone to work out that cutting themself is not such a good idea. Is to really do a good job of it smile Then you might clue onto the fact that hey maybe I shouldn't cut my body cause well, it phucken hurts.

Anyway there is a difference between a cry for help and a scream for attention.

AliasNeo15
laughing out loud

gambit88
*takes knife out of leg* whered he go whered he go?

AliasNeo15
i think this one will help the mostthumb up

Peloquin
haha like you'd ever be able to catch me now hop-a-long. smile

gambit88
hahahaha that was really good

GABRIEL05
Good form! Good Form!

total nettlehead
id agree with writing your problems down, but for some people thats difficult, so i reccomend taking whatever emotional pain you have and transfer it into writing song lyrics or even poetry. its easier on yourself to channel it into something creative than just listing your troubles.

Linkalicious
excellent recommendation...it's almost like doing yoga to relieve stress.

Vampiree
i totally agree with slipknot ^^ cut someone else big grin

clavis9495
yes instead of tryin to get someones attention by cutting urself you should dress up as a clown or something big grintoot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.