Daphne and Celeste...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

big gay kirk
I think, given recent world events, its time we re-evaluated the influence that Daphne and Celeste have made on the world of rock and roll... from the lyrically superb "insult-rock" of "Ooh Stick you" and "UGLY" to the masterful cover of Alice Cooper's "Schools Out," I believe that the two girls became the basis for most, if not all musical movements since... without them, where would Avril Lavigne be... she only became famous on the backs of D+C... the Punk revival, the fusion of rap and metal, the new line of HipHop artists... even the new directions taken by groups as diverse as Oasis and Status Quo... all owe their success to the musical marvel that was Daphne and Celeste.... so, let us all bow down to the girls, and join with them as they attempt to unite the musical world in harmony... altogether now..."U.G.L.Y. you aint got no alibi......"

furryman
laughing out loud they truly are an inspiration

Alice_In_Chains
indeed

Mr Zero
I own both Oh stick you and UGLY as singles. I ****in love those songs.

Honest. I do.

fuct_up_kid
laughing

big gay kirk
I have the album... "We didn't say that..." probably the best album ever made... anyone care if they made another...??

big gay kirk
sorry... that should say... anyone KNOW if they made another....

Mr Zero
You may have been right the first time....

Alice_In_Chains
^ yup

Mr Zero
^ hey - don't be knocking Tha D&C - yo.

furryman
Every morning I stick my balls in the sandwich toaster in the hopes that one day I will achieve a squeaky voice like their's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.