this one time...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Furious Angel
...i fed lucky charms to my cousins cat and it spazzed out!

Maverick2364
Sugar does that to animals...

try giving it coffee!! eek!

JKozzy
And this one time, at band camp.... shifty

Mr Zero
Thats hilarious - tell us some more funny tales of your pathetic cruelty to animals that you are so proud of.

vaya_the_elf
Poor Kitty, is the kitty ok?

Furious Angel
mad mad mad mad excuse me, but i am a card carrying member of PETA and a vegetarian, i am completely against cruelty to animals. i gave the cat some cereal, this is not cruelty! if someone feeds a dog from the table something thats not meant for them would you call that cruelty? this is the same concept! so i suggest you either learn something about me before you accuse me of animal cruelty, or shut up right now before i get even more pissedbig grin

Furious Angel
yeah its fine it just ran around for 5 minutes then went to sleep big grin

TrAnCeDuO
how the hell do you feed a cat lucky charms?

Ronny
if you feed achicken pop rocks and soda it'll blow up

couuuz they cant burp cry

TrAnCeDuO
http://nekothekitty.keenspace.com/d/20030905.html

Furious Angel
it wasnt the marshmallows, it was the little cerealish parts, and she took them from my handstick out tongue

Mr Zero
Your little rant and red faced smileys scare me not one jot. You fed a cat a sugary cereal that I wouldn't even give to a child, far less an animal. Go and read the ingredient list on a box of lucky charms, then go and see a Vet and ask them if they recommend it.

Cats do not metabolize sugar at all well - it can cause them cataracts amongst other complaints. Not that you seem to care - because it was funny. Weeeeeeeeee!

You dont even have the good grace to be ashamed of doing it. Animal lover my arse.

Corran
Cats are vermin anyhow.

shellie
i miss my kitty *sniffles*

Corran
your kitty was called sniffles?

Mr Zero
again with the funny.

shellie
well if you're really interested , her name was Baby....she was a solid gray , almost silver , with green eyes . she was the most loving kitty.....she always knew when i needed comfort and would come and sit in my lap.....

one day we came home from school and found that my father had given her and our 2 other cats to a lady who lived roughly 40 miles from us . i was heartbroken...3 nights later there was a scratching on our window .

happy Baby had came home . my father called the lady and found out she let baby outside and she took off. he let me keep her and she died 2 years later.

Corran
I refer pussies/

NyC-gUrL
roll eyes (sarcastic)

eggmayo
laughing

Linkalicious
my brother gave my dalmation 1/2 a frappucino from Starbucks and my brother says he was amped for like 4 hours.

Even after running around the house, and breaking through the screen door to run around outside for like 20 minutes.....he just came back in the house and sat down. But his head was constantly swivelling and looking around....like a tweaker!

Dogs on Coffee are like humans on speed.

eggmayo
really? cool.
i drank too much coffee once and i didnt sleep for three days

Corran
That's good, as long as you still slept during the nights.

eggmayo
laughing maybe i didnt make myself clear. let me rephrase... i didnt sleep for three days or nights

Corran
Oh that's not good then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.